TLWI TypeScript #53
Hello, techies! It's another week and we've got some exciting links for you to explore. We're sure you'll enjoy learning interesting things with the highlights of today's newsletter.
Ever tried building a full-stack TypeScript application with turborepo? Here's your chance to dive into the process with the second link we've got for you today. Building a full-stack TypeScript application with Turborepo will show you how to kick start your project in no time.
For those Strapi users out there, why settle for the default settings when you can customize your back-end using TypeScript? How to Customize the Strapi Back-end Using TypeScript takes you through the steps to achieve this.
You know what's better than using React Higher-Order Component? Creating it with TypeScript! How to create React Higher-Order Component in TypeScript provides a simple guide to creating HOC.
Finally, we have a 71-Nodejs Course 2023: Request Throttle, Rate Limiters, and DDOS Attacks. 71-Nodejs Course 2023: Request Throttle, Rate Limiters, and DDOS Attacks is a complete guide for seasoned Nodejs developers who want to study advanced topics. You won't want to miss it!
So, there you have it, techies. We hope you enjoy clicking those links, and feel free to share your thoughts and feedback with us. Hasta la vista!
Our Article Picks
- José Miguel Álvarez Vañó: Bridge pattern in TypeScript
- Vladyslav Hutov: How I improved my JS code with these 3 functions
- Leonardo Montini: 4 Beginner Friendly Open Source Projects
- Matt Angelosanto: Building a full-stack TypeScript application with Turborepo
- Duc Le: How to deploy your NestJS apps on Vercel
- Hasan Zohdy: 71-Nodejs Course 2023: Request Throttle, Rate Limiters and DDOS Attacks
- Duc Le: Create a package-based Monorepo with Nx
- Sina Safari: How I go with react native in late 2022
- Duc Le: Create Velocity Scroll Animation in React with Framer Motion
- Remi van der Laan: A journey towards a type-safe GraphQL API server
- Armen Vardanyan: Always use "inject"
- Adithya Sreyaj: Super Simple Select Implementation Using Angular CDK Selection Model
- TD: Planning: Enhancing a Slack Bot to Announce Sign-Ups
- Dominik Pieper: Nx plugin development - Build your own Vite plugin
- Murtaza Nathani: Delete all node_modules folders from your system ? 🤔
- Sean Yasnogorodski: Starting a new blogging journey with Docusaurus
- Joshua Slate: Working with Currency Values in TypeScript
- Hasan Zohdy: 10-JS/TS OOP: Level Two: OOP Principles
- BekahHW: How to Migrate your React Project to TypeScript
- Joana Moreira: Animating keyline on scroll with React and TypeScript
- Lalit Yadav: React TypeScript: Outside Click Detector
- Hasan Zohdy: 73-Nodejs Course 2023: Break IV: Refactoring Http Module
- James Perkins: Zod Typesafe User Input
- Attila Večerek: The Either monad
- Matti Bar-Zeev: Convert Your SolidJS Component To TypeScript
- Hasan Zohdy: 72-Nodejs Course 2023: The Bloody Cors
- Hasan Zohdy: 76-Nodejs Course 2023: Response Resources Introduction
- Blake Lamb: Getting To Know TypeScript's Partial Type
- Bahadır Kurul: Creating Simple Authentication With Rio
- Blake Lamb: Nullish Coalescing Operator
- Fernando González Tostado: Create a reusable react-table component with Typescript
- I-am-abdulazeez: Why you should start using ChakraUI (Part 1).
- h a ن i i: Build a modern user interface with ChakraUI
- Cristian Fernando: Advent.js🎅🏼| Reto #1: ¡Automatizando envolver regalos de navidad!
- Jakub T. Jankiewicz: How to create React Higher-Order Component in TypeScript
- Arpitha Rajeev: Using localStorage with React Hooks in TypeScript
- Hasan Zohdy: 78-Nodejs Course 2023: Resources: Custom Output handlers
- Artinte: A Glimpse of the Quantum Future Is Provided by New Data
- Jean-Rémy Duboc: A Simple App with TypeScript, React and Styled Components - Part 1: setting up the tools
- tmhao2005: TS useful advanced types
- Strapi: How to Customize the Strapi Back-end Using TypeScript
- Hasan Zohdy: 74-Nodejs Course 2023: Break IV: Paths Functions
- Hasan Zohdy: 75-Nodejs Course 2023: Break IV: Urls Functions
- Yusuf Aran: How to use Playwright with GitHub Actions and GitHub Pages
- Hasan Zohdy: 77-Nodejs Course 2023: Resources Output
- Eric Pietrowicz: How to set up a Parse Server backend with Typescript
- Eric Pietrowicz: How Configure a MongoDB Atlas Database for your Parse Server
- Eric Pietrowicz: How to deploy a Typescript Parse Server on Elasticbeanstalk
- Deepa Chaurasia: Why Typescript not JS?
- Hasib Ahmed: Common Types in TypeScript (part 1)
- Cristian Fernando: Advent.js 2022, una iniciativa navideña para mejorar tu lógica de programación🎄
- Nandhakumar: Nest JS Tutorial #2: HTTP Request & Data Validation
- Blake Reimer: Loading Dot component for React Native applications
- Nathan Babcock: Advent of Code Metaprogramming: 2022, Day 1
- Matthew Ferrin: A Script Tells Me What To Test
- swimmingkiim: Create Svelte + Typescript + tailwindcss Project(feat. error solved)
- Cristian Fernando: Advent.js🎅🏼| Reto #2: Nadie quiere hacer horas extra
Our Repo Picks
- RocketChat/Rocket.Chat (TypeScript): The communications platform that puts data protection first.
- appsmithorg/appsmith (TypeScript): Low code project to build admin panels, internal tools, and dashboards. Integrates with 15+ databases and any API.
- medusajs/medusa (TypeScript): The open-source Shopify alternative ⚡️
- novuhq/novu (TypeScript): The open-source notification infrastructure for products
- siyuan-note/siyuan (TypeScript): Build Your Eternal Digital Garden 构建你永恒的数字花园
- colinhacks/zod (TypeScript): TypeScript-first schema validation with static type inference
- meienberger/runtipi (TypeScript): ⛺️ Tipi is a homeserver for everyone! One command setup, one click installs for your favorites self-hosted apps. ✨
- supabase/supabase (TypeScript): The open source Firebase alternative. Follow to stay updated about our public Beta.
- AykutSarac/jsoncrack.com (TypeScript): 🔮 Seamlessly visualize your JSON data instantly into graphs; paste, import or fetch!
- kentcdodds/kentcdodds.com (TypeScript): My personal website
- alan2207/bulletproof-react (TypeScript): 🛡️ ⚛️ A simple, scalable, and powerful architecture for building production ready React applications.
- apache/superset (TypeScript): Apache Superset is a Data Visualization and Data Exploration Platform
- usememos/memos (TypeScript): An open-source, self-hosted memo hub with knowledge management and socialization.
- calcom/cal.com (TypeScript): Scheduling infrastructure for absolutely everyone.
- thedevs-network/kutt (TypeScript): Free Modern URL Shortener.
- squidfunk/mkdocs-material (TypeScript): Documentation that simply works
- microsoft/playwright (TypeScript): Playwright is a framework for Web Testing and Automation. It allows testing Chromium, Firefox and WebKit with a single API.
- illacloud/illa-builder (TypeScript): An open-source low-code Platform for Developers.
- alibaba/lowcode-engine (TypeScript): An enterprise-class low-code technology stack with scale-out design / 一套面向扩展设计的企业级低代码技术体系
- grafana/grafana (TypeScript): The open and composable observability and data visualization platform. Visualize metrics, logs, and traces from multiple sources like Prometheus, Loki, Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Postgres and many more.
- angular/components (TypeScript): Component infrastructure and Material Design components for Angular
- apihero-run/jsonhero-web (TypeScript): JSON Hero is an open-source, beautiful JSON explorer for the web that lets you browse, search and navigate your JSON files at speed. 🚀
- steven-tey/dub (TypeScript): An open-source link shortener with built-in analytics + free custom domains.
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄