TLWI Dev #78
First up, for all you advanced TypeScript users out there, PART 3 of Advanced TypeScript for React Developers is here! This three-part series is a true treasure trove of TypeScript tips and tricks, specifically tailored to React developers. Whether you're looking to improve your type-checking skills or just want to know the best way to handle complex project structures, this series has got you covered. So don't miss out on part 3, and be sure to catch up on parts 1 and 2 if you haven't already!
If you're a fan of minimalism (and honestly, who isn't?), you'll want to check out this next link. Minimal CSS Framework for Semantic HTML is a lightweight framework that focuses on readability and accessibility. Rather than providing a ton of pre-built styles, this framework gives you the building blocks you need to create your own custom styles, with the added bonus of semantic HTML markup. So whether you're building a new site from scratch or just looking to freshen up an existing one, this framework is definitely worth checking out.
Moving on, let's talk about React admin dashboards. If you've ever worked on a data-heavy project, you know how important it is to have a good dashboard to visualize all that data. That's where React Admin Dashboard with Recharts comes in. This dashboard template is built with React and features a clean, modern design, plus some impressive data visualization tools courtesy of the Recharts library. So if you've been struggling to present your project data in a meaningful way, this dashboard might just be exactly what you need!
Last but not least, we've got something a bit different for you this week. Are you interested in advanced programming techniques and optimization strategies? If so, you won't want to miss 高性能并行编程与优化 - 课件. This courseware presents a deep dive into parallel programming concepts and optimization techniques, with a focus on high-performance computing. While it's not specifically tailored to any particular language or framework, it's definitely a valuable resource for anyone interested in optimizing their code for maximum speed and efficiency.
Well, that's all for this week folks! We hope you found something useful in our picks, and be sure to tune in next week for more awesome content. Until then, happy coding!
Our Repo Picks
- Shopify/react-native-skia (TypeScript): High-performance React Native Graphics using Skia
- CERTCC/CVE-2021-44228_scanner (PowerShell): Scanners for Jar files that may be vulnerable to CVE-2021-44228
- codenotary/immudb (Go): immudb - world’s fastest immutable database, built on a zero trust model
- kuaifan/dootask (PHP): DooTask 是一款轻量级的开源在线项目任务管理工具，提供各类文档协作工具、在线思维导图、在线流程图、项目管理、任务分发、即时 IM，文件管理等工具。
- Vonng/ddia (Python): 《Designing Data-Intensive Application》DDIA 中文翻译
- kozmer/log4j-shell-poc (Python): A Proof-Of-Concept for the recently found CVE-2021-44228 vulnerability.
- RedisJSON/RedisJSON (Rust): RedisJSON - a JSON data type for Redis
- cisagov/log4j-affected-db : A community sourced list of log4j-affected software
- rui314/mold (C++): mold: A Modern Linker
- ssssssss-team/spider-flow (Java): 新一代爬虫平台，以图形化方式定义爬虫流程，不写代码即可完成爬虫。
- TencentARC/GFPGAN (Python): GFPGAN aims at developing Practical Algorithms for Real-world Face Restoration.
- Anuken/Mindustry (Java): The automation tower defense game
- fox-it/log4j-finder (Python): Find vulnerable Log4j2 versions on disk and also inside Java Archive Files (Log4Shell CVE-2021-44228, CVE-2021-45046, CVE-2021-45105)
- LianjiaTech/bruno (Dart): Bruno 是基于一整套设计体系的 Flutter 组件库。An enterprise-class package of Flutter components for mobile applications.
- Eugeny/tabby (TypeScript): A terminal for a more modern age
- dtm-labs/dtm (Go): 🔥A cross-language distributed transaction manager. Support xa, tcc, saga, transactional messages. 跨语言分布式事务管理器
- sunym1993/flash-linux0.11-talk (C): 你管这破玩意叫操作系统源码 — 像小说一样品读 Linux 0.11 核心代码
- jina-ai/jina (Python): Cloud-native neural search framework for 𝙖𝙣𝙮 kind of data
- parallel101/course (C++): 高性能并行编程与优化 - 课件
- obsproject/obs-studio (C): OBS Studio - Free and open source software for live streaming and screen recording
- PKUanonym/REKCARC-TSC-UHT (HTML): 清华大学计算机系课程攻略 Guidance for courses in Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University
- picocss/pico (SCSS): Minimal CSS Framework for semantic HTML
- PaddlePaddle/PaddleGAN (Python): PaddlePaddle GAN library, including lots of interesting applications like First-Order motion transfer, wav2lip, picture repair, image editing, photo2cartoon, image style transfer, and so on.
Our Article Picks
- Damian Demasi: I share my Notion template with over 440 pages of web development content
- Techworld with Nana: Golang Tutorial for Beginners [FREE Course] 🎉
- Stas Melnikov: CSS isn't magic. All nuances about the display property
- Harsh Choudhary: Stop Building Your UI Components like this❌
- Nomadev💻🔱: Top 7 Platforms to Master Coding in 2022
- bob.ts: Think With A Programmer's Brain
- Michael Hungbo: How to use MongoDB locally with VS Code
- Anuradha Aggarwal: How does a Browser render a Webpage?
- Sadee: Interactive Personal Portfolio website with HTML CSS JS
- Narottam04: Web 1.0, Web 2.0 & Web 3.0 Explained
- Elijah Trillionz: You Don't Need To Learn ReactJS Now
- Theodorus Clarence: Step by step: How to setup Storybook with Next.js and Tailwind CSS
- Carlo Morrone: Dev Tools To Look Out For In 2022
- Nader Dabit: Defining the web3 stack
- Alex Inkin: Taiga UI: A year in Open Source
- Yehezkiel Gunawan: How To Get Hired Without Applying
- Vectorly: 35 Online Platforms to Grow Software Developer Skills
- javinpaul: 5 Best AWS Courses for Beginners
- javinpaul: 5 Best Courses to learn Blockchain for Beginners in 2022
- Elisabeth Leonhardt: How to combine SSR and pagination with react-query
- Iain Freestone: 🚀10 Trending projects on GitHub for web developers - 24th December 2021
- NRF: React.memo() is your friend
- Carlo Gino Catapang: Web Performance Cheat Sheet
- Kishan Sheth: React Admin Dashboard with Recharts
- Nadia Makarevich: Advanced typescript for React developers - part 3
- Temani Afif: A Colossal CSS Art!
- Ander Rodriguez: DOs and DON'Ts of Web Scraping
- sndp: MongoDB
- Mysterio: Best VS code Extensions for Web Development
- Wojciech Maj: Enzyme is dead. Now what?
- Jakub Andrzejewski: Leveraging Cache in Nuxt.js
- Ingo Steinke: CSS :has(.parent-selectors)
- Nikhil Taneja: Done is better than perfect
- Matti Bar-Zeev: Adding a React Components Package to a Monorepo
- Siddharth Chaudhary: OK. So...I might have completely rebuilt my website...again
- Ustariz Enzo: How to Create a Marquee in HTML/CSS!
- LUKESHIRU: That TypeScript argument...
- Bojan Todorović: ReacTV
- javinpaul: How to solve two sum problem in Java? [Solved]
- Jay Clark: Use this mnemonic to catch bugs in your code.
- oyedeletemitope: Build A Markdown Editor In Reactjs
- Jeremy Friesen: The Serendipity of Pairing with a New Developer
- Ben Halpern: How many programming languages do you know?
Developer Roundup is a weekly roundup blog. Stay tuned for more info on the project. Follow me on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄