TLWI TypeScript #50
Welcome to another exciting issue of our weekly newsletter! We've got some amazing content for you this week, so buckle up and get ready to dive in.
If you're a React developer, this Building hotkeys in React apps tutorial is a must-read! In this article, you'll learn how to create hotkeys in your React application, which can make your user's experience even better. With just a few lines of code, you can make your app more responsive and intuitive.
For our TypeScript enthusiasts, Discriminated Unions Without Common Properties is a great read. The article dives into how you can use discriminated unions to create customized types that fit your specific needs. By the end of the article, you'll have a deeper understanding of how TypeScript works and how you can use it to create cleaner and more maintainable code.
Are you ready to take your Nodejs skills to the next level? Then you won't want to miss 40-Nodejs Course 2023: Database CRUD: Count, First, Latest and last methods. This course offers an in-depth look at database CRUD operations, including how to use count, first, latest, and last methods. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of how to work with databases and how to use Nodejs to build powerful backend applications.
For those of you working on a React project, check out this Autocomplete Search Component With React and TypeScript tutorial. This article explains how to create a search component using React and TypeScript, which can help your users quickly find what they're looking for. With detailed explanations and code snippets, this tutorial is perfect for both beginners and experienced developers.
Last but not least, we have 56-Nodejs Course 2023: Creating our own Response Class Layer. In this course, you'll learn how to create your own response class layer in Nodejs. By the end of the course, you'll be able to build more reliable and scalable applications that can handle a larger number of requests.
That's all for this week's newsletter! We hope you found these links useful and informative. Make sure to check them out and stay tuned for more exciting content in the future.
Our Article Picks
- Matthieu Drouian: Hexagonal architecture as a solution to the obsolescence of UI frameworks
- NOPR9D ☄️: Socket.io | Show Number of visitor
- Ivan Zaldivar: Change the DB as you wish | Repository Pattern 📦
- DevSanx: How to set up a Node Project With Typescript
- Lucas Damian Johnson: How I made multi-threaded voxel engine in TypeScript
- Kirk Shillingford: Revealing Compound Types in Typescript
- Ivan Kolotilov: Building hotkeys in React apps
- Guilherme Niches: Function with dynamically typed parameters, in Typescript.
- Peter Mbanugo: How To Build a CLI With Node.js and React
- Sean Johnson: Create a TypeScript project
- Matteo Bruni: tsParticles 2.5.3 Released
- Cheryl M: Using Google Fonts with Next.js (typescript)
- Tom Dohnal: TypeScript
Satisfieskeyword—New TypeScript 4.9 feature
- Muhammad Sifat Hossain: I made an Express-like framework for IPC communication
- Ivan Kolotilov: Typescript advanced bits: function overloading, never and unknown types
- Daniele Falchetti: IndexedDB in TypeScript
- Fernando: Learning NestJS - Part 02
- James Reagan: Let's build a REST API with NestJS
- L Javier Tovar: Autocomplete Search Component With React and TypeScript
- Sébastien NOBILI: Binding multiple values together in Vue.js
- Stanislav Khromov: Adding locally hosted Google fonts to your SvelteKit project
- Sebastien Castiel: Create OG images for your blog with Next.js
- Maxime Chéramy: Overview of the current and next-gen frontend development tools
- José Miguel Álvarez Vañó: Factory Method pattern in TypeScript
- Harshal Limaye: How to Create a Custom Assets Folder in Angular
- Ashwin: Discriminated Unions Without Common Properties
- Matías Hernández Arellano: Typescript: Create a Union from a Type
- jj811208: Make your DOM look like an eye that can focus on anything!
- Matías Hernández Arellano: Typescript: How to create a non empty array Type
- Ryo-Nakano: Template for GoogleAppsScript development with TypeScript
- Volodymyr Yepishev: Typed Enum Flipping in Typescript
- Matt Angelosanto: Write fewer tests by creating better TypeScript types
- Hasan Zohdy: 53-Nodejs Course 2023: Http Events: Validation Events
- Hasan Zohdy: 55-Nodejs Course 2023: Request Events
- Hasan Zohdy: 51-Nodejs Course 2023: Events: Database Connection Events
- Johannes Dienst: Sort BoundingBoxes for Fun (in TypeScript)
- Hasan Zohdy: 56-Nodejs Course 2023: Creating our own Response Class Layer
- Hasan Zohdy: 40-Nodejs Course 2023: Database CRUD: Count, First, Latest and last methods
- Hasan Zohdy: 57-Nodejs Course 2023: Http Response In Depth
- Linbudu: Type system hierarchy in TypeScript: from Top Type to Bottom Type
- Hasan Zohdy: 42-Nodejs Course 2023: Saving Models
- Hasan Zohdy: 50-Nodejs Course 2023: Events Driven Architecture: Introduction
- Hasan Zohdy: 58-Nodejs Course 2023: Response Events
- YAMAMOTO Yuji: Why I failed to create the "Solid.js's store" for Svelte, and announcing svelte-store-tree v0.3.1
- Kevin To: How to set up an Express Server with Typescript and ES6 import statements using Vite
- sk: Make your React App speak with this simple Hook and 3 lines of code.
- Yuya Hirano: Recommended VSCode extensions for use with React and TypeScript
- Hasan Zohdy: 41-Nodejs Course 2023: Working With Models data
- jzombie: Jasmine-based Ubiquitous Test Runner for Shared Codebases
- Alexey Nikolaev: Telegram Web App with React and Next.js
- Hasan Zohdy: 44-Nodejs Course 2023: Database Recycle Bin
- Hasan Zohdy: 45-Nodejs Course 2023: Database Models: Default Values
- Hasan Zohdy: 47-Nodejs Course 2023: Database Models: Casting Data
- Simon Boisset: Publier une librairie avec plusieurs packages à l'aide de Turborepo
- IniZio: Iniz: Makes ReactJS actually reactive
- thestriver: Add a web3 connect button to your React App with TypeScript and Metamask.
- Yuki Kamata: Next.js with TypeScript
- Hasan Zohdy: 54-Nodejs Course 2023: Request Middleware
- Andre Olive: I Need help with typescript classes
Our Repo Picks
- refinedev/refine (TypeScript): Build your React-based CRUD applications, without constraints.
- solidjs/solid-start (TypeScript): SolidStart, the Solid app framework
- lidangzzz/How-to-run (TypeScript): 立党老师的润学（零基础转码/移民/留学/海外创业/永居）笔记
- starkscan/starkscan-verifier (TypeScript): Verify Cairo contracts on Starkscan in 1 miute.
- nuxt/framework (TypeScript): The Intuitive Web Framework, based on Vue 3.
- bluesky-social/atproto (TypeScript): A social networking technology created by Bluesky
- ant-design/pro-components (TypeScript): 🏆 Use Ant Design like a Pro!
- grafana/grafana (TypeScript): The open and composable observability and data visualization platform. Visualize metrics, logs, and traces from multiple sources like Prometheus, Loki, Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Postgres and many more.
- serverless-stack/sst (TypeScript): 💥 SST makes it easy to build full-stack serverless apps.
- containers/podman-desktop (TypeScript): Podman Desktop - A graphical tool for developing on containers and Kubernetes
- antfu/vitesse (TypeScript): 🏕 Opinionated Vite + Vue Starter Template
- nextauthjs/next-auth (TypeScript): Authentication for Next.js
- laurent22/joplin (TypeScript): Joplin - an open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS.
- metlo-labs/metlo (TypeScript): Metlo is an open-source API security platform.
- yangshun/tech-interview-handbook (TypeScript): 💯 Curated coding interview preparation materials for busy software engineers
- directus/directus (TypeScript): The Modern Data Stack 🐰 — Directus is an instant REST+GraphQL API and intuitive no-code data collaboration app for any SQL database.
- angular/angular (TypeScript): The modern web developer’s platform
- aws/aws-cdk (TypeScript): The AWS Cloud Development Kit is a framework for defining cloud infrastructure in code
- react-native-webview/react-native-webview (TypeScript): React Native Cross-Platform WebView
- TanStack/table (TypeScript): 🤖 Headless UI for building powerful tables & datagrids for TS/JS - React-Table, Vue-Table, Solid-Table, Svelte-Table
- google/model-viewer (TypeScript): Easily display interactive 3D models on the web and in AR!
- maotoumao/MusicFree (TypeScript): 插件化、定制化、无广告的免费音乐播放器
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄