TLWI Dev #121
Hello there, lovely readers! We hope you're having an awesome week so far. And you know what's even more awesome? Awesome lists! Yes, we're talking about curated lists that cover all sorts of interesting topics from coding tools to travel destinations. Trust us, you don't want to miss out on this one.
In case you missed it, our very own content writer has open sourced an AI that creates any UI in seconds. What does that mean for you? Well, get ready to say goodbye to the tedious task of creating UIs from scratch. Now you can just sit back, relax, and let the AI do all the heavy lifting. Sounds exciting, right?
If you're looking for some hands-on experience with NextJS, we've got just the thing for you. How about working on some real-world projects? We have gathered a list of 5 projects that will help you practice and hone your skills in no time.
Are you up for a challenge? The 30 days of Python programming challenge might just be what you need to improve your Python skills. Don't worry if you can't finish it in 30 days, take your time and follow your own pace. We're pretty sure you'll enjoy learning new things along the way.
Finally, for all you job seekers out there, let us help you out with some tips. If you're applying for a job related to React and NodeJS with AI, we have some articles that will guide you through the process. From crafting the perfect application to impressing your interviewer, we've got you covered.
That's it for this week's newsletter, folks. Have a great day ahead and stay awesome!
Our Repo Picks
- ddiu8081/chatgpt-demo (TypeScript): A demo repo based on OpenAI API (gpt-3.5-turbo)
- yihong0618/bilingual_book_maker (Python): Make bilingual epub books Using AI translate
- ServiceWeaver/weaver (Go): Programming framework for writing and deploying cloud applications.
- oobabooga/text-generation-webui (Python): A gradio web UI for running Large Language Models like GPT-J 6B, OPT, GALACTICA, LLaMA, and Pygmalion.
- Chanzhaoyu/chatgpt-web (Vue): 用 Express 和 Vue3 搭建的 ChatGPT 演示网页
- facebookresearch/llama (Python): Inference code for LLaMA models
- Asabeneh/30-Days-Of-Python (Python): 30 days of Python programming challenge is a step-by-step guide to learn the Python programming language in 30 days. This challenge may take more than100 days, follow your own pace.
- karfly/chatgpt_telegram_bot (Python): undefined
- 869413421/chatgpt-web (Go): 基于 ChatGPT3.5 API 实现的私有化 web 程序
- zhayujie/bot-on-anything (Python): Connect AI models (like ChatGPT-3.5, GPT-3.0) to apps (like Wechat, public account, DingTalk, Telegram, QQ). 将 ChatGPT 等算法模型应用于各类平台，目前已完成命令行、个人微信、公众号、QQ、Telegram、Gmail 邮箱、Slack、Web，计划继续接入企业微信、钉钉等。
- yihong0618/xiaogpt (Python): play chatgpt with xiaomi ai speaker
- sashabaranov/go-openai (Go): OpenAI ChatGPT, GPT-3, DALL·E, Whisper API wrapper for Go
- jerryjliu/gpt_index (Python): LlamaIndex (GPT Index) is a project that provides a central interface to connect your LLM's with external data.
- cisagov/decider (CSS): A web application that assists network defenders, analysts, and researcher in the process of mapping adversary behaviors to the MITRE ATT&CK® framework.
- Leizhenpeng/feishu-chatgpt (Go): 🎒 飞书 ×（GPT-3.5 + DALL·E + Whisper）= 飞一般的工作体验 🚀 语音对话、角色扮演、多话题讨论、图片创作、文档导出 🚀
- mukulpatnaik/researchgpt (Python): An open-source LLM based research assistant that allows you to have a conversation with a research paper
- ggerganov/whisper.cpp (C): Port of OpenAI's Whisper model in C/C++
- honghuangdc/soybean-admin (Vue): A fresh and elegant admin template, based on Vue3,Vite3,TypeScript,NaiveUI and UnoCSS [一个基于 Vue3、Vite3、TypeScript、NaiveUI 和 UnoCSS 的清新优雅的中后台模版]
- sindresorhus/awesome : 😎 Awesome lists about all kinds of interesting topics
- shadcn/taxonomy (TypeScript): An open source application built using the new router, server components and everything new in Next.js 13.
- zinclabs/zincsearch (Go): ZincSearch . A lightweight alternative to elasticsearch that requires minimal resources, written in Go.
- hwchase17/langchain (Python): ⚡ Building applications with LLMs through composability ⚡
- lss233/chatgpt-mirai-qq-bot (Python): 🚀 一键部署！真正的 ChatGPT QQ 聊天机器人！支持 ChatGPT API、 ChatGPT Plus、新版 Bing，多账号负载均衡，人设调教，敏感词检测，虚拟女仆、对话上下文，图片渲染，代理加速 (内有视频教程）
- whitead/paper-qa (Python): LLM Chain for answering questions from documents with citations
- mrsked/mrsk (Ruby): Deploy web apps anywhere.
Our Article Picks
- Jess Lee: Join us for #WeCoded 2023!
- Tapajyoti Bose: 7 Libraries You Should Know as a React Developer 💯🔥
- Samuel FAURE: How atomic Git commits dramatically increased my productivity - and will increase yours too
- Nevo David: Applying for a new job with React and NodeJS and AI
- Yuval: I open sourced an AI that creates any UI in seconds.
- Frank Osasere Idugboe: DevOps Career Road Map
- Abbey Perini: 8 Ways to Support Women Developers
- javinpaul: My Favorite Free Courses to Learn Microservices in Depth
- Leonardo Montini: The Awesome Side of GitHub - Awesome Lists
- Zino Kader: Portal - a modern file transfer utility 🌌✨
- Heather Parker: Great GitHub repositories that developers love
- Waji: Docker Image Management
- Thomas Sentre: 5 Real-world Projects for Practicing With NextJS
- Gravy59: Why I Left React
- PranavB6: How to dynamically render forms from a schema using React, Typescript and React Hook Form
- Code Oz: How I improve my skills in Typescript #5 : Satisfies operator
- Necati Özmen: React Admin Panel Tutorial with Chakra UI and Strapi
- Ben Halpern: Meme Monday 😝
- Erin Bensinger: Join the WeCoded Virtual Meetup 🌟
- Erin Bensinger: #DEVDiscuss: CI/CD Pipelines
- Pavan Belagatti: Learn How to Deploy NGINX on Kubernetes Using Helm Chart
- Shahed Nasser: The History of Ecommerce: 1979 to 2023
- Aditya Saini: How to fetch data from API in ReactJS
- Francielle Dellamora: O mínimo que você precisa saber para iniciar um projeto em TypeScript
- Code of Relevancy: Sail on a Sea of React Libraries That Will Make You the Captain of your Code
- Sedat SALMAN: How to Become a Solution Architect #2: Mindset
- Brian Douglas: AI generated room designs
- Andrew Baisden: Unlocking the Secrets to Success - How to Thrive as a Technical Writer and Earn a Living
- Agnieszka Stec: Pull sooner and merge faster in VS Code
- Victor Ocnarescu: The downfall of web development
- Adam Nathaniel Davis: Codility === Sadness
- Shai Almog: Open Source Maintenance is Community Organizing
- Prosper Otemuyiwa: Resend - How to add an Email API Provider to Novu
- Ben Halpern: Let's keep moving the goal posts
- Armen Vardanyan: Angular Misconceptions
- Brian Douglas: AI powered code debugging extensions
- Michael Tharrington: Top 7 Featured DEV Posts from the Past Week
- Chris Jarvis: Six Years on DEV, Already?
- JS: How to find users for open source project with no resources and connections
- Michael Tharrington: What was your win this week?
- Ezinne Anne😎👩🏿💻: Best API documentation tools you need
- Adam Nathaniel Davis: Notes On The Job Market For Frontend Programmers
- Aniket: Revamp Your Icon Game: The Best Open-Source Icon Libraries of 2023 🚀
- Kauna Hassan: Understanding the Difference Between props and state in React
- Kavisha Nethmini: Promoting Gender Equity and Inclusion in the Tech Industry and Beyond
- Ben Halpern: How Can Coding Make a Positive Impact on Society?
- Ben Halpern: Hobbyist Coders: Why Do You Code?
- Nicolas Frankel: Authenticate with OpenID Connect and Apache APISIX
- Fredy Andrei: What is Tailwind Theming and How to use it in 2023
Developer Roundup is a weekly roundup blog. Stay tuned for more info on the project. Follow me on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄