TLWI TypeScript #65
Hey there, dear readers! It's that time of the week again, and we've got some exciting links to share with you all. Whether you're a seasoned developer, a coding newbie or just curious about the latest tech trends, we've got something for you. So, without further ado, let's dive into this week's newsletter!
Maybe you're just starting out on your coding journey and don't want to break the bank on expensive courses. Fear not! freeCodeCamp.org is an awesome open-source codebase and curriculum that can teach you how to code for free. From HTML and CSS to advanced algorithms, they've got it all. So, what are you waiting for? Start learning today!
For our non-English speaking readers, we've got a special treat. Aliyundriver is a Chinese cloud drive service that offers a user-friendly PC version for their clients. If you're looking for a hassle-free way to manage your files online, you'll definitely want to check it out.
Last but not least, we've got a fun coding challenge for you. In this article, you'll learn how to solve a problem on HackerRank using TypeScript. It's a great way to improve your coding skills and learn something new. So, put on your thinking cap and give it a go!
That's all for this week, folks. Hope you enjoyed today's newsletter and found something useful for your coding adventures. Stay tuned for next week's edition, and as always, happy coding!
Our Article Picks
- Code of Relevancy: Build a Profit Margin Calculator with Vite.js + React.js, TypeScript and Tailwind CSS
- Francielle Dellamora: Criei um hook personalizado para buscar dados da API do Rick and Morty com React Query e TypeScript
- Thomas Aribart: Type-safe S3 Select queries with Kysely
- Anthony D. Mays: gRPC vs REST: Comparing API Styles in Practice
- Nikita Kakuev: Storybook 7.0 + React.js + TailwindCSS + CSS modules + Typescript setup that #$%& works
- Bram Hammer: Strapi + Next.js refresh static props like it's cache
- Headbwoi: Getting started with React.js with Typescript using vite.js⚡
- Vanxh: Data Revalidation in Remix
- Vanxh: How to Redirect to an external website with Remix
- Vanxh: Twitter Pin Based OAuth in NodeJS / Typescript
- Lorenzo Rivosecchi: The best way to fetch data from Sanity (using zod)
- Vasile Engineering: Magicaldrome String
- Rogerio Orioli: Helpers por que utiliza-los?
- Nikolas ⚡️: Destructuring arrays and objects
- Oscar: Building bulletproof ExpressJS APIs with Zod
- Joel Sunny Varghese: Breaking Up with Express: How NestJS Stole My Heart
- Matías Hernández Arellano: What are Type Predicates in Typescript?
- insidewhy: A sequential work queue for typescript in 11 lines of code
- TD: OSD700: Unit Tests & Code Reviews
- Przemyslaw Jan Beigert: Improve TypeScript Omit type
- Conrad Holtzhausen: Some funky parts of Typescript
- Matías Hernández Arellano: ¿Qué son los Type Predicates en Typescript?
- Vlad R: Protect your React Native application using Cloudflare Turnstile.
- Ifedayo Adesiyan: Writing Your First Tests For Node.js Apps
- Cristian Fernando: Paracetamol.ts💊| #15: Explica este código TypeScript
- Xaypanya Phongsa: The difference between reassigning and modifying arrays in TypeScript 👨💻
- Connie Leung: Create a drum kit using RxJS and Angular standalone components
- Sabbir Zzaman: PWA with Next Js 13
- xutweety: Create An EVM Compatible Blockchain Bridge——DB3 Network build in public weekly update (20230213-20230218)
- Tamojit Bhowmik: The Buyit ecom template ...
- Andrew Savetchuk: The Difference Between Types (Type Aliases) And Interfaces in TypeScript
- James Oyanna: Typescript Fundamentals Part 1:
- Connie Leung: Create an analog clock using RxJS and Angular standalone components
- Cristian Fernando: Paracetamol.ts💊| #14: Explica este código TypeScript
- Jaydeep Patil: Implement In-Memory Cache in the NET Core API
- Simon: Creating PDF Files Without Slowing Down Your App
- olasunkanmi: How To Use TypeScript Interfaces For Better Code Organization And Readability
- MuneebChaudhry-dev: Demystifying React Render Props: A Beginner's Guide
- Chris: How To Mock Only One Function From Module
- Dmitriy Loburets: Common mistake: how to avoid false-positive tests!
- Ariba-memon: What is Nextjs?
- Ivan Trindade: Zerando o Hacker Rank: Fazendo a escadinha com TypeScript
- Cristian Fernando: Paracetamol.ts💊| #17: Explica este código TypeScript
- Julie Gladden: Angular + RXJS Behavior Subject
- Cristian Fernando: Paracetamol.ts💊| #18: Explica este código TypeScript
- Genne23v: Create BullMQ Workflow
- Aaron: Unlock the Power of Google Analytics 4 in Just 5 Minutes with Next.js and TypeScript
- Cristian Fernando: Paracetamol.ts💊| #16: Explica este código TypeScript
- Elmeri Keitaanranta: Base React Native Project For You.
- Nicholas Kircher: How to code without loops - ever!
- Krisjanis Kallings: Redis Streams + NestJS: Part 1 | Setup
- Gabriel: Dep Tree - a tool for rendering and linting your project's dependency tree in the terminal
- Ivan Karabadzhak: How to debug TypeScript in WebStorm?
- Chiyen Venegas: TailwindCSS Containers Breaking on High Resolutions?
- Jordan Quagliatini: Improving Prisma raw query typing.
- Michael Di Prisco: My Journey in Open Source - retry-catch
- Belghith Omar: Typescript Made Easy - Part 1
Our Repo Picks
- askrella/whatsapp-chatgpt (TypeScript): ChatGPT + DALL-E + WhatsApp = AI Assistant 🚀 🤖
- civitai/civitai (TypeScript): A repository of models, textual inversions, and more
- Nutlope/aicommits (TypeScript): A CLI that writes your git commit messages for you with AI
- toeverything/AFFiNE (TypeScript): There can be more than Notion and Miro. AFFiNE is a next-gen knowledge base that brings planning, sorting and creating all together. Privacy first, open-source, customizable and ready to use.
- alibaba/lowcode-engine (TypeScript): An enterprise-class low-code technology stack with scale-out design / 一套面向扩展设计的企业级低代码技术体系
- gvergnaud/hotscript (TypeScript): Type-level madness
- gothinkster/realworld (TypeScript): "The mother of all demo apps" — Exemplary fullstack Medium.com clone powered by React, Angular, Node, Django, and many more 🏅
- kettle11/tangle (TypeScript): Radically simple multiplayer / networked WebAssembly
- lyswhut/lx-music-desktop (TypeScript): 一个基于 electron 的音乐软件
- Eugeny/tabby (TypeScript): A terminal for a more modern age
- apache/incubator-streampark (TypeScript): StreamPark, Make stream processing easier! easy-to-use streaming application development framework and operation platform
- freeCodeCamp/freeCodeCamp (TypeScript): freeCodeCamp.org's open-source codebase and curriculum. Learn to code for free.
- usememos/memos (TypeScript): An open-source, self-hosted memo hub with knowledge management and social networking.
- pnpm/pnpm (TypeScript): Fast, disk space efficient package manager -- 快速的，节省磁盘空间的包管理工具
- clauderic/dnd-kit (TypeScript): The modern, lightweight, performant, accessible and extensible drag & drop toolkit for React.
- misskey-dev/misskey (TypeScript): 🌎 An interplanetary microblogging platform 🚀
- maplibre/maplibre-gl-js (TypeScript): The open-source fork of Mapbox GL JS: Interactive maps in the browser, powered by vector tiles and WebGL.
- yangshun/tech-interview-handbook (TypeScript): 💯 Curated coding interview preparation materials for busy software engineers
- liupan1890/aliyunpan (TypeScript): 阿里云盘小白羊版 阿里云盘 PC 版 aliyundriver
- youzan/vant (TypeScript): A lightweight, customizable Vue UI library for mobile web apps.
- the1812/Bilibili-Evolved (TypeScript): 强大的哔哩哔哩增强脚本
- laurent22/joplin (TypeScript): Joplin - an open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS.
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄