Hey there, newsletter readers! Another week, another batch of awesome content to share with you. We've scoured the internet for the most interesting articles, tutorials, and guides on the topics you love to geek out about. Get ready to dive into a world of tech goodness.
First up on our list, we have something that will appeal to the coding masters out there. Are you tired of constantly starting from scratch? LangchainJS has you covered with its drag and drop UI, allowing you to build your customized LLM flow without breaking a sweat. Say goodbye to tedious coding and hello to streamlined genius.
Next up, we have some great news for the movie buffs in the group. RARBG has ensured that you'll never lose those precious magnet links again with their backup system. You'll be able to maintain your movie collection with ease, knowing that your links are safe and sound.
For the developers among us, we have something truly special. Appsmith combined with APISIX has brought us the ability to build custom authentication. Say what?! We know, sounds too good to be true, but it really is that simple and this guide will take you through step by step.
Have a penchant for all things Docker? Well, then we have the perfect guide for you. Do you have trouble remembering which containers are running and which are not? Look no further than this complete guide to listing Docker containers. Say goodbye to confusion and hello to organization.
Saving the best for last, Django developers rejoice! We have some epic advice for you. Testing is critical in ensuring your app is functioning correctly. This complete guide to testing in Django will take you on an adventure to test your zones down to the depths of the code. So, let's get coding, and testing!
That's all for this week folks. We hope you have enjoyed another week of rad tech content and share it with your friends. Until next time, happy reading!
Our Repo Picks
- TransformerOptimus/SuperAGI (Python): <⚡️> SuperAGI - A dev-first open source autonomous AI agent framework. Enabling developers to build, manage & run useful autonomous agents quickly and reliably.
- openchatai/OpenChat (Blade): LLMs custom-chatbots console ⚡
- PromtEngineer/localGPT (Python): Chat with your documents on your local device using GPT models. No data leaves your device and 100% private.
- 2004content/rarbg : Backup of magnets from RARBG
- adams549659584/go-proxy-bingai (HTML): 用 Vue3 和 Go 搭建的微软 New Bing 演示站点，拥有一致的 UI 体验，支持 ChatGPT 提示词，国内可用。
- ruanyf/weekly : 科技爱好者周刊，每周五发布
- ggerganov/ggml (C): Tensor library for machine learning
- QiuChenlyOpenSource/MyMacsAppCrack (Shell): MacBook 自用软件破解（macOS Intel）
- mlc-ai/mlc-llm (Python): Enable everyone to develop, optimize and deploy AI models natively on everyone's devices.
- Lightning-AI/lit-parrot (Python): Implementation of the StableLM/Pythia/INCITE language models based on nanoGPT. Supports flash attention, LLaMA-Adapter fine-tuning, pre-training. Apache 2.0-licensed.
- makeplane/plane (TypeScript): 🔥 🔥 🔥 Open Source JIRA, Linear and Height Alternative. Plane helps you track your issues, epics, and product roadmaps in the simplest way possible.
- Blazity/next-enterprise (TypeScript): 💼 An enterprise-grade Next.js boilerplate for high-performance, maintainable apps. Packed with features like Tailwind CSS, TypeScript, ESLint, Prettier, testing tools, and more to accelerate your development.
- ChristianLempa/boilerplates (HCL): This is my personal template collection. Here you'll find templates, and configurations for various tools, and technologies.
- practical-tutorials/project-based-learning : Curated list of project-based tutorials
- lancedb/lance (Rust): Modern columnar data format for ML and LLMs implemented in Rust. Convert from parquet in 2 lines of code for 100x faster random access, vector index, and data versioning. Compatible with Pandas, DuckDB, Polars, Pyarrow, with more integrations coming..
- Visualize-ML/Book3_Elements-of-Mathematics (Python): Book3《数学要素》 | 鸢尾花书：从加减乘除到机器学习；上架；欢迎继续纠错，纠错多的同学还会有赠书！
- ClassmateLin/dm-ticket (Rust): 大麦网自动购票, 支持 docker 一键部署。Damai automatically purchases tickets, running in docker container.
- apache/age (C): Graph database optimized for fast analysis and real-time data processing. It is provided as an extension to PostgreSQL.
- bregman-arie/devops-exercises (Python): Linux, Jenkins, AWS, SRE, Prometheus, Docker, Python, Ansible, Git, Kubernetes, Terraform, OpenStack, SQL, NoSQL, Azure, GCP, DNS, Elastic, Network, Virtualization. DevOps Interview Questions
- TabbyML/tabby (TypeScript): Self-hosted AI coding assistant
- RPCS3/rpcs3 (C++): PS3 emulator/debugger
- huggingface/text-generation-inference (Python): Large Language Model Text Generation Inference
- iv-org/invidious (Crystal): Invidious is an alternative front-end to YouTube
- hncboy/chatgpt-web-java (Java): Java 开发的 ChatGPT 的项目，基于 Spring Boot 3 和 JDK 17，支持 AccessToken 和 ApiKey 模式。
Our Article Picks
- Zevi Reinitz: Top GitHub repositories to learn modern React development
- Aral Roca: 👋 Say Goodbye to Spread Operator: Use Default Composer
- Rizèl Scarlett: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Technical Blog Posts
- John Rush: 21 Mind-Blowing Web Features You Probably Haven't Heard Of
- Maxime: How to detect unnecessary renderings of DOM elements in your web app to improve performance
- Andrew Baisden: How I Built a Modern 'Food Menu' Web App: From Tech Stack to Workflow
- Jon Snow: An animated lesson on CSS will teach you how to use it
- Michelle Mannering: Prompt engineering for AI: what is prompt engineering and how to get good results from AI engines
- Salah Eddine Lalami: Best 7 Open-source projects built with Node.js / React.js
- Shubhendra Singh Chauhan: Building an efficient email marketing application with ChatGPT, ToolJet, and PostgreSQL
- Andrea Chiarelli: World Wide Web Wars
- Kera Cudmore: 10 Sites to Level Up Your UI Skills
- ByteHide: The LinQ Bible in C#: From Basics to Best Practices✝️
- Lovepreet Singh: How to Make your first Open Source Contribution and Get Paid
- Shavon Harris: Networking is Queen! How to DM your way into tech.
- Emanuele Bartolesi: How to Boost Your Web Performance with HTML5 Features
- Michael Lin: 3 Engineering Mistakes That Kill Startups
- John Rush: I built the same app 6 times! Which JS Framework is best?
- Corentin Doue: Power up your serverless application with AWS Lambda extensions
- Pragati Verma: Unlocking the Power of API Pagination: Best Practices and Strategies
- Christopher Glikpo ⭐: Exploring Object-Oriented Programming with TypeScript
- Leonardo Montini: Astro Coding Session: "Series" feature on my blog
- dev.to staff: Catch DEV Lead Software Engineer Ridhwana Khan’s talk at Rubyday 2023
- Muhammad Hanif: Simplify Your Tailwind CSS Workflow with tailwind-fun
- Scofield Idehen: 13 Powerful Python Snippets To Automate Tasks
- Thomas Sentre: 7 Common Mistakes React Developers make
- Necati Özmen: A Complete Guide to Listing Docker Containers
- ByteHide: C# Async/Await Interview Questions And Answers
- Marc Seitz: Building an Open Source DocSend alternative with Next.js, Vercel Blob and Postgres 🚀
- Akshay Ballal: Beyond OpenAI: Harnessing Open Source Models to Create Your Personalized AI Companion 🤖
- Alvaro Montoro: 10 Cool CodePen Demos (May 23)
- Sloan the DEV Moderator: #DEVDiscuss: WWDC 2023
- Michael Tharrington: What was your win this week?
- Nitin Sharma: Getting Started with MDX in Next.js: A Practical Guide
- jdtjenkins: How I built an MVP and got my first user in a month 🚀
- Bobur Umurzokov: Build Custom Authentication Using Appsmith and APISIX
- Jeffrey Kwade: Building a RESTful API with Laravel: Best Practices and Implementation Tips.
- Jarrod Roberson: The only two questions you need to ask to determine if someone really "knows" something.
- dev.to staff: How Have You Refractored or Optimized Code for Improved Performance?
- Erin Bensinger: #DEVDiscuss: Optimizing Dockerfiles
- Ben Halpern: Meme Monday
- Sherry Day: What are your software development principles?
- Ifihan Olusheye: Testing in Django
- Jonathan Yeong: Developer productivity with Github Codespaces
- Philip John Basile: Rust 101: Write, Build, and Debug Your First Program
- Matteo Bruni: tsParticles 2.10.0 Released
- Mwenda Harun Mbaabu: Transform Your Data Like a Pro With dbt (Data Build Tool)
- Ondrej Sevcik: Using Performance API to Measure Front-End Interaction Times
Developer Roundup is a weekly roundup blog. Stay tuned for more info on the project. Follow me on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄