Hey there party people, it's time for another exciting edition of our weekly newsletter! 🎉🎉🎉 We've got a bunch of awesome articles and resources lined up for you today, so grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and let's dive right in!
First up, we're taking a trip down memory lane with a fascinating brief history of web apps. From the early days of the World Wide Web to the cutting-edge innovations of today, this article will give you a behind-the-scenes look at how far we've come. And speaking of innovation, we'll also be exploring why Qwik is turning heads in the web development world. Trust us, you don't want to miss this!
Next on the agenda, we've got some exciting news for all you tech enthusiasts out there. Our toolkit just got a major boost with the addition of new storage utility methods, and we couldn't be more thrilled. If you're eager to level up your development game, make sure to check out the awesome npm package we found. It's a game-changer, folks!
But wait, there's more! This week we're diving deep into the realm of AWS. We've got a two-part series that will take you on a journey from creating a serverless text-to-speech solution using AWS CDK and TypeScript (pt. I), all the way to mastering it (pt. II). So, if you've ever been curious about how to harness the power of AWS for your projects, these articles are a must-read.
Are you ready to take your TypeScript skills to the next level? Well, buckle up because we've got you covered! Our expert contributors have put together an in-depth guide on mastering generics in TypeScript. Whether you're a seasoned TypeScript wizard or just dipping your toes into the magical world of generics, you're sure to find some valuable nuggets of wisdom in this article.
Last but not least, we've got something special for all you React enthusiasts out there. If you've ever found yourself in need of a reusable, bulletproof React IconButton component, we've got just the thing for you. Our talented team has whipped up a fantastic tutorial on creating a reusable bulletproof React IconButton component. Trust us, it's a game-changer for your React projects!
That's it for this week's newsletter, folks! We hope you enjoy exploring these awesome resources as much as we enjoyed putting them together for you. Stay curious, keep learning, and we'll see you back here next week for more tech-tastic adventures. Happy coding! 🚀🔥
Our Article Picks
- Mohamed Ayoub Alouane: Qwik – The Post-Modern Framework
- Lakshmanan Arumugam: 15 Advanced TypeScript Tips for Development
- Matteo Bruni: tsParticles 2.11.0 Released
- ymc9: Limitation of TRPC's Type Inference and How We Improved It
- Micael Levi L. C.: NestJS tip: how to inject multiple versions of the same provider into one module (e.g.: many Axios instances)
- Muhammad A Faishal: Unsafe 'PropsWithChildren' Utility type in React TypeScript App
- Pierre Bouillon: Implementing a Konami Code Easter Egg in Svelte by Leveraging Svelte Stores
- Misha: Create React UI Lib 1.1: Ladle and ESLint
- Victor Gerbrands: Announcing Next.js Starter with App Router support
- Mohamed Ayoub Alouane: A Brief History of Web Apps – Why Qwik is Innovative
- Matt Angelosanto: Generating JSON Schema from TypeScript types
- Xuan: Lazy Model in Daxus
- Jose Armando Vargas: NestJs: DDD implementation - EN
- toolkituse: The toolkit-use npm package has added commonly used DOM methods.
- Jose Armando Vargas: NestJs: Implementación de DDD - ES
- Xuan: Build a Single Source of Truth by Using Daxus!
- toolkituse: toolkit-use npm package have added some functions
- Trust Jamin: Mastering Generics in Typescript
- Parthiban: Typescript Cheatsheet — Essential Syntax and Concepts
- Angelika Jeziorska: tRPC vs GraphQL – Why tRPC Finally Fixes the Type Safety Hassle
- toolkituse: The toolkit-use npm package has added some shared utility methods
- Krisztián Maurer: Perfboard Designer in Html Canvas And The Underlying Solutions In My Project
- JP Calvo: Automating GraphQL Code Generation in React Query (NextJS)
- Ricardo Silva: The Future of React: Enhancing Components through Composition Pattern
- Taise Soares: Série React Hooks: useSyncExternalStore
- Hien Nguyen Minh: Designing a Highly Scalable Chat Application for Handling High User Loads in NestJS
- Pierre-Henry Soria ✨: Constructor Parameter Properties in TypeScript
- Axmin Shrestha: Test-Driven Development (TDD) with React/Nextjs
- Pauline Oraro: Getting Started With Typescript
- toolkituse: New storage utility methods added to the toolkit-use npm package
- QURBAN AHMAD: Understanding Source Maps: Simplifying Debugging
- <deMGoncalves />: Desmascarando o Modismo: Avaliando as Dependências do Projeto usando o Conceito de Wardley Map
- Jose: How to pass environment variables to a Rust WASM application like Yew, Dioxus and Leptos as a TypeScript Developer
- Mohammad Faisal: A Complete Guideline to Creating a Modern React App With TypeScript From Scratch
- Masaki Fukunishi: Understanding Hash tables: Features, Pros, Cons, and Time Complexity
- Rodion Chachura: Creating a Reusable Bulletproof React IconButton Component
- Christian Peters: ReactJS + TypeScript: A Powerful Combination for Web Development
- AriesAlex: Nuxt 3 i18n on server&client
- Olabisi Olaoye: Using React Query with TypeScript
- Kasun Dananjaya: Why Nest.js better than Express.js
- Landon Harter: Inception - Blitz Devlog #001
- Brenon Araujo: AWS Serverless Text-to-Speech Solution with AWS CDK and TypeScript pt.II
- Rubén Alapont: Type Narrowing in TypeScript: A Journey through Type Inference
- Michal M.: Discriminated unions in Typescript
- Alexis Bouchez: Sending Emails with NestJS and Facteur.dev
- kay-adamof: How to hide or Fix;
typescript: File is a CommonJS module; it may be converted to an ES module.
- Rodion Chachura: Exploring HSLA Color Format for React: TypeScript, Styled Components, Color Variants, Colors Generator, Color Picker
- Iroro Chadere: How to Fix: Generating static pages (0/8)TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'data')
- Stefan 🚀: TypeSafe Testing in Backends-for-Frontends
- Arul Valan Anto S: All You Need to Know about Decorators in TypeScript
- shyrapson: Good day guys, i need open source project to contribute to.
- mihomihouk: Persisting state on page refresh in React/Redux app
- Matthew Brookson: The value of value objects
- Coding Jitsu: An Introduction to TypeScript: Building a Simple Todo App with React
- Steven Boyd-Thompson: RxJS Operators: bufferCount
- Mạnh Phạm: Vite environment variable's type casting/transforming
- Michael Di Prisco: My Journey in Open Source - force-return
- Johannes Dienst: Integrating Test Data in AskUI Workflows from APIs, CSV Files, and Databases
- Harsh: Just enough Typescript to build Projects.
- James Sinkala: Create a shopping cart using Qwik and Turso
Our Repo Picks
- StanGirard/quivr (TypeScript): 🧠 Dump all your files and chat with it using your Generative AI Second Brain using LLMs ( GPT 3.5/4, Private, Anthropic, VertexAI ) & Embeddings 🧠
- ixahmedxi/noodle (TypeScript): Open Source Education Platform
- usememos/memos (TypeScript): A privacy-first, lightweight note-taking service. Easily capture and share your great thoughts.
- gibbok/typescript-book (TypeScript): The Concise TypeScript Book: A Concise Guide to Effective Development in TypeScript. Free and Open Source.
- bacen/pilotord-kit-onboarding (TypeScript): Documentação e arquivos de configuração para participação no Piloto do Real Digital
- udecode/plate (TypeScript): The rich-text editor framework for React.
- vercel/platforms (TypeScript): A full-stack Next.js app with multi-tenancy and custom domain support. Built with Next.js App Router and the Vercel Domains API.
- Eugeny/tabby (TypeScript): A terminal for a more modern age
- novuhq/novu (TypeScript): The open-source notification infrastructure with fully functional embedded notification center
- expo/expo (TypeScript): An open-source platform for making universal native apps with React. Expo runs on Android, iOS, and the web.
- TabbyML/tabby (TypeScript): Self-hosted AI coding assistant
- laurent22/joplin (TypeScript): Joplin - the secure note taking and to-do app with synchronisation capabilities for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS.
- activepieces/activepieces (TypeScript): An automation tool / Workflow automation tool / Enterprise automation tool / Business automation tool / Zapier Alternative ❤️
- open-metadata/OpenMetadata (TypeScript): Open Standard for Metadata. A Single place to Discover, Collaborate and Get your data right.
- streamich/react-use (TypeScript): React Hooks — 👍
- Tohrusky/Final2x (TypeScript): 2^x Image Super-Resolution ☢️
- baptisteArno/typebot.io (TypeScript): 💬 Typebot is a powerful chatbot builder that you can self-host.
- nodejs/nodejs.org (TypeScript): The Node.js® Website
- nwaliaez/eCommerce (TypeScript): undefined
- Bin-Huang/chatbox (TypeScript): Chatbox is a desktop app for GPT/LLM that supports Windows, Mac, Linux & Web Online
- bluesky-social/atproto (TypeScript): Social networking technology created by Bluesky
- statelyai/xstate (TypeScript): State machines and statecharts for the modern web.
- SoftwareBrothers/adminjs (TypeScript): AdminJS is an admin panel for apps written in node.js
- the1812/Bilibili-Evolved (TypeScript): 强大的哔哩哔哩增强脚本
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄