Hey there, folks!
Welcome to this week's exciting edition of our newsletter! We've got some incredible links lined up for you today that will surely pique your interest and make your coding journey even more enjoyable. So buckle up and let's dive right in!
First up, we have a game-changer in the automotive world. Have you heard of openpilot? It's an open source driver assistance system that performs some seriously cool functions like Automated Lane Centering and Adaptive Cruise Control. And the best part? It's compatible with over 250 car makes and models! So if you've ever dreamed of experiencing cutting-edge technology in the palm of your hands, this link is for you.
Now, we all know how daunting it can be to understand complex systems, right? That's why we're bringing you a game-changing resource that will explain those tricky concepts using visuals and simple terms. Whether you're prepping for a system design interview or simply want to enhance your technical knowledge, this link is an absolute must-read.
Let's talk React, shall we? If you're a React enthusiast or just starting out, you won't want to miss our next link. Introducing the React Performance Booster - an in-depth introduction to the useMemo hook. This handy tool will supercharge your app's performance and take it to new heights. So don't miss the chance to level up your React skills!
Now, let's shift gears and delve into some wisdom. It's often said that bad engineers learn new skills, while great engineers improve their mindset. Curious to know more? Our next link explores this intriguing concept and shows you how to become a truly exceptional engineer. So buckle up and get ready to enhance not only your technical chops but also your overall mindset with this eye-opening read.
Lastly, we know that coding problems can sometimes feel like a mountain impossible to climb. But fear not! We're here to equip you with 7 powerful principles to tackle those complex coding problems head-on. So get ready to unleash your coding prowess with this energetic and motivating read. Trust us, you'll come out of it feeling unstoppable!
That's it for today, folks! We hope you're as excited as we are about the amazing content we've compiled for you. As always, feel free to click, learn, and grow. Happy reading and coding!
Our Repo Picks
- ByteByteGoHq/system-design-101 : Explain complex systems using visuals and simple terms. Help you prepare for system design interviews.
- NVIDIA/TensorRT-LLM (C++): TensorRT-LLM provides users with an easy-to-use Python API to define Large Language Models (LLMs) and build TensorRT engines that contain state-of-the-art optimizations to perform inference efficiently on NVIDIA GPUs. TensorRT-LLM also contains components to create Python and C++ runtimes that execute those TensorRT engines.
- OpenBMB/XAgent (TypeScript): An Autonomous LLM Agent for Complex Task Solving
- cpacker/MemGPT (Python): Teaching LLMs memory management for unbounded context 📚🦙
- yangshun/tech-interview-handbook (TypeScript): 💯 Curated coding interview preparation materials for busy software engineers
- localsend/localsend (Dart): An open source cross-platform alternative to AirDrop
- WisdomShell/codeshell (Python): A series of code large language models developed by PKU-KCL
- kamranahmedse/developer-roadmap (TypeScript): Interactive roadmaps, guides and other educational content to help developers grow in their careers.
- apache/incubator-answer (Go): A Q&A platform software for teams at any scales. Whether it's a community forum, help center, or knowledge management platform, you can always count on Answer.
- OpenTalker/video-retalking (Python): [SIGGRAPH Asia 2022] VideoReTalking: Audio-based Lip Synchronization for Talking Head Video Editing In the Wild
- waymo-research/waymax (Python): A JAX-based simulator for autonomous driving research.
- Vendicated/Vencord (TypeScript): The cutest Discord client mod
- commaai/openpilot (Python): openpilot is an open source driver assistance system. openpilot performs the functions of Automated Lane Centering and Adaptive Cruise Control for 250+ supported car makes and models.
- psf/black (Python): The uncompromising Python code formatter
- xtekky/gpt4free (Python): The official gpt4free repository | various collection of powerful language models
- NVIDIA/Stable-Diffusion-WebUI-TensorRT (Python): TensorRT Extension for Stable Diffusion Web UI
- sindresorhus/awesome : 😎 Awesome lists about all kinds of interesting topics
- astral-sh/ruff (Rust): An extremely fast Python linter and code formatter, written in Rust.
- lyswhut/lx-music-desktop (TypeScript): 一个基于 electron 的音乐软件
- google/googletest (C++): GoogleTest - Google Testing and Mocking Framework
- thewhiteh4t/seeker (CSS): Accurately Locate Smartphones using Social Engineering
- Flipper-XFW/Xtreme-Firmware (C): The Dom amongst the Flipper Zero Firmware. Give your Flipper the power and freedom it is really craving. Let it show you its true form. Dont delay, switch to the one and only true Master today!
- eosphoros-ai/DB-GPT (Python): Revolutionizing Database Interactions with Private LLM Technology
- public-apis/public-apis (Python): A collective list of free APIs
Our Article Picks
- Nathan Tarbert: 🔥 9 Open-Source Repos That Will Make Your SaaS Gold 🤔
- Saurabh Rai: Accelerate Your Career 👩🏻💻 by Contributing to these 9 Repositories 🔥
- Eden Federman: 🔥 Top 6 monitoring tools to become a better developer 🤯 🤯
- Cherry Ramatis: Supervisors - Letting things crash
- vincanger: How I Built & Grew CoverLetterGPT to 5,000 Users and $200 MRR
- Stefi Rosca: 🚣 10 Must-Know VS Code Shortcuts
- Best Codes: 10 Fun Web Development Project Ideas for Bored Coders to Do
- Shreya: 10 typescript developers you must follow to become typescript expert in 2024
- Roman Chugunov: Practical tips for code reviews in large teams
- egor romanov: pgvector vs Pinecone: cost and performance
- Dragos Nedelcu: How To Find A Developer Job In 2023 (With Little Or No Experience) 🔥
- Isaac Lyman: In defense of learning on company time
- Bruno Rezende Novais: Compondo música com Java! É hora do Jmusic
- Lukas Mauser: 7 Powerful Principles to Tackle Complex Coding Problems 😤
- Pierre Chollet: Learn serverless on AWS step-by-step: Master DynamoDB!
- Saurabh Rai: [Python 🐍 Mastery] Python's Object-Oriented Programming Overview and Fundamentals ⭐️
- Nadia Makarevich: React useTransition: performance game changer or...?
- James Robert Lund III: 🔮 VSCode Extensions To Magically Accelerate Your Productivity
- Olufisayo Bamidele: You Don't Need Axios
- Ben Halpern: Meme Monday
- Madza: 42 Developer Resources to Kickstart Your Coding Journey 🚀🔥
- Ingo Steinke: 24 Antipatterns to Avoid in 2024 🚫2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣🚫 🤖💩🤡🤯
- Dominic Magnifico: The Web Industry Has A Hiring Problem 😬
- Nazhmudin Baimurzaev: Transaction log events decoding: making wallet activity understandable
- Erin A Olinick: Top 7 Featured DEV Posts of the Week
- Maurício Antunes: Finding the largest value in each tree row
- Ramiro: AI ignites the rain: Content Storm is back
- Calvin McLean: The Magic of Interfaces in Go
- Keyur Ramoliya: Docker - Utilize Docker Compose for Local Development Environments
- Lewis Thagichu: Jest Mastery: Elevating Your Testing Skills with Proven Best Practices
- Diana Le: CSS Layouts: Get Started with Container Queries
- Lucas Cavalcanti: AWS ECS: How does it work?
- JS: How To Get Type-Safe Frontend Queries Like GraphQL Without GraphQL Using Typescript
- Rasaf Ibrahim: React Performance Booster - Introduction to the useMemo hook
- Nikita Vetoshkin: Software automation done right
- Jeeanny: How to Write Good Commit Messages
- Pradumna Saraf: Navigating Docker With Captains - Francesco Ciulla
- Michelle Mannering: Take your career to the next level: GitHub Universe create your own agenda
- Juraj Malenica: Bad engineers learn new skills - great engineers improve their mindset
- Jen Chan: Crossing the senior chasm
- Nik L: Using Golang to Build a Real-Time Notification System - A Step-by-Step Notification System Design Guide
- Jeffrey Ip: What is Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG)? 🚀
Developer Roundup is a weekly roundup blog. Stay tuned for more info on the project. Follow me on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄