📢 Welcome to this week's newsletter! 🌟
Hey there, fellow tech enthusiasts! We've got an exciting lineup of mind-blowing content and resources that will leave you feeling inspired and ready to take on the digital frontier. So buckle up and get ready for some serious geeking out! 🔥
First up, we have something that will make all you 3D content creators jump for joy. 🎉 Check out our feature on Generative Gaussian Splatting for Efficient 3D Content Creation. This groundbreaking technique is revolutionizing the way 3D models are generated. Prepare to be amazed by the innovative possibilities it brings to the table. Trust us, you don't want to miss this! Generative Gaussian Splatting for Efficient 3D Content Creation
Are you a Java aficionado? Well, we've got just the thing for you! Feast your eyes on our curated list of All Algorithms implemented in Java. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned coder, this collection of algorithms will give you the ultimate Java programming workout. Get ready to flex those coding muscles! All Algorithms implemented in Java
Looking for a new chat experience that's not just a conversation starter, but also a documentation genius? Look no further, because we have the perfect solution for you! Get your hands on our latest discovery, the GPT-powered chat for documentation. You can now chat with your documents and watch the magic happen as the AI-powered chatbot brings your knowledge to life. It's like having your very own digital assistant! Amazing, right? GPT-powered chat for documentation, chat with your documents
Last but definitely not least, we have something for all you open-source enthusiasts. Drumroll, please! 🥁 Dive into the open-source repo for docs.github.com and explore the treasure trove of knowledge and resources. Discover new ways to collaborate, contribute, and make your mark in the world of software development. Embrace the power of community and let your coding adventures begin! The open-source repo for docs.github.com
That's a wrap for this week's newsletter! We hope you enjoy exploring these fantastic links and that they bring you one step closer to tech bliss. Keep on learning, keep on coding, and remember to embrace the amazing possibilities that the digital realm has to offer. Stay curious, stay inspired, and until next time, happy coding! 🚀
Our Repo Picks
- microsoft/autogen (Jupyter Notebook): Enable Next-Gen Large Language Model Applications. Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/pAbnFJrkgZ
- appwrite/appwrite (TypeScript): Build like a team of hundreds_
- novuhq/novu (TypeScript): 🔥 The open-source notification infrastructure with fully functional embedded notification center 🚀🚀🚀
- dreamgaussian/dreamgaussian (Python): Generative Gaussian Splatting for Efficient 3D Content Creation
- mistralai/mistral-src (Python): Reference implementation of Mistral AI 7B v0.1 model.
- massgravel/Microsoft-Activation-Scripts (Batchfile): A Windows and Office activator using HWID / KMS38 / Online KMS activation methods, with a focus on open-source code and fewer antivirus detections.
- TheAlgorithms/Java (Java): All Algorithms implemented in Java
- EbookFoundation/free-programming-books : 📚 Freely available programming books
- freeCodeCamp/freeCodeCamp (TypeScript): freeCodeCamp.org's open-source codebase and curriculum. Learn to code for free.
- dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher (Python): Experience macOS just like before
- BerriAI/litellm (Python): Call all LLM APIs using the OpenAI format. Use Azure, OpenAI, Cohere, Anthropic, Ollama, VLLM, Sagemaker, HuggingFace, Replicate (100+ LLMs)
- openai/openai-python (Python): The official Python library for the OpenAI API
- leptos-rs/leptos (Rust): Build fast web applications with Rust.
- SoftFever/OrcaSlicer (C++): G-code generator for 3D printers (Bambu, Prusa, Voron, VzBot, RatRig, Creality, etc.)
- zulip/zulip (Python): Zulip server and web application. Open-source team chat that helps teams stay productive and focused.
- mckinsey/vizro (Python): Vizro is a toolkit for creating modular data visualization applications.
- SagerNet/sing-box (Go): The universal proxy platform
- CodeWithHarry/Sigma-Web-Dev-Course (HTML): Source Code for Sigma Web Development Course
- arc53/DocsGPT (Python): GPT-powered chat for documentation, chat with your documents
Our Article Picks
- Eric Allam: 🚀 Achieve NextJS Mastery: Build a Sales Page with Stripe and Airtable 🧙♂️🪄✨
- Alicia Marianne: Deep Dive into API Testing - An introduction to RESTful APIs
- Cherry Ramatis: Pattern matching - Dealing with the if statement nightmare
- dev.to staff: 💻🎃 Hacktoberfest 2023 is Here!
- Brian Bethencourt: My #100DaysOfCode Challenge
- GrahamTheDev: Nearly Accessible* ANIMATED Accordion: in pure CSS??? No way! 😱
- SAIFULLAH🇮🇳: 07 Website's you will love as a dev.
- Manish Mehra: Building a Real-Time Location Sharing App with React, Socket.io, and Leaflet
- Lorena GM: Boas práticas para revisão de código
- Nevo David: How Kubescape reached 2,000 stars in one week
- Marlon: Começando com Verilog 2 - Instanciação de Módulos
- Fran Borges: O Futuro do Desenvolvimento Web: Node.js vs Bun
- Ricardo Nunez: Making React Apps Memory Efficient | Million.js Beyond Speed
- Keff: My first finished project in 7 years!!! :)
- Pavan Belagatti: Introduction to SQL for Absolute Beginners!
- Pierre Chollet: Learn serverless on AWS step-by-step: Strong Lambda Types!
- Dennis Persson: The Art of Code Review and Why You Need It
- Richard Kovacs: Coding and ADHD should be best friends
- Tulsi Prasad: Building an entire fullstack project with Firebase 10 and React (Vite)
- Programming with Shahan: The Roadmap to Web Dev Mastery (Best Resources)
- zvone187: GPT Pilot - a dev tool that writes 95% of coding tasks [Part 2/3 - Coding Workflow]
- Saurabh Rai: 7 Open-Source Search Engines for your Enterprise and Startups you MUST know.
- Ben Halpern: Meme Monday
- Gyau Boahen Elvis: Programming Languages Every Developer Should Watch Out For
- Jose Latines: 20 Sites to deploy any application (Paid/Free alternatives)
- Jakub Andrzejewski: Using URL to store state in Vue
- vincanger: How to have the coolest booth at a tech conference 🕹👾
- Pavan Belagatti: Deploy Any AI/ML Application On Kubernetes: A Step-by-Step Guide!
- Mike Talbot ⭐: Delight your users with this instant scroll restoration custom hook
- Jeffrey Ip: The one thing everyone's doing wrong with ChatGPT... 🤫🤔
- Mrinalini Sugosh (Mrina): 20 white papers that are a MUST read for senior developers
- Pradumna Saraf: 6 ways to find projects for Hacktoberfest 2023
- Ben Greenberg: Code Not Prose: Why Your Devs Shouldn’t Write the Docs
- dev.to staff: Hacktoberfest 2023 Help Thread: Your Community Hub!
- Erin A Olinick: Top 7 Featured DEV Posts of the Week
- Cherlock Code 🔎: 🧑🎨 It’s Time to Stop Consuming and Start Creating
- Lorem Impsu: Entendendo Algoritmos - Introdução
- BekahHW: How to be a Top Contributor this Hacktoberfest
- Jonas Scholz: 5 Cheap Ways to Deploy Docker Containers
- NathLowe: Next.js 13: A Comprehensive Guide
- José Thomaz: Speed up your PostgreSQL bulk inserts with COPY
- Nathan Tarbert: 🎵Harmonizing Your App's Performance: The Art of Cross-Platform Testing
- Pavan Belagatti: WTH is Prompt Engineering?
- Adrian Finantyo 🌱: Is Golang Easy to Learn? 🤔
- V Sai Harsha: End of React? Web Components Review
- Charles Géry: Build blazing fast serverless apps using Cloudflare 🏃
- Rahul Ladumor: Understanding Netflix's Backend Architecture: A Deep Dive 🚀
- Bentil Shadrack: Docker vs. Kubernetes: A Comparative Study
Developer Roundup is a weekly roundup blog. Stay tuned for more info on the project. Follow me on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄