📢 Hey there, tech enthusiasts! Welcome back to our weekly newsletter 🗞️, where we dive into the exciting world of programming, APIs, and all things tech! Sit back, grab your favorite drink ☕, and immerse yourself in the latest goodies we have for you this week!
🌟 Are you ready to take your projects to the next level? We've got something special for you. Check out this collection of 18 fascinating public APIs that will add a whole new dimension to your applications. From weather data to social media analytics, these APIs are here to fulfill your wildest coding dreams. So, don't miss out and start exploring them today! 🚀 Explore These 18 Fascinating Public APIs for Your Next Project
📦 Calling all React developers! Are you tired of wrestling with complex state management? We've got the perfect solution just for you! Introducing my npm package that simplifies state management in React. No more headaches or tangled code. It's time to unleash your creativity and build amazing user interfaces effortlessly. So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try and watch your React apps thrive! 💪 My npm package for simple state management in React
🎣 Ready to reel in some React Hooks goodness? We've got a treat for you! Feast your eyes on useGlobalState, the ultimate Hook that will revolutionize the way you handle state in your React apps. Say goodbye to prop drilling and hello to seamless state sharing across components. Trust us, once you try it, you won't be able to imagine your life without it! 🎣 React Hook: useGlobalState
🎯 Attention to detail is the key to building robust applications. That's why we're here to remind you of the importance of using precise types instead of generic string types. By leveraging the power of precise typing, you'll catch pesky bugs at compile-time, leaving them nowhere to hide. So, gear up and embrace the world of type-safety like a true coding ninja! 🦸♀️ Use Precise types instead of String types
🤖🗣️ Have you ever dreamed of chatting with AI-powered virtual assistants? Well, buckle up, because we've discovered an AI Chat Browser that will blow your mind! Get ready to experience fast and full webapp access to ChatGPT, Claude, Bard, Bing, Llama2, and more! 🌐🤯 Whether you're looking for a virtual buddy or some serious data crunching, this tool has got you covered. Don't wait any longer and unleash the power of AI in your daily life! 💬🚀 AI Chat Browser: Fast, Full webapp access to ChatGPT / Claude / Bard / Bing / Llama2! I use this 20 times a day
That's it for this week's edition of our newsletter. We hope you found these links as exciting as we did! Stay curious, keep learning, and remember: the tech world never sleeps. Until next time, happy coding! 💻✨
Updates From The TypeScript Blog
- Announcing TypeScript 5.2 - August 24, 2023
Our Article Picks
- Leonardo Montini: Learning Web Development Together with a Real Project
- Dennis Persson: React Hook: useGlobalState
- BekahHW: Navigating Open Source: My Journey to Contributing and Getting My First freeCodeCamp PR Accepted
- 0ro: 📜 Infer keyword in TypeScript
- Timi: Next.js Caching Rant
- Nikhil Verma: Moving from React to Vue? Here's what to expect
- Martin Persson: Next.js Auth and Dashboard Boilerplate: Building a Full-Stack Web App
- Alex Bespoyasov: Explicit Design, Part 6. Cross-Cutting Concerns and Extendable Infrastructure
- Isuru Maldeniya: Exploring the difference between "any" and "unknown" in TypeScript
- Kehinde Adeleke: Use Precise types instead of String types
- Iaan Mesquita: Design Patterns: Factory Method
- Baraa: Explore These 18 Fascinating Public APIs for Your Next Project
- Boyinbode Ebenezer Ayomide: Best NestJS Practices and Advanced Techniques
- tnodell: Exploring The Benefits of GraphQL Code Gen
- Levy Henrique Alves Nunes: Utilizando Operadores com o Angular HTTP Client para Lidar com Requisições HTTP
- Wagner Manganelli (aka manga): Set up Hot Reload for Typescript ESM projects
- Matt Angelosanto: Using path aliases for cleaner React and TypeScript imports
- Shivam Singh: Best Practices for TypeScript: Elevate Your Code Quality 🚀
- Sdu: null vs undefined? What to choose? What to use?
- Thomas Pegler: Understanding Node.js Event Emitters
- Jonas Pfalzgraf: Using the WebComponent API with TypeScript: Building Modular and Readable Systems
- Massimo Biagioli: Exploring Fastify and TypeScript: Mocking External Dependencies
- Vishnu C Prasad: Implementing the CQRS Pattern in NestJS with a Note API Example
- Subhendu Pratap Singh: Typed fetch with Sveltekit and Hono using RPC
- chintanonweb: Mastering Angular
- briankarlsayen: Create an NodeJs Server in Typescript
- Imtiyaz: Prevent App Crashes in React Native Production: A Crucial Development Tip
- chintanonweb: Mastering Angular Control Value Accessor: A Guide for Angular Developer
- Harsha Maurya: Cracking the Code: Solving Angular Bugs and Glitches
- Sebastian Korotkiewicz: My npm package for simple state management in React
- Jhosep: Const Assertion
- Bramarish Kadakuntla: Hiring Event with OTT company
- qlirim: Seeking Strategies to Master Enterprise-Level Development in Angular and TypeScript
- Anders Persson: Heard about DENO?
- sandersonsoares: Redux nunca mais! Gerenciamento de estados do jeito certo.
- Wagner Manganelli (aka manga): Set up a Node.js project + TypeScript + Jest using ES Modules
- Iaan Mesquita: Design Patterns: Factory Method [PT-BR]
- Harsh Kushwah: Problem in CoinDCX Socket conn
- chintanonweb: Is Angular Dying in 2023? A Comprehensive Analysis
- Viktor: Building a Typing Test App with React, TypeScript, and Redux Toolkit
- DevCodeF1 🤖: React - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'lat')
- DevCodeF1 🤖: How to fix the issue that TypeScript says value is not part of input element
- Ocean678s: The
- Mohsen Vaziri: Developer experience with nuxt 3 — Vue Amsterdam Conference 2022 — Tenth Talk
- Tushar Beladiya: Unlocking React's Potential with Custom Hooks
- Luqman Shaban: Length of Last Word in TypeScript
- keji: Creating a Flex component using Next.js, Styled-Componets and Typescript
- Mike Skoe: Flat code
- Damian Esteban: Building a Serverless GraphQL Yoga Server with TypeScript on Cloudflare Workers with Cloudflare KV
- Rafael Mejia: How to Typescript to JSON with Butlermock
Our Repo Picks
- getumbrel/llama-gpt (TypeScript): A self-hosted, offline, ChatGPT-like chatbot. Powered by Llama 2. 100% private, with no data leaving your device.
- ill-inc/biomes-game (TypeScript): Biomes is an open source sandbox MMORPG built for the web using web technologies such as Next.js, Typescript, React and WebAssembly.
- documenso/documenso (TypeScript): The Open Source DocuSign Alternative.
- openai/openai-node (TypeScript): The official Node.js / Typescript library for the OpenAI API
- Kaiyiwing/qwerty-learner (TypeScript): 为键盘工作者设计的单词记忆与英语肌肉记忆锻炼软件 / Words learning and English muscle memory training software designed for keyboard workers
- smol-ai/GodMode (TypeScript): AI Chat Browser: Fast, Full webapp access to ChatGPT / Claude / Bard / Bing / Llama2! I use this 20 times a day.
- StanGirard/quivr (TypeScript): 🧠 Your Second Brain supercharged by Generative AI 🧠 Dump all your files and chat with your personal assistant on your files & more using GPT 3.5/4, Private, Anthropic, VertexAI, LLMs...
- calcom/cal.com (TypeScript): Scheduling infrastructure for absolutely everyone.
- kamranahmedse/developer-roadmap (TypeScript): Interactive roadmaps, guides and other educational content to help developers grow in their careers.
- microsoft/vscode (TypeScript): Visual Studio Code
- microsoft/chat-copilot (TypeScript): undefined
- medusajs/medusa (TypeScript): Building blocks for digital commerce
- storybookjs/storybook (TypeScript): Storybook is a frontend workshop for building UI components and pages in isolation. Made for UI development, testing, and documentation.
- refinedev/refine (TypeScript): Build your React-based CRUD applications, without constraints. 🌟 Star to support our work!
- aidenybai/million (TypeScript): Make React Faster. Automatically.
- jackyzha0/quartz (TypeScript): 🌱 a fast, batteries-included static-site generator that transforms Markdown content into fully functional websites
- vuetifyjs/vuetify (TypeScript): 🐉 Vue Component Framework
- apache/superset (TypeScript): Apache Superset is a Data Visualization and Data Exploration Platform
- desktop/desktop (TypeScript): Focus on what matters instead of fighting with Git.
- steven-tey/novel (TypeScript): Notion-style WYSIWYG editor with AI-powered autocompletion.
- Nutlope/aicommits (TypeScript): A CLI that writes your git commit messages for you with AI
- LokerL/tts-vue (TypeScript): 🎤 微软语音合成工具，使用 Electron + Vue + ElementPlus + Vite 构建。
- weaigc/bingo (TypeScript): Bingo，一个让你呼吸顺畅 New Bing。
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄