Hey there, tech enthusiasts! Welcome to this week's newsletter filled with exciting information on the latest advancements in the world of programming. We've got a lot in store for you, so let's dive straight in!
Are you getting bored of writing the same old code? Well, we've got something that will add some much-needed zing to your programming life. Check out this captivating article on TypeScript and the Superpowers of Advanced Language Features. With TypeScript, you can take your coding game to the next level by leveraging advanced features that will turn you into a coding rockstar! Get ready to unleash your coding potential with TypeScript!
Are you keen on exploring TypeScript further? Well, you need to check out this article on TypeScript Interfaces. It delves into the nitty-gritty of TypeScript interfaces, their importance, and how they offer flexibility, albeit with some challenges. And who doesn't like a bit of a challenge? Exciting stuff, right?
Here's something for those of you who are design-savvy! Have you ever wanted to customize the look and feel of Payload with CSS? Well, this article is just what you need as it teaches you how to do it seamlessly. Customize the Look and Feel of Payload with CSS and make Payload fit in comfortably with your brand design.
Let's switch gears now and talk about TypeScript classes. As exciting as they are, they can also pose some challenges, but don't worry, we've got you covered! This article on Classes in TypeScript delves into the intricacies of TypeScript classes and ways to overcome the challenges that come with them. After reading this, you'll be a class in TypeScript expert!
That's it for this week, folks. We hope you found this week's newsletter as engaging as we found putting it together! Until next time, happy coding!
Our Article Picks
- Leonardo Montini: Create and Publish a GitHub Action in Typescript
- Francisco Mendes: Building Real-Time Applications with Remix.js Server-Sent Events and Job Queues
- Misha: Create React UI Lib: Component Library Speedrun
- Chris: Template Literal Types: How To Type Strings
- JS: What Is ZenStack?
- Bobby Hall Jr: TypeScript Interfaces: Embrace the Flexibility - With Challenges
- Ankush Thakur: NextJs TypeScript setup with Prettier, Husky.
- alakkadshaw: TypeScript Decorators: A complete guide
- Bobby Hall Jr: Classes in TypeScript: With Challenges
- Bobby Hall Jr: Understanding Functions in TypeScript: With Challenges
- Ramanan Balamurugan: Angular HTTP calls using Angular Service
- Matt Unhjem: Make a Factory: Creating Tests and Stories with Factory Functions in TypeScript and React
- TSOTSI1: Harnessing the Power Strictly Typed Forms in Angular: A Simple Tutorial
- Blank Particle: How I created a Spotify Lyrics API using Cloudflare Workers
- Maya Shavin 🌷☕️🏡: Test your React hooks with Vitest efficiently
- k.goto: Features of AWS CDK for Go (differences from TypeScript)
- Ramanan Balamurugan: Angular Form Validation
- Harry Doan: Create Bubble Notify Head in React Native
- Azat S.: ESLint plugin for sorting objects, imports, types, enums, JSX props, etc.
- Maina Wycliffe: Looking Up React Components Props Types
- Dennis kinuthia: Building and publishing NPM packages with typescript , multiple entry points, tailwind , tsup and npm
- Matías Hernández Arellano: How to Use Static Code Analysis Tools to Improve Your TypeScript Codebase
- Bima: The Power of Angular @Input and @Output Decorators: A Comprehensive Overview
- malezjaa: Good logging library for node.js?
- Lautaro Suarez: keyof typeof Object
- Suresh Hariharan: Schema based form validation in React JS using React Hook Form and Zod library
- Nashe Omirro: Handling view types from supabase with typescript
- k.goto: Validation with AWS CDK (addValidation)
- jcwieme: TypeScript and the Superpowers of Advanced Language Features: Unleash Your Coding Potential! ⚡🚀
- Harsh Mangalam: Add JWT Authentication in Bun API
- jcwieme: Turbocharged Tooling with TypeScript: Supercharge Your Development Workflow! ⚡🔧💻
- raotaohub: A easy modal state manager for React!
- jcwieme: The Power of Type Safety with TypeScript: Building Better, Bug-Free Code 💪🔒
- bright inventions: Sharing WebSocket Connections between Browser Tabs and Windows
- Muhammad Ali (Nerdjfpb): How to auto sort imports in frontend, example with typescript & nextjs
- PatrikKozak: How to Customize the Look and Feel of Payload with CSS
- jcwieme: TypeScript and Tame the Beast of Maintainability: Conquer Complex Codebases with Confidence! 🦁🔒
- Blaine: Using the new Native Dialog API as a reusable component in Vue 3
- Rubén Alapont: ReturnType in TypeScript: Enhancing Readability and Maintainability
- Bibiana Sebestianova: Field Plugin SDK Beta Release
- jcwieme: TypeScript and Hang Out with the Coolest Community: Join the TypeScript Tribe! 🚀🌟
- Steven Boyd-Thompson: Getting Started with Angular: Routing
- tmns: useSelectInnerText: Cross-browser solution for selecting inner text
- Phinehas Alabi: Difference between ngOnChanges vs ngOnInit in angular component
- Kidus: How to Make a Password Generator Bot - Part 1 [Typescript/Telegraf.js]
- Paul Newsam: Problems with naming in Styled Components
- Steven Boyd-Thompson: RxJS Operators: of
- Aykhan Huseyn: TypeScript Naming Conventions: Crafting Maintainable Code
- Chafroud Tarek: HOW TO SETUP STORYBOOK WITH NEXTJS
- Aaron Reisman: Utility Type for curried functions in TypeScript
- Bernie January Jr.: Intro to TypeScript
- drtcode: TypeScript with React: The Ultimate Crash Course
Our Repo Picks
- xiangsx/gpt4free-ts (TypeScript): Providing a free OpenAI GPT-4 API ! This is a replication project for the typescript version of xtekky/gpt4free
- Hufe921/canvas-editor (TypeScript): rich text editor by canvas/svg
- 79E/ChatGpt-Web (TypeScript): A commercially-viable ChatGpt web application built with React. 使用 React 搭建的一款可商业化的 ChatGpt Web 应用。
- yangshun/tech-interview-handbook (TypeScript): 💯 Curated coding interview preparation materials for busy software engineers
- LemmyNet/lemmy-ui (TypeScript): The official web app for lemmy.
- pixijs/pixijs (TypeScript): The HTML5 Creation Engine: Create beautiful digital content with the fastest, most flexible 2D WebGL renderer.
- amplication/amplication (TypeScript): 🔥🔥🔥 Open-source backend development platform. Build production-ready services without wasting time on repetitive coding.
- immersive-translate/immersive-translate (TypeScript): 沉浸式双语网页翻译扩展 , 支持输入框翻译， 鼠标悬停翻译， PDF, Epub, 字幕文件, TXT 文件翻译 - Immersive Dual Web Page Translation Extension
- highlight/highlight (TypeScript): highlight.io: The open source, full-stack monitoring platform. Error monitoring, session replay, logging and more.
- erictik/midjourney-client (TypeScript): MidJourney client. Unofficial Node.js client
- renovatebot/renovate (TypeScript): Universal dependency update tool that fits into your workflows.
- desktop/desktop (TypeScript): Focus on what matters instead of fighting with Git.
- TanStack/query (TypeScript): 🤖 Powerful asynchronous state management, server-state utilities and data fetching for the web. TS/JS, React Query, Solid Query, Svelte Query and Vue Query.
- reduxjs/react-redux (TypeScript): Official React bindings for Redux
- pmndrs/react-three-fiber (TypeScript): 🇨🇭 A React renderer for Three.js
- microsoft/vscode (TypeScript): Visual Studio Code
- palantir/blueprint (TypeScript): A React-based UI toolkit for the web
- denoland/fresh (TypeScript): The next-gen web framework.
- Eugeny/tabby (TypeScript): A terminal for a more modern age
- NervJS/taro (TypeScript): 开放式跨端跨框架解决方案，支持使用 React/Vue/Nerv 等框架来开发微信/京东/百度/支付宝/字节跳动/ QQ 小程序/H5/React Native 等应用。 https://taro.zone/
- openai/openai-node (TypeScript): Node.js library for the OpenAI API
- withastro/astro (TypeScript): The all-in-one web framework designed for speed. ⭐️ Star to support our work!
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄