Hey there, newsletter readers! Are you ready for another week of exciting updates in the world of development? Well, buckle up because we've got some juicy articles to share with you today!
Next, we have something super cool: "The mother of all demo apps" — Exemplary fullstack Medium.com clone powered by React, Angular, Node, Django, and many more. [https://github.com/gothinkster/realworld] Yes, you read that right! This demo app is a fully functional clone of Medium.com that is built using a variety of different technologies. If you're looking for inspiration for your next project, this is definitely worth checking out.
If you're a fan of Typescript and want to step up your game, we have a great article just for you! How I improve my skills in Typescript #2 : Mapped Type dives into how to use mapped types to improve your code quality and make your development process more efficient.
Now, let's talk about something really interesting: The instant on-demand atomic CSS engine. If you're not familiar with atomic CSS, it's a way to write CSS using pre-defined, single-purpose classes. This article explores a new tool that can help you generate atomic CSS on the fly, which could save you a ton of time!
Last but not least, we have an article all about how to make an Input mandatory in Angular. Various ways to make an Input mandatory in Angular dives into several different techniques you can use to make sure users aren't leaving any required fields blank. If you're working with Angular, this is definitely worth checking out.
That's it for this week's newsletter, folks! We hope you enjoy diving into these articles and learning something new. Until next time!👋
Our Article Picks
- Code Oz: How I improve my skills in Typescript #2 : Mapped Type
- Jeongho Nam: I made Express faster than Fastify (100x faster JSON, also NestJS)
- Arafat: Typescript utility types that you must know
- Ahmed Elsakaan: 🎓 Monorepo college lecture 1: a beautiful morning
- Pierre Bouillon: Various ways to make an Input mandatory in Angular
- Nick Taylor: Have questions about ESLint?
- José Thomaz: Measuring your code complexity
- Ardi: Confessions from a Golfer Programmer
- Dawid Wojda: Create CLI for your React project in 5 minutes with Pli
- Vinicius Blazius Goulart: How to monitor an app in production using Discord channels
- Christian Prado Ciokler: How to Generate a Quick Node.js Project with TypeScript.
- CoderHXL: A flexible nodejs crawler library —— x-crawl
- Damien Le Dantec: SolidStart: Integration with MongoDB
- Ayush: Effortlessly Setting up Your React Project with Vite, Husky, TypeScript, and ESLint: A Comprehensive Guide
- Joseph Mukorivo: Unlock Next-Level Authentication in Next.js with Next Auth and TypeScript Module Augmentation
- Armen Vardanyan: Superpowers with Directives and Dependency Injection: Part 5
- thomas: Boost Your App's Performance by Wrapping Your Functions Inside a Pipe
- Daniyar Otynshin: Design Pattern: Strategy (TS)
- Andy Tu Hoang: Angular: Fix 404 error after reloading Github Pages with Custom Angular CLI Builder
- Dharan Ganesan: 🤖 TypeScript: Generics 🚀
- Sean Zubrickas: Launch Week Day 3 - Bulk Operations
- Eray Kaya: Optimizing Zustand: How to Prevent Unnecessary Re-renders in Your React App
- Aim Hemã de Assis Silva: Clean Architecture - basic
- Taner Tunçer: Typescript, neden lazım?
- Jordi Riera: Mastering Angular's Change Detection Strategies for Enhanced Performance
- prasanna malla: Extending Vendure's functionality with custom plugins
- Benny Code: Understanding npm Versioning
- Alexander Tarler: Resume, resuyou
- Jean Carlo Vittory Laguna: Imports absolutos con React y Vite 🚀
- vandal: boring life turns into a little joy
- Aaron Elligsen: Verify Climbing Stairs
- Scott Schwartz: How to create an API layer with React Hooks and TypeScript…and why
- Emmanuel Odongo: Testing Async Generators
- Narendra Sunil More: Custom validation for nested loop,
- LeahGreene67: How to find Top AngularJS Development Companies?
- Jean Vidal: Good Practices for Frontend with React.js
- reactbo: framer-motion-carousel
- ben hultin: Level Up TS: Dynamically Extend Interfaces with Generics
- Nikolas ⚡️: Is this (keyword) a problem?
- Leonardo Souza: Uma forma simples para usar Absolute Imports no React + TS + Vite
- OuterSpaceHobo: How I made free OCR chrome extension for Japanese language learners.
- Coder: Not all code paths return a value in TypeScript
- Victor Dorneanu: AWS Custom resources with Lambda and Golang
- suin: Introducing FillKeys Utility Type for Easier Destructuring of Discriminated Unions in TypeScript
- Hewr Srood: Easy guide to localize your Next.js project.
- Ayako yk: Polymorphism With TypeScript
- Marwa Abdelaal: Decorators in typescript
Our Repo Picks
- Yidadaa/ChatGPT-Next-Web (TypeScript): One-Click to deploy well-designed ChatGPT web UI on Vercel. 一键拥有你自己的 ChatGPT 网页服务。
- hahahumble/speechgpt (TypeScript): SpeechGPT is a web application that enables you to converse with ChatGPT.
- mayooear/gpt4-pdf-chatbot-langchain (TypeScript): GPT4 & LangChain Chatbot for large PDF docs
- mckaywrigley/chatbot-ui (TypeScript): An open source ChatGPT UI.
- Bin-Huang/chatbox (TypeScript): the Ultimate Copilot on Your Desktop. Chatbox is a desktop app for GPT-4 / GPT-3.5 (OpenAI API) that supports Windows, Mac & Linux.
- TaxyAI/browser-extension (TypeScript): Automate your browser with GPT-4
- yakGPT/yakGPT (TypeScript): Locally running, hands-free ChatGPT
- coral-xyz/backpack (TypeScript): 🎒 Next level crypto wallet
- hwchase17/langchainjs (TypeScript): undefined
- gothinkster/realworld (TypeScript): "The mother of all demo apps" — Exemplary fullstack Medium.com clone powered by React, Angular, Node, Django, and many more
- yangshun/tech-interview-handbook (TypeScript): 💯 Curated coding interview preparation materials for busy software engineers
- supabase/supabase (TypeScript): The open source Firebase alternative. Follow to stay updated about our public Beta.
- ztjhz/BetterChatGPT (TypeScript): Play and chat smarter with Better ChatGPT - an amazing open-source web app with a better UI for exploring OpenAI's ChatGPT API! (Website + Windows + MacOS + Linux)
- RocketChat/Rocket.Chat (TypeScript): The communications platform that puts data protection first.
- OI-wiki/OI-wiki (TypeScript): 🌟 Wiki of OI / ICPC for everyone. （某大型游戏线上攻略，内含炫酷算术魔法）
- angular/angular (TypeScript): The modern web developer’s platform
- gmpetrov/databerry (TypeScript): The no-code platform for semantic search and documents retrieval
- nextauthjs/next-auth (TypeScript): Authentication for the Web.
- prisma/prisma (TypeScript): Next-generation ORM for Node.js & TypeScript | PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, SQLite, MongoDB and CockroachDB
- domeccleston/sharegpt (TypeScript): Easily share permanent links to ChatGPT conversations with your friends
- lensterxyz/lenster (TypeScript): Lenster is a decentralized and permissionless social media app built with Lens Protocol 🌿
- unocss/unocss (TypeScript): The instant on-demand atomic CSS engine.
- hepengwei/visualization-collection (TypeScript): 🌈 一个专注于前端视觉效果的集合应用，包含 CSS 动效、Canvas 动画、人工智能应用等上百个案例（持续更新）
- w-okada/voice-changer (TypeScript): undefined
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄