Hey there, newsletter readers! We're back again with another fantastic edition of the weekly newsletter. We've got an incredible collection of tech-related goodies for all of y'all this week.
First up, we have Joplin, the open source note-taking and to-do application with synchronization capabilities. Joplin caters to all of our multi-platform needs with its availability for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. Take a look at Joplin and discover a new way to keep yourself organized on all your devices!
Next, for all you Angular enthusiasts out there, we have an article on Improving Angular Rendering Performance with TrackBy Function and Change Detection Strategy. This post delivers an in-depth analysis of how Angular's rendering performance can be improved with the use of the TrackBy Function and Change Detection Strategies. So, whether you're a beginner or a seasoned Angular expert, this one's surely worth a read.
And speaking of TypeScript, have you ever heard of Interfaces? If not, check out this Typescript: Interface tutorial and learn how to define a contract between your code and the outside world, making your code more manageable and easier to work with.
Last but definitely not least, we're excited to introduce the new Vue Query client. This library makes it incredibly easy to fetch and manipulate data in real-time from multiple sources and helps with actions such as caching, polling, and pagination. So, if you're looking for a tool that can help you manage data fetching in your Vue app, then Vue Query is the right choice for you!
That's it for this week's newsletter, folks. Don't forget to check out all of our fantastic links, and stay tuned for more tech news and updates in the future!
Updates From The TypeScript Blog
- Introducing Deopt Explorer - May 12, 2023
Our Article Picks
- Jatin Sharma: Typescript: Interface
- Opoku Isaiah Clifford: Mastering Async Programming in TypeScript: Promises, Async/Await, and Callbacks
- Olufeyimi Samuel: How to use EmailJS for a Contact Us page
- Arafat: Master "Generics" In Typescript🎉
- Gergely Szerovay: Angular Addicts #13: Angular v16, NX v16, SPARTAN & more
- Mirko Massa: WebAssembly time travel debugger!
- mk668a: Chrome Extension with React + CRXJS + Vite + Docker
- Duncan Lew: Building Your First Chatbot using ChatGPT with TypeScript in NodeJS
- API Maker®: 🚀 API Maker 1.0.0 Released - Complete backend solution & Free for 1 Month 🏆
- James Robert Lund III: Get Validated With Zod
- Martin PAUCOT: Stop Nesting your code
- Georgi Serev: Virtual scrolling of content with variable height with Angular
- ItzNesbroDev: Get Started with Typescript: Top 5 Beginner Projects to Improve Your Coding Skills
- Emmanuel Alozie: I built a Formik Alternative 🤫, here's how
- Tomohiro Yoshida: What are global types/interfaces in TypeScript?
- prasanna malla: Adding fields to existing types in Vendure
- Martin PAUCOT: How to properly use third-party libraries with React Server Components
- Kinanee Samson: How to be a better developer
- Cherlock Code 🔎: ⌨️ 11 Free Resources to Learn TypeScript
- Guilherme Freitas: Como criar uma packege/lib npm ?
- Sachit: My Struggles with TDD ( Test driven development )
- Andreas Riedmüller: usePersistentState: A simple interface to persists state variables in localStorage
- John Reilly: TypeScript 5: importsNotUsedAsValues replaced by ESLint consistent-type-imports
- Tanja Bayer: Introduction to Nx Plugins and Nx Devkit
- Chiamaka Ojiyi: Implementing SMS-enabled Two-Factor Authentication using NestJS, Twilio and Prisma
- Stuyk: Writing Game Mods Changed My Life
- Phil Leggetter: New Video: How to get started with the TERN stack
- Matt Angelosanto: Getting started with the TypeScript satisfies operator
- Lautaro Suarez: What the f*** is TypeScript?
- binh ngo: Deploying your Next.js app on AWS through CDK
- david: Mashin: Leveraging Rust, TypeScript, and Deno in Infrastructure as Code
- OpenReplay Tech Blog: Generics In TypeScript
- Esteban: How do I distribute my layer-data for MongoDB?
- Stefan 🚀: Introducing the new Vue Query client
- Kristian Dupont: Are you using types when you should be linting?
- JoLo: Strategies for a Faster Lambda Development
- Gabriel: Dep Tree - A tool for validating your project's file dependency graph in the CI
- dREWbxKewb: A Debrief on Svelte: Compile before Sending
- Akshaya HP: Best and easy way to capture events in react application for user behaviour analysis.
- Ashutosh Bhadauriya: Understanding Basic Types in TypeScript
- Lucas Martin: Husky with Yarn Monorepo 🐶🐱
- TheGuildBot: Consume OpenAPI in TypeScript Without Code Generation
- Rak: Automate everything you can.
- BhanuprakashReddy: Improving Angular Rendering Performance with TrackBy Function and Change Detection Strategy
- Thomas Bouffard: Process Analytics Monthly Report - April 2023
- Orion Gunning: DEV Blog #2 - [Babylon.js Online RPG] Adding Items
- ktr92: [vue3 ts tailwind] Simple reusable Button component example
- JEROME MARTIN: The Functional Programming jungle: Ramda versus monads and monoids
- Stefan 🚀: Integration Testing for GraphQL APIs, type-safe, run locally and in CI
- Olufeyimi Samuel: Data Fetching with React Query and TypeScript using the Movie Database Api
- Shamim Ahmed: Memoize or Callback? A Comprehensive Guide to Using useMemo and useCallback in React
- V.D: Performance Optimization — Can we configure Zone.js to ignore specific events or blacklist them ?
- V.D: Reverse Engineering: NgModuleFactoryLoader in Angular
- Michael Di Prisco: Our Journey In The Open Source World - performance-logger
- h8moss: Build an instagram clone with react, next 13 and firebase part 1: Setup
- Liam Stone: Next JS + Langchain Starter - Part 1
- Noah: Supabase Authentication in Next.js Middleware with tRPC
Our Repo Picks
- BuilderIO/qwik (TypeScript): Instant-loading web apps, without effort
- pixiv/ChatVRM (TypeScript): undefined
- appsmithorg/appsmith (TypeScript): Framework to build admin panels, internal tools, and dashboards. Integrates with 15+ databases and any API.
- Dogtiti/AutoGPT-Next-Web (TypeScript): 🤖 Assemble, configure, and deploy autonomous AI Agents in your browser.一键免费部署你的私人 AutoGPT 网页应用
- plouc/nivo (TypeScript): nivo provides a rich set of dataviz components, built on top of the awesome d3 and React libraries
- calcom/cal.com (TypeScript): Scheduling infrastructure for absolutely everyone.
- vercel/commerce (TypeScript): Next.js Commerce
- erictik/midjourney-api (TypeScript): Node.js client for the unofficial MidJourney API.
- siyuan-note/siyuan (TypeScript): Build Your Eternal Digital Garden
- lucide-icons/lucide (TypeScript): Beautiful & consistent icon toolkit made by the community. Open-source project and a fork of Feather Icons.
- ant-design/ant-design (TypeScript): An enterprise-class UI design language and React UI library
- apache/incubator-streampark (Java): StreamPark, Make stream processing easier! easy-to-use streaming application development framework and operation platform
- angular/angular (TypeScript): The modern web developer’s platform
- BuilderIO/builder (TypeScript): Drag and drop headless CMS for React, Vue, Svelte, Qwik, and more
- vuejs/vue (TypeScript): This is the repo for Vue 2. For Vue 3, go to https://github.com/vuejs/core
- upscayl/upscayl (TypeScript): 🆙 Upscayl - Free and Open Source AI Image Upscaler for Linux, MacOS and Windows built with Linux-First philosophy.
- tldraw/tldraw (TypeScript): a very good whiteboard
- laurent22/joplin (TypeScript): Joplin - an open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS.
- hepengwei/visualization-collection (TypeScript): 🌈 一个专注于前端视觉效果的集合应用，包含 CSS 动效、Canvas 动画、人工智能应用等上百个案例（持续更新）
- puppeteer/puppeteer (TypeScript): Node.js API for Chrome
- coder/code-server (TypeScript): VS Code in the browser
- keystonejs/keystone (TypeScript): The most powerful headless CMS for Node.js — built with GraphQL and React
- angular/angular-cli (TypeScript): CLI tool for Angular
- bluesky-social/atproto (TypeScript): Social networking technology created by Bluesky
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄