Hey there, amazing people!
Welcome to another exciting edition of our weekly newsletter. We've got a whole lot of tech goodness lined up for you this week, so buckle up and get ready to dive into some fascinating subjects. 🎉🔥
First up, we have a software development journal that's sure to blow your mind! In The MVP (Part 2), our talented author takes us on a journey through the ups and downs of building a Minimum Viable Product. Get ready to be inspired and learn some valuable lessons along the way.
Next, we're diving deep into the world of web development with Express.js with TypeORM, PostgreSQL, and TypeScript. With this powerful combination, you'll be able to create robust and scalable web applications in no time. Get ready to level up your coding skills and impress your peers with your mad web dev expertise!
If you're looking for a beginner-friendly tutorial that guides you through building a complete REST API feature, then you're in luck! In Build Complete REST API Feature with Nest JS (Using Prisma and Postgresql) from Scratch - Beginner-friendly - PART 2, you'll find everything you need to kick-start your API development journey. Don't worry if you missed Part 1, we've got you covered!
Running into issues with signed URLs for your S3 objects? Fear not! We've got just the solution for you. Discover The Solution to the Issue of Signed URL for an S3 Object Expiring Before the Desired Time, and never worry about your URLs expiring prematurely again. It's time to regain control and conquer those frustrating time limits!
Last but definitely not least, we have an incredibly cool topic for all you automation testing enthusiasts out there. In Functional Programming in Automation Testing with TypeScript and Playwright Part I, we explore the fascinating world of functional programming and how it can revolutionize your testing practices. Get ready to unleash the power of functional programming and take your automation testing to new heights!
That's it for this week's lineup, folks. We hope you enjoy diving into these amazing resources as much as we enjoyed putting them together for you. Stay tuned for more tech adventures in the next edition of our newsletter.
Happy reading and happy coding! 🚀📚
Our Article Picks
- JS: How To Get Type-Safe Frontend Queries Like GraphQL Without GraphQL Using Typescript
- Lukas Mauser: 7 Powerful Principles to Tackle Complex Coding Problems 😤
- Shreya: 10 typescript developers you must follow to become typescript expert in 2024
- Varshith V Hegde: Building an Realtime Web Notepad App
- Craig ☠️💀👻: How does TypeScript's explicit resource management work?
- Alfi Samudro Mulyo: Build Complete REST API Feature with Nest JS (Using Prisma and Postgresql) from Scratch - Beginner-friendly - PART 1
- Benjamen Pyle: DynamoDB Incremental Export with Step Functions
- Baransel: Mastering TypeScript: A Beginner's Guide
- Serif COLAKEL: Simplify Your Codebase with Auto-Sorting Linter using eslint-plugin-simple-import-sort
- Sachin Chaurasiya: How to Dynamically Adjust the Height of a Textarea in ReactJS
- Barry Michael Doyle: Tanstack's React Query Kicked
useQuery: Now What?!
- Vivek Chauhan: Error Handling and Logging in NestJS: Best Practices
- Tatiana Caciur: Get Production-Ready Client Libraries from Zod Schemas
- Gergely Szerovay: Master Angular 16.1 & 16.2
- artpani: Tuner is a flexible project configurator as code for Deno.
- Matt Butcher: Storing state between serverless requests with TypeScript and Spin
- Marcelo Albuquerque: Auth0 getSession() com Typescript no Next.js
- Mark Phelps: Generating Types for Feature Flags
- Acid Coder: JS being weird again: forcibly convert synchronous statement to asynchronous with async function
- Misael Braga de Bitencourt: NodeJS: Blurring Human Faces in Photos
- Misael Braga de Bitencourt: NodeJS - Ofuscando rostos humanos em fotos
- Maykon: Code smells in React with TypeScript Survey
- Francisco Mendes: Enhance User Experience with Remix.js and Toast Notifications
- GihanRangana: How to Build Express JS Server with Typescript
- Daniel Adewale: Understanding styled-components: A basic guide on styled-components usage with React/Next/Vue
- Swastik Dwivedi: Setting up Code Formatting with ESLint, TypeScript, and Prettier in Visual Studio Code
- BERAT DİNÇKAN: The Solution to the Issue of Signed URL for an S3 Object Expiring Before the Desired Time
- Matvey Ryabchikov: Lucia Auth or NextAuth, which one to use in a Next.js project?
- Alfi Samudro Mulyo: Build Complete REST API Feature with Nest JS (Using Prisma and Postgresql) from Scratch - Beginner-friendly - PART 2
- Ibrahim Shamma: React Type-ahead Native Reducers
- Alfi Samudro Mulyo: Build Complete REST API Feature with Nest JS (Using Prisma and Postgresql) from Scratch - Beginner-friendly - PART 3
- Rishi Kumar: Revolutionize Your Nest.js Development: 4 Steps to Dockerize Your Nest.js App
- Jayvee Ramos: Express.js with TypeORM, PostgreSQL, and TypeScript
- Alex: How to Handle Scroll Events in React
- Lucas Santos: Defining static methods in interfaces with TypeScript
- Ruan Azevedo: Typescript path alias in React Native + Expo without
- NotFound404: Simplest way to use prisma with Aex
- Hajar | هاجر: Tuple Types in Typescript
- Oleksandr Holyshevskyi: 🌟 Functional Programming in Automation Testing with TypeScript and Playwright 🤖🚀 Part I
- malcode: Posibles Características en TypeScript 5.3
- Radu Constantin: A software development journal - The MVP (Part 2)
- dclark312: Why Cypress is a great tool
- NotFound404: Three steps to start your restful api server with aex
- Ninglo: VSCode Architecture Analysis - Electron Project Cross-Platform Best Practices
- Israel Díaz Zapata: Axios + Vue.js 3 + Pinia, a “comfy” configuration you can consider for an API REST
- Oleksandr Holyshevskyi: 🌟 Functional Programming in Automation Testing with TypeScript and Playwright 🤖🚀 Part II
- NotFound404: Simplify your API development with Aex
- Sohanur Rahman Emon: Event Handling with TypeScript in React: Two ways
- quincarter: Nx 17 Upgrade Errors - Cannot Use Import outside a Module
- Alessandro Foglia: Stop using "any" in TypeScript.
- Larbi Jirari: Dependency Injection: The Key to Writing Testable and Flexible Code
- Shoki Ishii: Type-Safe Backends with TypeScript: Use Custom Error Handling
- SureshSubedii: The app is working fine in local but throwing this error in the production environment in NEST js
- WangGithub0: Learn about Docusaurus
- WangGithub0: Add parsing code block after learning Docusaurus
- Michael Scott Hertzberg: Is TypeScript A Programming Language?
- Jayson Rawlins: ECS Copilot with SQS Autoscaling
Our Repo Picks
- OpenBMB/XAgent (TypeScript): An Autonomous LLM Agent for Complex Task Solving
- yangshun/tech-interview-handbook (TypeScript): 💯 Curated coding interview preparation materials for busy software engineers
- kamranahmedse/developer-roadmap (TypeScript): Interactive roadmaps, guides and other educational content to help developers grow in their careers.
- Vendicated/Vencord (TypeScript): The cutest Discord client mod
- lyswhut/lx-music-desktop (TypeScript): 一个基于 electron 的音乐软件
- pmndrs/react-three-fiber (TypeScript): 🇨🇭 A React renderer for Three.js
- vercel/next-learn (TypeScript): Learn Next.js Starter Code
- AykutSarac/jsoncrack.com (TypeScript): ✨ Innovative and open-source visualization application that transforms various data formats, such as JSON, YAML, XML, CSV and more, into interactive graphs.
- felipemotarocha/fullstackweek-store (TypeScript): undefined
- WisdomShell/codeshell-vscode (TypeScript): An intelligent coding assistant plugin for Visual Studio Code, developed based on CodeShell
- refinedev/refine (TypeScript): Build your React-based CRUD applications, without constraints. 🌟 Star to support our work!
- nrwl/nx (TypeScript): Smart, Fast and Extensible Build System
- epicweb-dev/full-stack-foundations (TypeScript): Learn the foundational skills of building full stack web applications.
- yarnpkg/berry (TypeScript): 📦🐈 Active development trunk for Yarn ⚒
- toeverything/AFFiNE (TypeScript): There can be more than Notion and Miro. AFFiNE is a next-gen knowledge base that brings planning, sorting and creating all together. Privacy first, open-source, customizable and ready to use.
- siyuan-note/siyuan (TypeScript): A privacy-first, self-hosted, fully open source personal knowledge management software, written in typescript and golang.
- formbricks/formbricks (TypeScript): Open Source Survey Toolbox
- TabbyML/tabby (TypeScript): Self-hosted AI coding assistant
- vuejs/vue (TypeScript): This is the repo for Vue 2. For Vue 3, go to https://github.com/vuejs/core
- remix-run/remix (TypeScript): Build Better Websites. Create modern, resilient user experiences with web fundamentals.
- linkwarden/linkwarden (TypeScript): A self-hosted, open-source collaborative bookmark manager to collect, organize, and archive webpages.
- puppeteer/puppeteer (TypeScript): Node.js API for Chrome
- upscayl/upscayl (TypeScript): 🆙 Upscayl - Free and Open Source AI Image Upscaler for Linux, MacOS and Windows built with Linux-First philosophy.
- typehero/typehero (TypeScript): Connect, collaborate, and grow with a community of TypeScript developers
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄