Welcome to this week's exciting edition of our newsletter! 🎉 We've got some incredible content lined up for you, so grab a cozy spot and get ready to dive in!
Next, we have something super cool for all you Angular aficionados out there. Have you ever wondered how to add some snazzy animation to your ngFor list? Look no further! We have a fantastic tutorial on [Animation for Angular ngFor list](https://dev.to/shnap/animation-for-angular-ngfor-list-2pgl) that will take your web projects to the next level. Get ready to impress your colleagues and users with your newfound animation skills!
Attention all artists, designers, and creatives! It's time to address a question that has been haunting us all - "O portfolio, portfolio, wherefore art thou portfolio?" 🎭 If you've been struggling to create or update your portfolio, we've got your back! Check out this illuminating article on O portfolio, portfolio, wherefor art thou portfolio? for some much-needed inspiration and guidance. Your portfolio will be the talk of the town in no time!
Calling all Node.js enthusiasts! We know you love pushing the boundaries of what you can achieve with this powerful runtime environment. So, if you've ever wondered how to reliably read QR codes in Node.js, look no further! Our mind-blowing tutorial on How to Reliably Read QR Codes in Node.js will have you scanning QR codes like a pro. Get ready to unlock a world of possibilities with this fantastic guide!
Exciting news alert! 📢 TypeScript 5.3 RC has just been announced, and we couldn't be more thrilled. If you're a TypeScript fanatic like us, you'll definitely want to get the scoop on all the new features and improvements. Be sure to check out the official announcement for [TypeScript 5.3 RC](https://devblogs.microsoft.com/typescript/announcing-typescript-5-3-rc/** - November 3, 2023) and stay ahead of the game in the world of TypeScript.
That's it for this week's adventure-packed newsletter! We hope you found these links as intriguing as we did. Don't forget to stay tuned for more exciting content in the weeks to come. Until next time, happy coding! 💻🔥
Updates From The TypeScript Blog
- Announcing TypeScript 5.3 RC - November 3, 2023
Our Article Picks
- Christian Nwamba: Can Next.js Handle 5000 Pages?
- Daniel Glejzner: 4 Laws of RxJS Observables
- Matan Abramovich: 6 AI Tools You Have To Know as a Software Developer! 🛠 🤯
- marcuskohlberg: Type-Safe Infrastructure: Pioneering Simplicity and Stability
- hirohata: Learning Journal: Creating an App for my wedding party
- Serif COLAKEL: Best Practices for Writing Clean React Code with Examples
- Gergely Szerovay: New Angular 17 feature: new control flow syntax
- Chintan Soni: NodeJS + Typescript : Getting Started
- Chintan Soni: ReactJS + Docker : Getting started
- Keff: Find the Secret - Solution Explained
- Riccardo Solazzi: The Devil Fruits of Frontend Frameworks: which suits best for you?
- Meenakshi Bhandari: Supercharge Your API Testing with Playwright and TypeScript
- Rishabhraghwendra18: Fund Me Smart Contract using Typescript on Near (Non-EVM)
- mk668a: What is Zero-Runtime CSS in JS? Which Library Should You Pick?
- Vinicius Blazius Goulart: Creating a express app with typescript and swc
- José Thomaz: Fastify + NestJS file upload
- Leonardo Holanda: The VS Code Extension That Helps You Control Your Pull Requests Size
- Omar Hussein: Docusaurus: Understanding the sitemap feature
- Alfi Samudro Mulyo: Build Complete REST API Feature with Nest JS (Using Prisma and Postgresql) from Scratch - Beginner-friendly - PART 7
- Developer Partners: How to Show a Modal Dialog in Angular
- Aditya Mathur: Tools to build lightweight React Apps
- Serif COLAKEL: Optimizing React Context with TypeScript: A Comprehensive Guide
- Alfi Samudro Mulyo: Build Complete REST API Feature with Nest JS (Using Prisma and Postgresql) from Scratch - Beginner-friendly - PART 6
- 𝙹𝚒𝚋𝚛āʾī𝚕 ⚡: Creating a Dynamic service for NestJS and mongoose
- Alfi Samudro Mulyo: Build Complete REST API Feature with Nest JS (Using Prisma and Postgresql) from Scratch - Beginner-friendly - PART 4
- Rubén Alapont: SOLID Principles Series: The Dependency Inversion Principle (DIP) in TypeScript
- ShyGyver: Validate request data with @novice1/validator-joi
- Mike Rispoli: How to build an app with nestjs and hotwire!
- AlexF: Simplifying architecture for a hotel management SaaS solution
- Omar Hussein: Preparing Your TypeScript Project for Consistent Contribution
- Tochukwu John: How To Make Your Website Faster 🔥🚀🚀
- Felix Owino Ojala: Initializing Project Directory for Node and Typescript.
- Jasper Gabriel: How to Reliably Read QR Codes in Node.js
- Andrea Pontrandolfo: Sheriff release v16
- Alexander Tarler: O portfolio, portfolio, wherefor art thou portfolio?
- Charalampos Kourkoulis: Facade pattern in Angular
- Charalampos Kourkoulis: Simplifying HTTP Requests in Angular with Generic HTTP Services
- Alfi Samudro Mulyo: Build Complete REST API Feature with Nest JS (Using Prisma and Postgresql) from Scratch - Beginner-friendly - PART 5
- Charalampos Kourkoulis: Leveraging Enums in Angular: Enhancing Code Clarity and Reliability
- Zisulin Morbrot: Configure Helix for Typescript + ESLint + Prettier/dprint
- Zisulin Morbrot: Configure Helix for Typescript + ESLint + Prettier/dprint
- Gavin Sykes: Self-referencing types and generics: what are they and how can I use them in React?
- Benny Code: It's Easy To Switch from CommonJS to ES Modules with TS2ESM
- Kuncheria Kuruvilla: TypeScript Type Utilities: Extracting Array Element Types
- Kuncheria Kuruvilla: Exploring TypeScript Enums and Discriminated Unions in Message Handling
- Slobi: Navigating the JS TS Limbo
- ginger: The super power that lets you tell TypeScript what is actually happening
- Namatuzio: Contributing to the Community: Hacktoberfest PR #3
- Namatuzio: Contributing to the Community: Hacktoberfest PR #4
- Shaily Shah: Summing it all up for Release 2.0
- Dmytro: Why "pubsub-api" is the TypeScript eventing library you’ve been waiting for
- M. T. H. Titumir: Task management system app data models generated by ChatGPT
- Volodymyr Yepishev: Typing Object Keys With Enum Values Using Typescript
- Olaide Emmanuel: Searching Algorithm in JS
- Infiraise: 7 New JDK 19 Features Explained
- CodeGirl: Animation for Angular *ngFor list
Our Repo Picks
- yangshun/tech-interview-handbook (TypeScript): 💯 Curated coding interview preparation materials for busy software engineers
- Vendicated/Vencord (TypeScript): The cutest Discord client mod
- zzzgydi/clash-verge (TypeScript): A Clash GUI based on tauri. Supports Windows, macOS and Linux.
- vercel/next-learn (TypeScript): Learn Next.js Starter Code
- eylonmiz/react-agent (TypeScript): The open-source React.js Autonomous LLM Agent
- kamranahmedse/developer-roadmap (TypeScript): Interactive roadmaps, guides and other educational content to help developers grow in their careers.
- siyuan-note/siyuan (TypeScript): A privacy-first, self-hosted, fully open source personal knowledge management software, written in typescript and golang.
- NervJS/taro (TypeScript): 开放式跨端跨框架解决方案，支持使用 React/Vue/Nerv 等框架来开发微信/京东/百度/支付宝/字节跳动/ QQ 小程序/H5/React Native 等应用。 https://taro.zone/
- remix-run/remix (TypeScript): Build Better Websites. Create modern, resilient user experiences with web fundamentals.
- typehero/typehero (TypeScript): Connect, collaborate, and grow with a community of TypeScript developers
- RocketChat/Rocket.Chat (TypeScript): The communications platform that puts data protection first.
- actualbudget/actual (TypeScript): A local-first personal finance app
- slidevjs/slidev (TypeScript): Presentation Slides for Developers
- lightdash/lightdash (TypeScript): Open source BI for teams that move fast ⚡️
- microsoft/fluentui (TypeScript): Fluent UI web represents a collection of utilities, React components, and web components for building web applications.
- labring/sealos (TypeScript): Sealos is a production-ready Kubernetes distribution that provides a one-stop solution for both public and private cloud. https://sealos.run
- formbricks/formbricks (TypeScript): Open Source Survey Toolbox
- AndrewWalsh/openapi-devtools (TypeScript): Effortlessly discover API behaviour with a Chrome extension that automatically generates OpenAPI specifications in real time for any app or website
- bluesky-social/social-app (TypeScript): The Bluesky Social application for Web, iOS, and Android
- Bin-Huang/chatbox (TypeScript): Chatbox is a desktop app for multiple cutting-edge LLM models, available on Windows, Mac, Linux
- hasura/graphql-engine (TypeScript): Blazing fast, instant realtime GraphQL APIs on your DB with fine grained access control, also trigger webhooks on database events.
- lyswhut/lx-music-desktop (TypeScript): 一个基于 electron 的音乐软件
- microsoft/playwright (TypeScript): Playwright is a framework for Web Testing and Automation. It allows testing Chromium, Firefox and WebKit with a single API.
- baidu/amis (TypeScript): 前端低代码框架，通过 JSON 配置就能生成各种页面。
- boxyhq/saas-starter-kit (TypeScript): 🔥 Enterprise SaaS Starter Kit - Kickstart your enterprise app development with the Next.js SaaS boilerplate 🚀
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄