Hey there, newsletter readers! It's that time of the week again when we dive into all things tech and bring you the hottest updates from the coding world. We've got a jam-packed edition lined up for you, so fasten your seatbelts and get ready for an exhilarating ride! 🎢
First up, we have an eye-opening article that discusses the "in" operator in Typescript and why it's considered harmful. Ever wondered about the potential pitfalls of using this seemingly innocent operator? Well, wonder no more! Check out this important reference to gain some valuable insights and level up your Typescript game!
Next on our agenda, we have a super useful guide on automating NPM releases using changesets on GitHub. 🦋 Say goodbye to manual release processes and embrace the power of automation! With the help of this important reference, you'll be able to streamline your release workflow and save precious time for more exciting endeavors in your coding journey.
Calling all Angular enthusiasts! 📢 We're thrilled to share a sneak peek into the upcoming Angular v17 release, featuring a game-changing addition: deferred loading! Curious to know how this new feature can turbocharge your Angular apps? Click on this important reference to discover how deferred loading can level up your productivity and enhance the performance of your projects.
Are you tired of tangled, convoluted code that keeps you awake at night? Well, fear not! We've got a captivating article that takes you on a journey to better code by embracing Clean Architecture. 🏰 This important reference will guide you through the principles and practices that can help you write cleaner, more maintainable code. So grab your code swords and embark on this epic quest for pristine architecture!
Last but certainly not least, we're diving deep into the SOLID Principles series, with a focus on demystifying the Liskov Substitution Principle (LSP) in Node.js with TypeScript. 💪🏼 Curious to learn how this principle can contribute to more robust, flexible code? Follow this important reference and unlock the secrets to mastering LSP in your Node.js projects with TypeScript!
That's a wrap for our sensational lineup this week, folks! We hope you're as excited as we are to dive into these insightful articles. Grab a cup of coffee, settle into your most comfortable coding chair, and let's embark on this thrilling tech adventure together! Happy coding! 🚀
Our Article Picks
- Aritra Karak: Hyperimport - Import c, rust, zig etc. files in TypeScript
- Shreya: 10 Issues That Will Help You Grow as a top contributor in Opensource 🏅🏅
- Yeom suyun: How to write types for better usability
- Gergely Szerovay: New Angular v17 feature: deferred loading
- Gautier: Leveraging Temporal for resilient remote procedure calls (RPC)
- Vincent Jaubert: "in" operator considered harmful in Typescript
- Syki: How Many Dependencies Does Your Project Really Have?
- Shameel Uddin: ⚛ The Terrible React Anti-Pattern You Must Avoid
- Matt Angelosanto: Validating structural data with Valibot
- Yuri Sampaio: How much I learn about typescript in 2 weeks
- Andreas Bergström: Configure TypeORM migrations in 5 minutes
- Mikhael Esa: Dependency Inversion Principle in React
- Keff: Want to help with Cardboard? JS/TS Vanilla Reactive Framework
- k.yamashita: Create a Chrome Extension with React FW Plasmo
- Ilir Beqiri: Declarative Loop Control Flow in Angular 17
- Fonyuygita: Understanding functions and function signatures in Typescript
- Rubén Alapont: SOLID Principles Series: Demystifying the Liskov Substitution Principle (LSP) in Node.js with TypeScript
- Gleb Krishin: How to implement Typescript Function overload
- Mikhael Esa: What is useState in React?
- James Oyanna: Developing a fullstack E- commerce Application with Typescript
- Hasan Zohdy: Dependency Inversion Principle (DIP) in Typescript
- Geri Máté 🎬: 2 Open-Source Projects Walk Into a Bar - DevHunt Digest #5
- Caio Fuzatto: Alterando uma lib Node de forma rápida
- Josh Derocher-Vlk: Using variant types in ReScript to represent business logic
- Omar Hussein: Hacktoberfest: PR #3
- Barry Michael Doyle: Exploring React's New useOptimistic Hook: An Early Look
- Rajae Robinson: When to Use Interface vs. Class in TypeScript
- RoyHuamanAvila: Vitest mockup functions
- Barry Michael Doyle: Patch Pulse: Devlog #1 - Get notified when new packages are released
- Tasos Tsournos: Conditional React props with TypeScript Function Overloading
- Chiranjeev Thomas: Embracing Clean Architecture: A Journey to Better Code
- Ryan Owen Thionanda: Bum - Bun Version Manager
- Bhavesh Yadav: Zod in Action: Building a Resilient Data Validation Pipeline
- Ma Jerez: Creating Type Safes APIs in 2023
- Roland Chelwing: Mocking tRPC Routes with Type Safety in TypeScript
- Roland Chelwing: Using OpenAPI to Detect Breaking Changes in tRPC
- Ignace Maes: Automate NPM releases on GitHub using changesets 🦋
- Mirela Prifti: Effect Days conference on Feb 23, 2024 in Vienna
- Bhavesh Yadav: Unleashing the Power of ZOD
- Muhammad Fiaz: nextjs-app: Create a Next.js App in One Command
- shyynux: Introduction to typescript
- Rajae Robinson: When To Use Enum in TypeScript
- Alex Cloudstar: NextJS Auth0 and sub-domains
- Serif COLAKEL: Building a Polymorphic React FormElement Component
- Swetha Chakravarthy: Easy step-by-step method to create your own React project with typescript and webpack
- Dawid Sibiński: TypeScript Compiler Explained
- Bozoanca Rares Mihail: How to attach Kendo UI Popup to component
- Serif COLAKEL: Building a Resilient Axios API Service with Error Handling and Notifications
- Maneet Goyal: Using Apache ECharts with ReactJS and TypeScript: Server Side Rendering (SSR)
- Chiranjeev Thomas: Writing User Info to files in CSV format ( TDD Kata ) - Part 1
- Chiranjeev Thomas: Writing User Info to files in CSV format ( TDD Kata ) - Part 2
- Chiranjeev Thomas: Character Copy Kata ( Test Driven Development )
- Chiranjeev Thomas: Test Driven Development ( TDD )
- Chiranjeev Thomas: REST API USING TYPESCRIPT ( CRUD )
- Chiranjeev Thomas: GPT Prompts: A Next.js 13 App ( App Router )
- MarkVachi (Vachirawit Laolod): Awesome Design patterns js/ts
Our Repo Picks
- formbricks/formbricks (TypeScript): Open Source Surveys & Experience Management Solution
- t3-oss/create-t3-app (TypeScript): The best way to start a full-stack, typesafe Next.js app
- AntonioErdeljac/notion-clone-tutorial (TypeScript): undefined
- refinedev/refine (TypeScript): Build your React-based CRUD applications, without constraints. 🌟 Star to support our work!
- spacedriveapp/spacedrive (TypeScript): Spacedrive is an open source cross-platform file explorer, powered by a virtual distributed filesystem written in Rust.
- payloadcms/payload (TypeScript): The best way to build a modern backend + admin UI. No black magic, all TypeScript, and fully open-source, Payload is both an app framework and a headless CMS.
- lyswhut/lx-music-desktop (TypeScript): 一个基于 electron 的音乐软件
- Eugeny/tabby (TypeScript): A terminal for a more modern age
- th-ch/youtube-music (TypeScript): YouTube Music Desktop App bundled with custom plugins (and built-in ad blocker / downloader)
- Yidadaa/ChatGPT-Next-Web (TypeScript): A well-designed cross-platform ChatGPT UI (Web / PWA / Linux / Win / MacOS). 一键拥有你自己的跨平台 ChatGPT 应用。
- calcom/cal.com (TypeScript): Scheduling infrastructure for absolutely everyone.
- TanStack/query (TypeScript): 🤖 Powerful asynchronous state management, server-state utilities and data fetching for the web. TS/JS, React Query, Solid Query, Svelte Query and Vue Query.
- immich-app/immich (TypeScript): Self-hosted photo and video backup solution directly from your mobile phone.
- huggingface/chat-ui (TypeScript): Open source codebase powering the HuggingChat app
- nextauthjs/next-auth (TypeScript): Authentication for the Web.
- invoke-ai/InvokeAI (TypeScript): InvokeAI is a leading creative engine for Stable Diffusion models, empowering professionals, artists, and enthusiasts to generate and create visual media using the latest AI-driven technologies. The solution offers an industry leading WebUI, supports terminal use through a CLI, and serves as the foundation for multiple commercial products.
- nrwl/nx (TypeScript): Smart, Fast and Extensible Build System
- katspaugh/wavesurfer.js (TypeScript): Audio waveform player
- Codecademy/docs (TypeScript): Codecademy Docs is a collection of information for all things code. 📕
- clickvote/clickvote (TypeScript): Add upvotes, likes, and reviews to any context ⭐️
- nulla2011/bluearchive-logo (TypeScript): A Blue Archive logo generator.
- cloudflare/workers-sdk (TypeScript): ⛅️ Home to Wrangler, the CLI for Cloudflare Workers®
- microsoft/playwright (TypeScript): Playwright is a framework for Web Testing and Automation. It allows testing Chromium, Firefox and WebKit with a single API.
- toeverything/AFFiNE (TypeScript): There can be more than Notion and Miro. AFFiNE is a next-gen knowledge base that brings planning, sorting and creating all together. Privacy first, open-source, customizable and ready to use.
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄