Hey there, happy readers! 🌟
Welcome to another exciting edition of our weekly newsletter! We've got a bunch of amazing resources lined up just for you, so let's jump right in!
First up, for all you Nest.js enthusiasts, we've got a purrfectly delightful article on feature flags implementation in Nest.js 😻. Discover how you can effectively manage and control feature releases with the power of Nest.js. It's definitely a must-read for all the developers out there!
Next, we have an intriguing piece where our adventurous author went on a coding quest to determine whether Drizzle or Prisma is the better choice. Brace yourselves as they reveal their findings in the article "Drizzle or Prisma? I Built an App Twice to Find Out Which Is Better". Get ready to dive into the depths of these database tools and find the one that suits your needs.
Now, here's something that will make your wallet do a little happy dance! Are you tired of spending money to deploy your project to a Lambda function with a static IP? Well, fret no more, because we've got an incredible solution for you! Our article on how to deploy a Lambda with a static IP for FREE 💸 will blow your mind. Saving money while deploying? Count us in!
Calling all cloud enthusiasts! 🌥️⚡️🚀 If you've been eager to dive into the world of Kubernetes but unsure where to start, we've got you covered. Our "Kubernetes Quick Start Guide ☁️⚡️🚀" will walk you through the basics, ensuring you're up and running in no time. Get ready to unleash the power of Kubernetes and take your deployments to new heights!
Last but not least, we have something truly spectacular for you. Imagine a platform that offers infinitely scalable, event-driven, and language-agnostic orchestration and scheduling capabilities. Sounds impressive, right? Well, this remarkable platform not only exists but also empowers you to manage millions of workflows declaratively in code. Don't believe us? Check out our incredible featured link on this platform now - "Infinitely scalable, event-driven, language-agnostic orchestration and scheduling platform to manage millions of workflows declaratively in code". It's a game-changer!
That's it for this week, folks! We hope you enjoy diving into these captivating articles and resources. Stay tuned for more exciting updates in the next edition of our newsletter. Happy reading and happy coding! ✨
Our Repo Picks
- Pythagora-io/gpt-pilot (Python): Dev tool that writes scalable apps from scratch while the developer oversees the implementation
- arc53/DocsGPT (Python): GPT-powered chat for documentation, chat with your documents
- haotian-liu/LLaVA (Python): [NeurIPS 2023 Oral] Visual Instruction Tuning: LLaVA (Large Language-and-Vision Assistant) built towards multimodal GPT-4 level capabilities.
- spacedriveapp/spacedrive (TypeScript): Spacedrive is an open source cross-platform file explorer, powered by a virtual distributed filesystem written in Rust.
- microsoft/autogen (Jupyter Notebook): Enable Next-Gen Large Language Model Applications. Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/pAbnFJrkgZ
- docker/genai-stack (Python): Langchain + Docker + Neo4j
- google/comprehensive-rust (Rust): This is the Rust course used by the Android team at Google. It provides you the material to quickly teach Rust.
- microsoft/promptflow (Python): Build high-quality LLM apps - from prototyping, testing to production deployment and monitoring.
- twentyhq/twenty (TypeScript): Building a modern alternative to Salesforce, powered by the community.
- openai/openai-python (Python): The official Python library for the OpenAI API
- jbellis/jvector (Java): JVector: the most advanced embedded vector search engine
- roboflow/supervision (Python): We write your reusable computer vision tools. 💜
- kestra-io/kestra (Java): Infinitely scalable, event-driven, language-agnostic orchestration and scheduling platform to manage millions of workflows declaratively in code.
- LazyVim/LazyVim (Lua): Neovim config for the lazy
- mit-han-lab/streaming-llm (Python): Efficient Streaming Language Models with Attention Sinks
- CorentinTh/it-tools (Vue): Collection of handy online tools for developers, with great UX.
- Snailclimb/JavaGuide (Java): 「Java 学习+面试指南」一份涵盖大部分 Java 程序员所需要掌握的核心知识。准备 Java 面试，首选 JavaGuide！
- fishaudio/Bert-VITS2 (Python): vits2 backbone with bert
- Eugeny/tabby (TypeScript): A terminal for a more modern age
- dvlab-research/LongLoRA (Python): Code and documents of LongLoRA and LongAlpaca
- xtekky/gpt4free (Python): The official gpt4free repository | various collection of powerful language models
Our Article Picks
- Eric Allam: 🤯 Get visibility on X (Twitter): Schedule your posts with NextJS 🚀🚀
- gfish94: Brain.js for Beginners
- Yan Levin: 44 React Frontend Interview Questions
- Daniel Reis: Criando Exceptions para impressionar no Teste Técnico
- Martin Šošić: Why Naming is #1 Skill for Writing Clean Code 🧼🧑💻
- Nathan Tarbert: ⚡⚡ 7 Open Source Repositories That Will Make You 90% Smarter 😎
- Madza: 21 AI Productivity Tools to Improve Your Workflow 🔥🚀
- Juraj Malenica: Unpopular Opinion: It’s harder than ever to be a good software engineer
- Amrita-padhy: Best Practices for Writing Clean React Code
- GrahamTheDev: 🧠 An AI / neural network...in vanilla JS! 😱 With no libraries! 🤯
- Guillaume Duboc: Deploy a Lambda with a static IP for FREE 💸
- Alicia Marianne: Deep Dive into API Testing - Boost your experience with Postman - Part I
- Andrew Jones: A Better Guide To Forms in React
- rendick: 5 best open source IDEs for programming
- Zeeshan Wazir: The 5 Node.js PDF Libraries Every Developer Must Know
- Jeremy Kahn: Adding a chat room to any app with one line of code
- Saurabh Rai: Your full guide to contributing to SWIRL 🌌
- ashish: Creating a hackathon winning AI based app in a weekend using Supabase, OpenAI, & Next.js
- Antonio Moruno Gracia: Don't use margin in CSS
- Ryan Carniato: Thinking Locally with Signals
- An Architect: Mastering Microservices: Your Comprehensive Guide to Modern Software Design
- michTheBrandofficial: Effects of listening 🎧 to music while coding
- Michelle Mannering: Hacktoberfest has started! Are you doing these things?
- ymc9: Drizzle or Prisma? I Built an App Twice to Find Out Which Is Better
- Mohammad Faisal: My Startup is Collapsing, and I Can’t do Anything About It
- Alvaro Montoro: Shapes in CSS
- Jane Ori: CSS Type Casting to Numeric: tan(atan2()) Scalars
- david wyatt: Office Scripts - Code Review
- Mikhael Esa: Interface Segregation Principle in React
- Mamadou DICKO: Implement Google Auth with AWS Lambda and Supabase in 30 minutes
- Thomas Aribart: [UPDATED] The DynamoDB-Toolbox v1 beta is here 🙌 All you need to know!
- Jaimal Dullat: Beyond the Basics: The Ultimate Guide to CSS Precedence
- Erin A Olinick: Top 7 Featured DEV Posts of the Week
- Suraj Vishwakarma: Guide to Implementing Function-as-a-Service: A Deep Dive into Serverless Computing
- Deon Pillsbury: Kubernetes Quick Start Guide ☁️⚡️🚀
- Necati Özmen: ❄️ An Intro to Server Components in React
- Richard Zampieri: ExpressoTS 2.6.0 is Out!
- Necati Özmen: 💥 Docker Volumes
- Emanuele Bartolesi: Azure Automation vs Azure Functions with Powershell
- Ben Halpern: Meme Monday
- Mike Talbot ⭐: Avoid the Promise.all pitfall!
- Thomas Aribart: New DynamoDB-Toolbox v1 beta: Features and breaking changes
- Edouard Lacourt: Feature flags implementation in Nest.js 😻
- webdiscus: 3D parallax effect by moving mouse using HTML/CSS
- Tyler Shukert: How to build a content recommendation feature using Flutter, Open AI, and Supabase
- Philip How: Community Contributor Spotlight: @ktmouk
- dev.to staff: If You Could Automate One Aspect of Your Life, What Would It Be?
- Julia 👩🏻💻: Open Source for Accessibility and Inclusivity
Developer Roundup is a weekly roundup blog. Stay tuned for more info on the project. Follow me on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄