📢 Hello there, fabulous newsletter subscribers! 🎉 Welcome back to another exciting edition of our weekly newsletter! We've got a whole bunch of amazing stuff lined up for you this week, so get ready to dive in and expand your knowledge!
🔍 Did you know that debugging is an art form? 🎨 Well, it certainly feels that way sometimes! 🤯 Fortunately, we've got you covered with our next link, The Theory of Debugging. 🕵️♀️ Debugging is all about finding those pesky bugs and getting your code back on track. So whether you're a seasoned developer or just starting out, dive into the theory behind effective debugging and take your problem-solving skills to the next level.
🗄️ Are you tired of juggling files across different storage systems? Say goodbye to the chaos and check out this awesome file list program! 🌟 Powered by Gin and Solidjs, it supports multiple storages, making it a must-have tool for file organization and management. It's time to bring order to your digital life and take control of your virtual file cabinet!
🌍 Attention all knowledge enthusiasts and collaboration aficionados! 🤝 We've got something special for you: a privacy-first, open-source platform for knowledge management and collaboration. 📚✨ With this remarkable tool, you can seamlessly organize your thoughts, collaborate with others, and keep your data private. Ready to take the next step in knowledge management? Click that link and unleash your productivity!
🤖 Do you wish you had your own personal research assistant? 🧠 Well, dreams do come true! Introducing the mind-blowing, GPT based autonomous agent, capable of conducting online comprehensive research on any given topic. 🎓 This cutting-edge technology will revolutionize the way you gather information, saving you time and effort. It's like having a genius AI at your fingertips!
That's all for this week, folks! We hope you enjoy these incredible resources and take your skills to new heights. Stay curious, keep learning, and don't forget to have some fun along the way! 🌟✨
Until next time, The Newsletter Team
Our Repo Picks
- facebookresearch/llama (Python): Inference code for LLaMA models
- EbookFoundation/free-programming-books : 📚 Freely available programming books
- Dao-AILab/flash-attention (Python): Fast and memory-efficient exact attention
- LazyVim/LazyVim (Lua): Neovim config for the lazy
- minimaxir/simpleaichat (Python): Python package for easily interfacing with chat apps, with robust features and minimal code complexity.
- guillaumekln/faster-whisper (Python): Faster Whisper transcription with CTranslate2
- danswer-ai/danswer (Python): Ask Questions in natural language and get Answers backed by private sources. Connects to tools like Slack, GitHub, Confluence, etc.
- geekan/MetaGPT (Python): 🌟 The Multi-Agent Meta Programming Framework: Given one line Requirement, return PRD, Design, Tasks, Repo
- alist-org/alist (Go): 🗂️A file list program that supports multiple storages, powered by Gin and Solidjs. / 一个支持多存储的文件列表程序，使用 Gin 和 Solidjs。
- h2oai/h2ogpt (Python): Private Q&A and summarization of documents+images or chat with local GPT, 100% private, Apache 2.0. Supports LLaMa2, llama.cpp, and more. Demo: https://gpt.h2o.ai/
- labmlai/annotated_deep_learning_paper_implementations (Jupyter Notebook): 🧑🏫 60 Implementations/tutorials of deep learning papers with side-by-side notes 📝; including transformers (original, xl, switch, feedback, vit, ...), optimizers (adam, adabelief, sophia, ...), gans(cyclegan, stylegan2, ...), 🎮 reinforcement learning (ppo, dqn), capsnet, distillation, ... 🧠
- leptos-rs/leptos (Rust): Build fast web applications with Rust.
- comfyanonymous/ComfyUI (Python): A powerful and modular stable diffusion GUI with a graph/nodes interface.
- ggerganov/llama.cpp (C): Port of Facebook's LLaMA model in C/C++
- a16z-infra/companion-app (TypeScript): AI companions with memory: a lightweight stack to create and host your own AI companions
- assafelovic/gpt-researcher (Python): GPT based autonomous agent that does online comprehensive research on any given topic
- shengcaishizhan/kkndme_tianya : 天涯 kkndme 神贴聊房价
- kenjihiranabe/The-Art-of-Linear-Algebra (PostScript): Graphic notes on Gilbert Strang's "Linear Algebra for Everyone"
- dsdanielpark/Bard-API (Python): The unofficial python package that returns response of Google Bard through cookie value.
- logseq/logseq (Clojure): A privacy-first, open-source platform for knowledge management and collaboration. Download link: http://github.com/logseq/logseq/releases. roadmap: http://trello.com/b/8txSM12G/roadmap
- Codium-ai/pr-agent (Python): 🚀CodiumAI PR-Agent: An AI-Powered 🤖 Tool for Automated Pull Request Analysis, Feedback, Suggestions and More! 💻🔍
- netdata/netdata (C): Monitor your servers, containers, and applications, in high-resolution and in real-time!
- TabbyML/tabby (TypeScript): Self-hosted AI coding assistant
- payloadcms/payload (TypeScript): The best way to build a modern backend + admin UI. No black magic, all TypeScript, and fully open-source, Payload is both an app framework and a headless CMS.
- databricks-academy/large-language-models (Python): Notebooks for Large Language Models (LLMs) Specialization
Our Article Picks
- Nevo David: 🚀 7 open-source projects you should contribute to in 2023 ⭐️⭐️
- Daniel Reis: Database 101: Twitch Bot in a higher level for beginners.
- Keyur Paralkar: Create a passcode component from scratch in React
- Smitter: 13 CSS Tricks that will give you an adrenaline rush🤯
- Lyndsi Kay Williams: Real DOM, Virtual DOM, Shadow DOM, What's the Difference?
- Blossom Babs: 8 Best Practices for React.js Component Design
- BekahHW: The Power of Git: A Guide to Collaborative Version Control
- Andrew Baisden: How to build and deploy a modern-day Next.js application
- Martin Šošić: How we built a GPT code agent 🤖 that generates full-stack web apps in React & Node.js, explained simply
- Yoav Ganbar: CSS: The Good Parts
- Kara Luton: A Guide to Perfecting Pull Requests
- Sanskriti Harmukh: Postman Alternative: Hoppscotch 🛸 - open source, self hosted API Development Ecosystem
- David Asaolu: Building a calculator app with React Native and Tailwind CSS
- Aditya Oberai: Build A Todo API With .NET And Appwrite
- Aurélie Vache: Learning Go by examples: part 11 - Generate a Go SDK (API client library) from your Go REST API
- Brian Douglas: Practical advice for finding GitHub issues to work on
- Leonardo Montini: A message from an Impostor
- Bap: The GitHub Mechanics Behind Contributing to Open Source Documentation - [Step by Step] 🛠️🚀
- Angel Oduro-Temeng Twumasi: The Art of Clean Code: Mastering the Betty Style 🧑🏾💻
- Bravin Wasike: How to Deploy a Multi-Container React.js and Node.js Application With Docker Compose
- AJ Stuyvenberg: Understanding AWS Lambda Proactive Initialization
- Brian Bethencourt: Top 7 Featured DEV Posts from the Past Week
- Mads Stoumann: The Moon in 10241 Dots — Re-creating a 1969 Masterpiece
- Mike Pearson: Signals make Angular MUCH easier
- Kristiyan Velkov: Stop using npm or yarn to install node_modules
- JS: RLS of Supabase(PostgreSQL) Is Good, But …🤔
- Josh Myers: VSCode Profiles: Optimize Your Coding Environment
- Zineb El Bachiri: Level Up Your AWS CDK Development: Demystifying integ-runner and integ-test
- Ben Halpern: Meme Monday
- Scofield Idehen: Advanced Python Tips for Development
- david wyatt: New Power Automate GPT Connector
- Salah Eddine Lalami: Best Animation packages for React.js , every frontend developer should use it
- Aellon: Are you a T-Shaped Developer?
- Teamir Yilma: A Guide to User Interface (UI) Design — Principles and Best Practices
- Agustín Tomas Larghi: Oof – look, that's a legacy codebase!
- Elliot Brenya sarfo: Building a Progressive Web App with React
- Minhazur Rahman Ratul: PublishWise: The one place to write and publish your blogs
- Max Zhuk: Design Patterns in PHP 8: Builder
- Karishma Shukla: A Practical Guide to Metaprogramming in Python
- Mike Ellis: How to inspect transient DOM elements
- Iuliia Shnai: How much does it cost to build on top of Open AI API: building👩💻 + covering cost💰
- Rajaniraiyn R: Introducing Continuum Design System: A Modern and Modular UI Framework for Web Development
- Shai Almog: The Theory of Debugging
- Max Zhuk: Design Patterns in PHP 8: Flyweight
- Matt Angelosanto: How to simplify form styles using CSS accent-color
- Yoav Ganbar: Tailwind CSS Tips and Tricks Worth Knowing
- Muhammad A Faishal: Benchmarking 'for', 'while', 'for...of', and 'Array.forEach' - using Performance.now()
- Madhu Kumar: From Imagination to Reality: Exploring the Path of Generative AI
- Liam Stone: The New Vercel AI SDK: Your Own Chatbot in a Flash
Developer Roundup is a weekly roundup blog. Stay tuned for more info on the project. Follow me on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄