Welcome back to another edition of our weekly newsletter! This week, we have some exciting updates and links to share with you that we just can't wait to tell you about.
First up, are you tired of your terminal looking like a boring black and white screen? Well, fret no more, because we've got just the thing for you! Check out this awesome article on adding colors to your terminal. Spruce up your coding experience with a little color and style.
Next, have you heard about the new social networking technology being created by Bluesky? We're all about staying up to date with the latest tech, and this one definitely caught our attention. Click here to read all about it.
For our Chinese-speaking readers, we've got something special for you too. Take a look at this collection of ChatGPT 在线体验免费网站列表, which is updated daily with new information. Stay in the loop and stay ahead of the game with this nifty tool.
If you're a developer looking to build your own custom ChatGPT style doc search, check out this template powered by Next.js, OpenAI, and Supabase. We're all for making life easier and we think you'll love this resource just as much as we do.
Lastly, but certainly not least, for those of you interested in frontend testing, we have something for you too! Read all about testing mutations with Relay in frontend. Stay on top of your testing game with this informative article.
That's all for now, folks. We hope you enjoyed this week's newsletter and found something useful to take away. See you again next week!
Our Article Picks
- javinpaul: My Favorite Free Courses to Learn Design Patterns in Depth
- Jeongho Nam: [Nestia] Boost up NestJS server much faster and easier (maximum 20,000x faster + tRPC similar)
- Bluzzi: [JS/TS] Cookie Muncher - Effortless cookie management
- DX Knight: Fastest Way to Auto Generate Types for Typescript and Input validation
- Chris: How To Debug a Single Test Case
- Arafat: Learn "Zod" In 5 Minutes
- Phil Leggetter: How to get started with the TERN stack
- Ayush Agarwal: How to Integrate Tailwind CSS in Your Angular Project
- Maya Shavin 🌷☕️🏡: Build a product gallery app easily with TailwindCSS and StorefrontUI
- Unarray: Add colors to your terminal!
- Vinicius Blazius Goulart: Testing Mutations with Relay in Frontend
- Taha Shashtari: Building a SolidJS App With SolidStart From Scratch
- Michael Jolley: Creating Database-Driven Astro Sites with the Tigris Astro Integration
- Chris Schmitz: Building a Type-Safe Tailwind with vanilla-extract
- CoderHXL: The new version of x-crawl v7 has been released!
- Arafat: Best Ways To Use "Generics" In Typescript
- ArunKumar Nadikattu: Angular Debugging Made Simple: Building a Custom Logging Service
- Callis Ezenwaka: Real-Time Data Visualization with D3.js and Vue.js.
- Erik Giovani: Best GitHub
- ayka.code: The Ultimate GraphQL and Apollo Server Course with Express and TypeScript
- chirag pipaliya: Mastering TypeScript 5.0 Decorators: The Ultimate Guide
- Aziz: TypeScript Runtime Type Checking
- Brendan Falk: Cicada: Write CI/CD pipelines in TypeScript
- Judah B Sullivan: 👨🏾💻Portfolio Update
- Jasper Gabriel: Step-by-Step Guide: Setting Up CI/CD for AWS SAM Applications with GitHub Actions
- mitchel inaju: How To Add Fonts In A Next 13 App
- Jeff Lindsay: Pulling from the best tools for thought
- evanryan210: Sharp Resizer: A CLI App For Resizing Images in Bulk
- Ayako yk: TypeScript: Type Assertions and Const Assertions
- Yuko: Vertical Tabs with React Router
- Anderson Vilela: 10 Best Practices for Mastering TypeScript
- Dhroov Gupta: Distributed Rate Limiter
- WizardofHause: TypeScript? But WHY...?
- Rashid Shamloo: Adding timeout and multiple abort signals to fetch() (TypeScript/React)
- Nawodya Ishan: Simple Storage Smart Contract on Avalanche Blockchain with Solidity, TypeScript, EVM, HardHat and EthersJS
- Tomohiro Yoshida: Assertions in TypeScript
- Phat Nguyen: Set up TypeScript with Node.js and Express
- Lucas Martin: Build Yarn Monorepo with Workspaces 🐈
- Ambrose Liew: Never Say Never, The never Keyword In TypeScript And Exhaustive Matching
- Shadid Haque: Parametric Polymorphism in TypeScript and how it can help you to write better code
- Josh Claunch: Zedux Open-Sourced
- Josh Claunch: Zedux: Is This the One?
- Roman K: Type-safe Express validations with Zod
- Connor: Optimize Your Prisma Queries with AppSignal and OpenTelemetry
- Kees C. Bakker: Building a replaceAllAsync in TypeScript
- alex-vladut: How to generate Typescript types for GraphQL queries in a React app
- amir fakoor: How to DRY Up Your NestJS DTOs
- Michael: Handling SVG Icons in React
- H. Kamran: Collecting Beta Testers and Cleaning TestFlight CSVs
- Ángel Quiroz: Building a Rock-Solid Angular CI/CD Pipeline with GitLab: A Step-by-Step Guide
- ktr92: [JS TS] How to create an object with keys based on enum
- Dharan Ganesan: 🚀 Using infer in TypeScript
- Niilo Jaakkola: Custom AWS Lambda Docker image for local development
- sandersonsoares: Arquitetura avançada e escalável para React
- Anderson Vilela: Why date-fns is an interesting alternative to Moment.js
- Tomohiro Yoshida: You must know how to use Generics of Promises in TypeScript
- Michal M.: Something about Typescript enums
- Oliver Kem: Integrating Credentials Provider with NextAuthJS and MongoDB with Typescript - Part 2
Our Repo Picks
- BloopAI/bloop (TypeScript): bloop is a fast code search engine written in Rust.
- Eugeny/tabby (TypeScript): A terminal for a more modern age
- gmpetrov/databerry (TypeScript): The no-code platform for connecting custom data to large language models
- bluesky-social/atproto (TypeScript): Social networking technology created by Bluesky
- tamagui/tamagui (TypeScript): a better universal ui system
- zabirauf/AutoGPT.js (TypeScript): Auto-GPT on the browser
- quadratichq/quadratic (TypeScript): Quadratic | Data Science Spreadsheet with Python & SQL
- type-challenges/type-challenges (TypeScript): Collection of TypeScript type challenges with online judge
- liupan1890/aliyunpan (TypeScript): 阿里云盘小白羊版 阿里云盘 PC 版 aliyundriver
- lzwme/chatgpt-sites (TypeScript): 搜集国内可用的 ChatGPT 在线体验免费网站列表。定时任务每日更新
- apache/superset (TypeScript): Apache Superset is a Data Visualization and Data Exploration Platform
- supabase-community/nextjs-openai-doc-search (TypeScript): Template for building your own custom ChatGPT style doc search powered by Next.js, OpenAI, and Supabase.
- calcom/cal.com (TypeScript): Scheduling infrastructure for absolutely everyone.
- w-okada/voice-changer (TypeScript): undefined
- pieroit/cheshire-cat (TypeScript): Open source and customizable AI architecture
- supabase/supabase (TypeScript): The open source Firebase alternative. Follow to stay updated about our public Beta.
- vitejs/vite (TypeScript): Next generation frontend tooling. It's fast!
- grafana/grafana (TypeScript): The open and composable observability and data visualization platform. Visualize metrics, logs, and traces from multiple sources like Prometheus, Loki, Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Postgres and many more.
- tailwindlabs/headlessui (TypeScript): Completely unstyled, fully accessible UI components, designed to integrate beautifully with Tailwind CSS.
- vuetifyjs/vuetify (TypeScript): 🐉 Vue Component Framework
- pmndrs/zustand (TypeScript): 🐻 Bear necessities for state management in React
- n8n-io/n8n (TypeScript): Free and source-available fair-code licensed workflow automation tool. Easily automate tasks across different services.
- angular/angular (TypeScript): The modern web developer’s platform
- angular/components (TypeScript): Component infrastructure and Material Design components for Angular
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄