Greetings, fellow readers! It's that time of the week again, where we bring you the latest and greatest updates from the tech world. We've got a jam-packed issue this week, with a plethora of exciting links to check out. Without further ado, let's dive in!
First up, we have an open platform for operating large language models (LLMs) in production. It's the perfect tool for anyone looking to fine-tune, serve, deploy, and monitor any LLMs with ease. Whether you're a seasoned veteran in the field or a newcomer, this platform has everything you need to get started.
For those looking to work with foundation models more extensively, we've got just the thing for you. Check out this Extensible Toolkit for Finetuning and Inference of Large Foundation Models. It's a Large Model for All and very comprehensive, which can help you streamline workflows and save time.
Next, we have 'Power Automate, The Direct Methodology'. From process automation to workflow management, Power Automate is a game-changer. Check it out and learn how this powerful tool can transform your work processes.
If AI-powered applications are your thing, then don't miss this one. Learn how to Build AI-powered applications with React, Svelte, and Vue. This comprehensive guide will provide you with all the tools and knowledge you need to get started.
Finally, we have a Node.js and TypeScript Tutorial that's perfect for anyone looking to build a rest API with Typescript, NodeJS, and a file-based storage system. This tutorial is comprehensive, easy to follow and is perfect for developers starting out with NodeJS and TypeScript.
That's all for this week's newsletter, folks. Be sure to check out these links and let us know what you think! Until next time, happy coding!
Our Repo Picks
- AntonOsika/gpt-engineer (Python): Specify what you want it to build, the AI asks for clarification, and then builds it.
- AI4Finance-Foundation/FinGPT (Jupyter Notebook): Data-Centric FinGPT. Open-source for open finance! Revolutionize 🔥 We'll soon release the trained model.
- vercel-labs/ai (TypeScript): Build AI-powered applications with React, Svelte, and Vue
- bentoml/OpenLLM (Python): An open platform for operating large language models (LLMs) in production. Fine-tune, serve, deploy, and monitor any LLMs with ease.
- alibaba/Chat2DB (Java): 🔥 🔥 🔥 An intelligent and versatile general-purpose SQL client and reporting tool for databases which integrates ChatGPT capabilities.(智能的通用数据库 SQL 客户端和报表工具)
- CodeEditApp/CodeEdit (Swift): CodeEdit App for macOS – Elevate your code editing experience. Open source, free forever.
- nlpxucan/WizardLM (Python): Family of instruction-following LLMs powered by Evol-Instruct: WizardLM, WizardCoder
- hiyouga/LLaMA-Efficient-Tuning (Python): Fine-tuning LLaMA with PEFT (PT+SFT+RLHF with QLoRA)
- desktop/desktop (TypeScript): Focus on what matters instead of fighting with Git.
- LemmyNet/lemmy (Rust): 🐀 A link aggregator and forum for the fediverse
- baichuan-inc/baichuan-7B (Python): A large-scale 7B pretraining language model developed by BaiChuan-Inc.
- unifyai/ivy (Python): Unified AI
- mormaer/Mlem (Swift): The Lemmy client
- immich-app/immich (Dart): Self-hosted photo and video backup solution directly from your mobile phone.
- Lightning-AI/lit-gpt (Python): Implementation of Falcon, StableLM, Pythia, INCITE language models based on nanoGPT. Supports flash attention, Int8 and GPTQ 4bit quantization, LoRA and LLaMA-Adapter fine-tuning, pre-training. Apache 2.0-licensed.
- alejandro-ao/ask-multiple-pdfs (Python): A Langchain app that allows you to chat with multiple PDFs
- OptimalScale/LMFlow (Python): An Extensible Toolkit for Finetuning and Inference of Large Foundation Models. Large Model for All.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- Uniswap/v4-core (Solidity): 🦄 🦄 🦄 🦄 Core smart contracts of Uniswap v4
- NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra (Java): Ghidra is a software reverse engineering (SRE) framework
- h2oai/h2ogpt (Python): Join us at H2O.ai to make the world's best open-source GPT with document and image Q&A, 100% private chat, no data leaks, Apache 2.0 https://arxiv.org/pdf/2306.08161.pdf
- GoogleCloudPlatform/generative-ai (Jupyter Notebook): Sample code and notebooks for Generative AI on Google Cloud
- codecrafters-io/build-your-own-x : Master programming by recreating your favorite technologies from scratch.
- SerenityOS/serenity (C++): The Serenity Operating System 🐞
Our Article Picks
- Burak Boduroğlu: A-Z: MongoDB Cheat Sheet🌱
- Sathish Kumar N: Part 4: Writing Clean and Efficient React Code- Best Practices and Optimization Techniques
- Jatin Sharma: Top 10 Websites Every Developer Needs to Know About
- Brian Bethencourt: Announcing the refine + DEV Hackathon!
- Zevi Reinitz: 5 React Libraries to Level Up your Projects in 2023
- Matvey Romanov: How to write the right API client in TypeScript
- Arafet Ben Kilani: Podman : An Alternative To Docker ?
- Alex Barashkov: Things you might not know about Next Image
- Amin: The 5 pillars of every HTTP request
- JS: How To Build a Scalable SaaS Backend in 10 Minutes With 100 Lines of Code 🚀
- Florian Rappl: CSS in Micro Frontends
- Pierre Chollet: Learn serverless on AWS step-by-step - SQS
- Rizèl Scarlett: How to build a markdown editor in two minutes (with GitHub Copilot)
- STEVE: Node.js and TypeScript Tutorial: Build a rest API with Typescript, NodeJS, and a file-based storage system.
- Philip: Authentication vs. Authorization
- Alfonsina Lizardo: Building a Real-Time Search Filter in React: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Jakub Andrzejewski: Good practices and Design Patterns for Vue Composables
- Marc Seitz: How to send a warm welcome email with Resend, Next-Auth and React-Email
- Jagroop Singh: Mindmapping: The Underrated Skill for Success in Life and Software Development
- Iuliia Shnai: 7 tools to code your first project in a week.🚨 Alert: this story from newbie to newbies 😂
- Igor Boky: Converting from a Developer to a Product Founder in 10 years
- Cassidy Williams: Open standards, trust, and Google
- Bap: Contribute to Open Source in the next 10 min - Step by Step [Beginner Edition] 🦾
- ⚡ Nirazan Basnet ⚡: Style Position Fixed in a better way
- Ryosuke Yano: GraphQL for Beginners
- BekahHW: Open Source 101: A Beginner's Guide to Getting Started
- Tom Quinonero: We can use :has, finally!
- Nemwel Boniface: Mastering Technical Writing: A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners
- Ben Halpern: Meme Monday
- Philip John Basile: MicroPython 101 IoT Basics
- Erin Bensinger: #DEVDiscuss: Reddit's API Changes
- BekahHW: Devrel and Open Source: A Powerful Combination
- Durgesh kumar prajapati: After Solving 400 Leetcode questions, Here are five things that I have learned
- Brian Bethencourt: Top 7 Featured DEV Posts from the Past Week
- Fredy Andrei: The world's first ChatGPT AI template & kit for React 🧠
- Temani Afif: What's your Lucky CSS Pattern? Check It Now!
- Lucas Wolff: The Definitive Guide to Make API Calls in React
- Zoo Codes: Optimizing GitHub Actions Performance: Enhance Workflows with Caching
- Adit Modi: Demystifying Data Pipelines: A Guide for Developers on AWS
- Charlie Gerard: Accept payments using Tap to Pay for Android with Stripe
- Michael Tharrington: Music Monday — What are you listening to? (Music You've Made Edition)
- david wyatt: Power Automate, The Direct Methodology
- Natalia Demianenko: How to prepare realistic test data via OpenAI API in Postman
- Xuan: React Server Model (RSM) v0.3.0 is released!
- dev.to staff: 📢 Uplifting Black Technologists: Spotlight on Black Girls CODE
- Zevi Reinitz: 5 AI development tools you should know about
Developer Roundup is a weekly roundup blog. Stay tuned for more info on the project. Follow me on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄