TLWI TypeScript #67
Hello there, fellow readers! It's that time of the week again – time for our newsletter. And I'm excited to share with you some great links that we've come across this week. So without further ado, let's get started.
Are you tired of struggling to create and publish a TypeScript library? Well, struggle no more! Check out How to create and publish a TypeScript library with ease for tips and tricks on making your life so much easier. You'll wonder why you ever struggled in the first place.
Do you ever feel like your digital life is chaotic? Have you ever wished for a way to organize everything in one place? Check out Build Your Eternal Digital Garden where you will learn how to build an online space that serves as your personal library of knowledge. Now you can keep all of your valuable information in one place with ease.
Attention all video watchers! We have found the perfect tool for you. BibiGPT · 音视频内容一键总结：哔哩哔哩丨 YouTube 丨播客丨会议丨本地文件等 (原 BiliGPT 省流神器 & 课代表) is the ultimate time-saving tool that summarizes all your favorite videos with just one click. Now you can watch more videos in less time – what could be better?
TypeScript enthusiasts, listen up. TypeScript-first schema validation with static type inference is the perfect article for you. Learn how to use TypeScript to validate your schema with static type inference. Impress your friends and colleagues with your newfound knowledge.
Last but definitely not least, 📋 React Hooks for form state management and validation (Web + React Native) is here to save you time and energy in your development projects. This article features React Hooks that make form state management and validation a breeze. You won't believe how much easier your life can be – give it a read!
That's it for this week's newsletter. We hope you found these links helpful and informative. As always, we look forward to sharing more exciting content with you all. Until next time!
Updates From The TypeScript Blog
- TypeScript’s Migration to Modules - March 9, 2023
Our Article Picks
- Francielle Dellamora: O mínimo que você precisa saber para iniciar um projeto em TypeScript
- Code Oz: How I improve my skills in Typescript #5 : Satisfies operator
- PranavB6: How to dynamically render forms from a schema using React, Typescript and React Hook Form
- Armen Vardanyan: Angular Misconceptions
- Joel Gee Roy: Human-like AI Conversations: Giving a Voice to ChatGPT with Murf
- Kauna Hassan: Build a Modern, Simple Landing Page Using React with TypeScript
- Kauna Hassan: Building Maintainable User Interfaces with React and TypeScript
- Alexander Goncharuk: You don't want a BaseComponent in your app
- Brian Schnee: How to Learn and Use TypeScript: A Comprehensive Beginner's Guide
- Watscho Aiwasov: Node.js boilerplate / Authentication from scratch - (express, mongodb) Rest-API, Typescript.
- Kinanee Samson: Build A Password Generator
- Aditya Raj: Type safe your entire node project with Typescript, Express, and Prisma ORM
- Amel Spahić: How to create and publish a TypeScript library with ease
- djibril mugisho: Middleware in nest.js
- Keerthi Vasan: Stop typing in typescript. (At least most of the time) 🛑
- Samuel Kollát: Beyond Basics: Level Up Your TypeScript Skills with Visitor Design Pattern
- Rohith Poyyeri: NestJS - Unit and E2E testing
- Facundo Petre: FullStack NestJS DTOs for your web-app
- KENTO HONDA: Void and Never in TypeScript
- Nemanja Dragun: Open Source - Windows 11 made in Nuxt 3 and Tailwind CSS
- John ✨️: Setting Up A React TypeScript Project With Vite
- rardooba: Why should you use Typescript in React App ?
- Nico Montiel: How to write Regex without writing regex
- Joshua Olajide: Build a REST API with Prisma, Node JS and Typescript.
- Juan Esteban Perdomo: well... let's go to implement linter to project!
- SeongKuk Han: React TS: Use Query String Instead of useState
- Tomohiro Yoshida: What is "void" in TypeScript
- Rudy Nappée: Those three things about TypeScript will shock you
- Danilo Silva: Design Patterns: Factory - Primeiros passos com Typescript
- Cristian Fernando: Paracetamol.ts💊| #28: Explica este código TypeScript
- Bobby Hall Jr: What is an interface in TypeScript
- Cristian Fernando: Paracetamol.ts💊| #26: Explica este código TypeScript
- Jordan Quagliatini: Simple Value Types in Typescript
- Cristian Fernando: Paracetamol.ts💊| #29: Explica este código TypeScript
- Cristian Fernando: Paracetamol.ts💊| #25: Explica este código TypeScript
- Michael Di Prisco: My Journey In The Open Source World - Contributing to other libraries #2
- Przemyslaw Jan Beigert: Minify private methods in a TypeScript class
- Jones - codehooks.io: Easy CRUD backend development with Zod and codehooks-crudlify
- MD AL IMRAN: A Beginner’s Guide to TypeScript: Understanding the Benefits and Getting Started
- iamndeleva: Generics in typescript
- Cristian Fernando: Paracetamol.ts💊| #30: Explica este código TypeScript
- DX Knight: ZOD is Typescript for Runtime - Less code but more Reliable
- Ivan: vscode extension to optimize images and improve performance.
- Sylwester Woźniak: east
- Krzysztof Sordyl: Code Coverage - more than just a number
- Paul Diggle: How to create a Launchpad Mini digital clock using Node.js
- Md Mostafizur Rahman: Simplifying DTO Management In Express.js with Class-Transformer
- ma7moud3bas: Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Your First Web3 dApp with React.js and Wagmi
- Neil Chaudhuri: Why Types and Tests are Both Essential in Programming
- André Rodrigues: Angular para leigos (Parte 1)
- Frank James: How to use useMemo() in React JS?
- Edqe: Multimedia Conferencing with VideoSDK
- Ronis: Type vs Interface no TypeScript: Qual a melhor opção?
- Wundergraph 🚀: TypeScript Made Easy: A Practical Guide To Your First Typesafe App with NextJS, WunderGraph, and Prisma
- Klemen Slavič: Supercharging Autocomplete and Typechecking for JSX Components with Generics!
Our Repo Picks
- ddiu8081/chatgpt-demo (TypeScript): A demo repo based on OpenAI API (gpt-3.5-turbo)
- shadcn/taxonomy (TypeScript): An open source application built using the new router, server components and everything new in Next.js 13.
- excalidraw/excalidraw (TypeScript): Virtual whiteboard for sketching hand-drawn like diagrams
- openai/openai-node (TypeScript): Node.js library for the OpenAI API
- Nutlope/roomGPT (TypeScript): Upload a photo of your room to generate your dream room with AI.
- mckaywrigley/paul-graham-gpt (TypeScript): AI search & chat for all of Paul Graham’s essays.
- siyuan-note/siyuan (TypeScript): Build Your Eternal Digital Garden
- aws/aws-cdk (TypeScript): The AWS Cloud Development Kit is a framework for defining cloud infrastructure in code
- catppuccin/catppuccin (TypeScript): 😸 Soothing pastel theme for the high-spirited!
- colinhacks/zod (TypeScript): TypeScript-first schema validation with static type inference
- RocketChat/Rocket.Chat (TypeScript): The communications platform that puts data protection first.
- misskey-dev/misskey (TypeScript): 🌎 An interplanetary microblogging platform 🚀
- grafana/grafana (TypeScript): The open and composable observability and data visualization platform. Visualize metrics, logs, and traces from multiple sources like Prometheus, Loki, Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Postgres and many more.
- JimmyLv/BibiGPT (TypeScript): BibiGPT · 音视频内容一键总结：哔哩哔哩丨 YouTube 丨播客丨会议丨本地文件等 (原 BiliGPT 省流神器 & 课代表)
- vuejs/vue (TypeScript): This is the repo for Vue 2. For Vue 3, go to https://github.com/vuejs/core
- toeverything/AFFiNE (TypeScript): There can be more than Notion and Miro. AFFiNE is a next-gen knowledge base that brings planning, sorting and creating all together. Privacy first, open-source, customizable and ready to use.
- nhaouari/obsidian-textgenerator-plugin (TypeScript): Text generator is a handy plugin for Obsidian that helps you generate text content using GPT-3 (OpenAI).
- pnpm/pnpm (TypeScript): Fast, disk space efficient package manager -- 快速的，节省磁盘空间的包管理工具
- frangoteam/FUXA (TypeScript): Web-based Process Visualization (SCADA/HMI/Dashboard) software
- ant-design/ant-design (TypeScript): An enterprise-class UI design language and React UI library
- react-hook-form/react-hook-form (TypeScript): 📋 React Hooks for form state management and validation (Web + React Native)
- type-challenges/type-challenges (TypeScript): Collection of TypeScript type challenges with online judge
- quicktype/quicktype (TypeScript): Generate types and converters from JSON, Schema, and GraphQL
- bluesky-social/atproto (TypeScript): Social networking technology created by Bluesky
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄