📢 Hey there, tech enthusiasts! It's time for another action-packed edition of our weekly newsletter! 🎉 We've got some amazing content lined up for you, so buckle up and get ready to level up your skills! 💪
Are you ready to take your React game to the next level? 🚀 We've compiled a list of 8 React Libraries That Will Turn You into a Dev Endgame Hero! 🦸♀️🦸♂️ From supercharged components to powerful tools, these libraries are sure to amp up your productivity. So grab your cape and check them out with this important reference!
Hold on tight, because Pezzo v0.5 is here to revolutionize your development workflow! 🎉🚀 With new features like dashboards, caching, a Python client, and more, Pezzo is the missing piece to your productivity puzzle. Get all the deets about this exciting release in our article important reference!
Do you love React and TypeScript? Then you're in for a treat! 🎊 Our technical wizards have crafted a masterpiece on Mastering 'useMemo' in React with TypeScript: 5 Different Use-Cases for 'useMemo'. This deep dive into React's memoization function will unlock a whole new world of optimization possibilities. Don't miss out on this knowledge-packed adventure, check it out important reference!
Searching for a gem to parse URL search parameters? Look no further! 💎 Our savvy developers have uncovered a hidden treasure called Zod. In our article on Parsing URL Search Parameters with Zod, we'll show you how to effortlessly decode those pesky query strings. Prepare to unearth the secrets of URL parsing by clicking on this important reference!
Ready to upgrade your TypeScript game? 🎓 Our tech pros have got you covered! In our latest article, we explore the power of Leveraging Conditional Properties Type Checking with Discriminated Unions. This eye-opening journey will equip you with the skills to write more robust, type-safe code. Arm yourself with knowledge by clicking on this important reference!
That's it for this week's newsletter! We hope these articles will ignite your curiosity and fuel your passion for all things tech. Happy reading, and remember to stay curious, stay creative, and keep pushing those boundaries! 🌟✨
Our Article Picks
- Muhammad A Faishal: You might not need TypeScript Enum
- Kirubel Kinfe: Mastering 'useRef' in React with TypeScript: 4 Different Use-Cases for 'useRef'
- Anush: Moving from Typescript and Langchain to Rust and Loops
- ymc9: Building a Secure RESTful API Using NestJS and Prisma With Minimum Code
- Richard Zampieri: Prototype API's Quickly with In Memory DB
- Ariel Weinberger: Pezzo v0.5 - Dashboards, Caching, Python Client, and More!
- Shivam Singh: 8 React Libraries That Will Turn You into a Dev Endgame Hero 🦸♀️🦸♂️
- Scott Molinari: NestJS and Project Structure - What to Do?
- Nicolas Bouvrette: Handling errors in TypeScript the right way
- Victor Gerbrands: Medusa Next.js Starter now has Product Module support
- Shivam Singh: 8 Tips for Clean TypeScript Code you Must Know
- miroiu-dev: Supercharge Your React Components with This Powerful Pattern
- Juan Oliú: TypeScript Type Guards: An Introduction to Writing Safer Code
- Dharan Ganesan: Day 40: keyof
- Zack DeRose: Nx 16.8 Release!!!
- Hidetaka Okamoto: When you suffer from the "API: s3:PutBucketPolicy Access Denied" error while creating a new S3 bucket, how can we resolve it?
- Matt Angelosanto: Using using in TypeScript for resource management
- Nick Trierweiler: Improved JSX Readability with Switch-Case Statements in React Components
- Muhammad Ahsan Ayaz: The Complete TypeScript Setup - From Zero to Hero
- Rafał Goławski: Parsing URL Search Parameters with Zod 💎
- Veranika Kasparevych: Create your own NPM package using TypeScript, Prettier, Eslint and Jest
- Yogesh Chavan: Introduction to TypeScript with React - A Youtube Video
- Vansh Wadhwa: Introducing OpenBio - An Open Source Link in Bio Page Builder
- Andrea Carraro: Unlocking API Interoperability: Converting OpenAPI to TypeScript JSON Schema
- Ethan: Building A Todo CRUD App With React, TypeScript, Vite And Chakra UI
- Abhay Singh Rathore: Transitioning to TypeScript: The Ultimate Starter Guide - Part 5
- Abhay Singh Rathore: Transitioning to TypeScript: The Ultimate Starter Guide - Part 4
- Abhay Singh Rathore: Transitioning to TypeScript: The Ultimate Starter Guide - Part 6
- Abhay Singh Rathore: Transitioning to TypeScript: The Ultimate Starter Guide - Part 7
- Dharan Ganesan: Day 41: Type Guards
- Anish: Understanding Zustand: A Beginner's Guide with TypeScript
- miroiu-dev: 3 Must-Know Rendering Optimizations in React
- Dharan Ganesan: Day 43: Generics
- chintanonweb: Angular Routing: Advanced Concepts and Best Practices
- Richard: stripe-node with Deno
- Alex Bespoyasov: Explicit Design, Part 8. Adding New Feature
- Dharan Ganesan: Day 44: Decorators
- Ibrahim Shamma: Intoroduction into Module Federation, the React Parts
- Massimo Biagioli: Supercharge Your Fastify App with DynamoDB Pagination Plugin
- Bogdan Galin: All you should know about numbers in TypeScript. Tutorial
- Strange: Leveraging Conditional Properties Type Checking with Discriminated Unions
- Petr Tcoi: NextJS API + React Query + Zod = type safety
- Kirubel Kinfe: Mastering 'useMemo' in React with TypeScript: 5 Different Use-Cases for 'useMemo'
- jun: Angular 15: Transitioning deprecated CanDeactivate() to Functional Guards
- Jitendra: Top 2 Strategies for Handling JSON Parse Errors
- Prabhu R: TypeScript: To be or not to be
- Aaron K Saunders: Build A Full-Stack Typescript Application with Nuxt and tRPC
- chintanonweb: Mastering API Requests the Right Way in Angular
- chintanonweb: Angular: The Most Common Coding Mistakes
- chintanonweb: Enabling Multiple Roles within Role-Based Authentication in Angular
- Ambroise BAZIE: What is NgComponentOutlet ?
- Engr SoluTion 😍: Understanding How Forward and Reverse Proxy Work
- Josua Schmid: Turbo without Typescript
- llllvvuu: Many popular frontends are low-key open-source
Our Repo Picks
- steven-tey/dub (TypeScript): An open-source link shortener with built-in analytics + free custom domains.
- laurent22/joplin (TypeScript): Joplin - the secure note taking and to-do app with synchronisation capabilities for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS.
- freeCodeCamp/freeCodeCamp (TypeScript): freeCodeCamp.org's open-source codebase and curriculum. Learn to code for free.
- steven-tey/novel (TypeScript): Notion-style WYSIWYG editor with AI-powered autocompletion.
- withastro/starlight (TypeScript): 🌟 Build beautiful, accessible, high-performance documentation websites with Astro
- withastro/astro (TypeScript): The all-in-one web framework designed for speed. ⭐️ Star to support our work!
- NetEase/tango (TypeScript): A source code based low-code builder. Integrate low-code experience into your local development workflow seamlessly.
- wangeditor-team/wangEditor (TypeScript): wangEditor —— 开源 Web 富文本编辑器
- bluesky-social/social-app (TypeScript): The Bluesky Social application for Web, iOS, and Android
- openai-translator/openai-translator (TypeScript): 基于 ChatGPT API 的划词翻译浏览器插件和跨平台桌面端应用 - Browser extension and cross-platform desktop application for translation based on ChatGPT API.
- ghostfolio/ghostfolio (TypeScript): Open Source Wealth Management Software. Angular + NestJS + Prisma + Nx + TypeScript 🤍
- nrwl/nx (TypeScript): Smart, Fast and Extensible Build System
- AntonioErdeljac/next13-discord-clone (TypeScript): undefined
- chakra-ui/panda (TypeScript): 🐼 Universal, Type-Safe, CSS-in-JS Framework for Product Teams ⚡️
- pilcrowOnPaper/lucia (TypeScript): Authentication, simple and clean
- webstudio-is/webstudio (TypeScript): 🖌 Webstudio Visual Builder
- unjs/nitro (TypeScript): Create, build and deploy universal web servers. The open engine powering Nuxt and open to everyone.
- mui/material-ui (TypeScript): MUI Core: Ready-to-use foundational React components, free forever. It includes Material UI, which implements Google's Material Design.
- slidevjs/slidev (TypeScript): Presentation Slides for Developers
- shinework/photoshot (TypeScript): An open-source AI avatar generator web app - https://photoshot.app
- jhipster/generator-jhipster (TypeScript): JHipster is a development platform to quickly generate, develop, & deploy modern web applications & microservice architectures.
- nuxt/nuxt (TypeScript): Nuxt is an intuitive and extendable way to create type-safe, performant and production-grade full-stack web apps and websites with Vue 3.
- unocss/unocss (TypeScript): The instant on-demand atomic CSS engine.
- aws-samples/aws-genai-llm-chatbot (TypeScript): A modular and comprehensive solution to deploy a multi LLM powered chatbot (Amazon Bedrock, HuggingFace, OpenAI, AI21, Cohere) using AWS CDK on AWS
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄