TLWI Dev #88
Hey there, happy readers! We have a jam-packed newsletter for you this week. From 3D modeling to code testing, we've got it all covered. So, without further ado, let's dive right into it.
First up, have you ever wanted to see a 3D model of yourself? Well, now you can! Check out this amazing tutorial on how to use Three.js and React to render a 3D model of yourself. It's a fun and creative way to explore the world of 3D modeling and impress your friends.
Next, are you struggling to find the best posting times on dev.to? Look no further than this awesome guide on how to find the best posting times using NodeJS. It includes usable code and valuable insights that will help you get your content seen by the right people at the right time.
Now, it's time for some self-reflection. Have you ever asked yourself, "am I smart enough?" You're not alone. This intriguing post on self-doubt and imposter syndrome tackles this topic with humor and wisdom. It's the perfect read for anyone who needs a little boost of confidence.
Last but not least, we've rounded up the top 7 featured DEV posts from the past week for your reading pleasure. From React to DevOps, these posts cover a wide range of topics that are sure to inspire you.
That's all for this week, folks! We hope you enjoyed reading and found these links as interesting and informative as we did. Stay tuned for more exciting content coming your way soon.
Our Repo Picks
- cat-milk/Anime-Girls-Holding-Programming-Books : Anime Girls Holding Programming Books
- hoppscotch/hoppscotch (Vue): 👽 Open source API development ecosystem - https://hoppscotch.io
- microsoft/PowerToys (C#): Windows system utilities to maximize productivity
- mdn/content (HTML): The content behind MDN Web Docs
- EbookFoundation/free-programming-books : 📚 Freely available programming books
- github/advisory-database : Security vulnerability database inclusive of CVEs and GitHub originated security advisories from the world of open source software.
- alibaba/lowcode-engine (TypeScript): 一套面向扩展设计的企业级低代码技术体系
- go-kratos/kratos (Go): Your ultimate Go microservices framework for the cloud-native era.
- QMHTMY/RustBook (Rust): A book about Rust Data Structures and Algorithms.
- iluwatar/java-design-patterns (Java): Design patterns implemented in Java
- sindresorhus/awesome : 😎 Awesome lists about all kinds of interesting topics
- donnemartin/system-design-primer (Python): Learn how to design large-scale systems. Prep for the system design interview. Includes Anki flashcards.
- Python-World/python-mini-projects (Python): A collection of simple python mini projects to enhance your python skills
- streamlit/streamlit (Python): Streamlit — The fastest way to build data apps in Python
- PanJiaChen/vue-element-admin (Vue): 🎉 A magical vue admin https://panjiachen.github.io/vue-element-admin
- gothinkster/realworld (Shell): "The mother of all demo apps" — Exemplary fullstack Medium.com clone powered by React, Angular, Node, Django, and many more 🏅
- TheAlgorithms/Python (Python): All Algorithms implemented in Python
- freqtrade/freqtrade (Python): Free, open source crypto trading bot
- huihut/interview (C++): 📚 C/C++ 技术面试基础知识总结，包括语言、程序库、数据结构、算法、系统、网络、链接装载库等知识及面试经验、招聘、内推等信息。This repository is a summary of the basic knowledge of recruiting job seekers and beginners in the direction of C/C++ technology, including language, program library, data structure, algorithm, system, network, link loading library, interview experience, recruitment, recommendatio…
- CyC2018/CS-Notes : 📚 技术面试必备基础知识、Leetcode、计算机操作系统、计算机网络、系统设计
Our Article Picks
- Madza: 19 Valuable GitHub Repositories for Beginner Developers 📚✨
- Adam Nathaniel Davis: Should Frontend Devs Care About Performance??
- Nadia Makarevich: Higher-Order Components in React Hooks era
- Aniket Pal: Getting into software testing with Jest
- Judicaël Andriamahandry: Avoid async/await hell
- Syed Mohsin Raza: HTML Tips and Tricks You Will Love To Know ✨❤️
- Kathryn Grayson Nanz: Design Systems for Developers
- Brayan Kai: Mastering Python the Right Way
- Katarina Harbuzava: Top 7+ Node.js React Templates and Themes for Your Admin Panel
- Allison McMillan: Share Your 2022 #SheCoded Story to Donate $20 to Closing the Tech Gender Gap
- Jeff Odhiambo: Python for Everyone: Mastering Python the right way
- Code_Jedi: How I Found the Best Posting Times on dev.to With NodeJS(+ Usable Code)
- Color Tools 🌈: Material Design Color Palette Generator
- Andrew Baisden: 8 GitHub resources for becoming a developer in 2022
- Marilia: Am I Smart Enough?
- Chris Bongers: TypeScript generic types
- Saron: CodeLand 2022 is coming in June! Submit Your Talk Today🌈
- Cher: Interviewing as a software engineer sucks.
- Siddharth: Understand Functional Programming basics by (re)writing FizzBuzz
- Dotnetsafer: C# 11 is Coming! 5 Features that will Blow your Mind 🤯
- Chris Bongers: CSS Box Decoration Break to the rescue
- Alisa: Working From Home in My Upgraded Remote Office
- Chris Bongers: TypeScript: How to use Enums
- InHuOfficial: So I got a job 🎉...and I am as shocked as you are! 🤯
- Ash Allen: 13 Placeholder Avatar & Image Websites
- Anthony Viard 🥑: 4 Tips I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago
- Alexander: Go EventSourcing and CQRS microservice using EventStoreDB 👋⚡️💫
- Nicole Ohanian: Understanding Webhooks
- Martin Heinz: Optimizing Memory Usage of Python Applications
- Keshav: Things you should do as a developer in 2022...
- Nicolas Frankel: Evolving your RESTful APIs, a step-by-step approach
- Gracie Gregory (she/her): Top 7 Featured DEV Posts from the Past Week
- Eldad A. Fux: Announcing Appwrite 0.13 with Major Upgrades to Storage and Functions
- Hamp Goodwin: How to read documentation
- Thomas Bnt: MDN has changed its design. What do you think?
- Nevulo: Making your own website from scratch
- Mohit Yadav: Introducing Pckd - The most powerful 💪 URL shortener
- CAST AI: Cloud Technology News of the Month: February 2022
- Sobhan Dash: Mistakes Made When Making a FullStack web app
- Nourdine Labib: How to Use Three.js And React to Render a 3D Model of Your Self
- James 'Dante' Midzi: The Headless Ecommerce and CMS Combination you have to know
- Zoltán Szőgyényi: How to install Tailwind CSS with Svelte and Flowbite
- Jeremy Dorn: Solving cache invalidation in 15 lines of code
- Kennedy Rose: Validating Your SaaS Idea
Developer Roundup is a weekly roundup blog. Stay tuned for more info on the project. Follow me on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄