TLWI TypeScript #48
Hey there, awesome readers! It's another exciting week and we are back with a fresh edition of our newsletter. We hope you all are doing great and ready to explore some amazing content from the tech world. Trust us; you won't be disappointed!
First up, Fullstack JS with Angular Universal and NestJS (Nx flavor) - Get ready to boost your web development game with this combo course! This advanced course is designed to teach you how to use Angular Universal and NestJS together, and implement server-side rendering in your next web application. It's a great way to enhance the user experience with fast loading times and better SEO performance.
Next on our list is an amazing tool - Develop. Preview. Ship. This is the ultimate mantra for web developers and content creators. This platform allows you to develop websites, preview the changes, and deploy them faster than ever before- all under one roof. Sounds like a dream, right? Check out the link for more information and start your journey towards easy web development.
Have you heard about Next.js Commerce? This framework is perfect for creating eCommerce websites and it comes fully loaded with all the essential features like Payment, Shipping, Orders, and Checkout - everything you need to launch your own eCommerce website in no time. It's versatile, user-friendly, and efficient- perfect for developers and entrepreneurs alike. Give it a try, you won't regret it.
8-Nodejs Course 2023: Updating Router Layer - Attention all NodeJS developers out there! Here's a chance to improve your routing skills with the latest course update from the 8-Nodejs course series. Learn how to update your routing layer to get the most out of your web development projects. At the end of this course, you'll have all the tools and techniques needed to build powerful web applications with NodeJS.
So, that's it for this week. We hope you've enjoyed this edition of our newsletter and found it informative. Keep exploring and learning new things, folks. Until next time, stay safe and happy coding!
Our Article Picks
- Jeongho Nam: I made 10x faster JSON.stringify() functions, even type safe
- Cristian-Florin Calina: Inversion of Control: Service Locator in Typescript
- Rainer Hahnekamp: Type-Safe TypeScript with Type Narrowing
- Johnny Simpson: A Step by Step Guide to Git Branches
- Eduard Amirbekyan: RxJS Schedulers
- Answer.dev: Answer.dev launch! An Open Source Q&A Community Software
- Armen Vardanyan: NgRx Use Cases, Part I: Restricting Access
- Yannick Boetzkes: Fullstack JS with Angular Universal and NestJS (Nx flavor)
- Moronfolu Olufunke: Build an End-To-End Encrypted Chat App in Nuxt.js: Messages and Encryption
- Chad R. Stewart: Frontend Architecture and tooling that will lead to a more resilient codebase
- Eric Haynes: Why TypeScript classes are a poor option for representing data
- Strapi: What is TypeScript and why it is used?
- Matt Angelosanto: Exploring the repository pattern with TypeScript and Node
- Rahul Raj: RUNME: Run your readme.md
- Andreas Lundqvist: Avoiding boolean flags and impossible states when using declarative data fetching with React and Typescript
- Jordi Riera: Angular Dependency Injection Understood II
- Hasan Zohdy: 4-Nodejs Course 2023: Http Request Life Cycle
- SieR: Stop Using "AST" Directly
- Ovais Tariq: Building data-rich apps with Next.js and Tigris
- Matthias Hryniszak: Type-safe object builder in TS
- Lucas: Como enviar email da Hotmail com Typescript usando o nodemailer
- Hasan Zohdy: 1-Nodejs Course 2023: Introduction To Nodejs
- Gonzalo Barrera: Creando una api rest con node y typescript
- Alan Devlin: Explaining Abstraction - One of the Basic Principals of OOP
- Hasan Zohdy: 3-Nodejs Course 2023: Project Structure
- Kinanee Samson: Building an Object Schema Validator From Scratch
- Hugo Duprez: An AI powered plugin that renames Figma layers.
- Hasan Zohdy: 9-Nodejs Course 2023: Application Encapsulation
- Layton Whiteley: Using vanilla-extract in an nx workspace (webpack)
- viistorrr: Cómo integrar Dev.to API con NextJS 👨🏾💻
- ccarcaci: JSON recognizer is here
- Gridworkz: Saasrocks Rocks
- Ankan Bhattacharya: Square Root of A Non-Negative Integer (Leetcode)
- Jannis: ExpressJS like API in NextJS
- Hasan Zohdy: 2-Nodejs Course 2023: Package.json file
- Johongir: React Todo CRUD App with Redux and Typescript
- Jonathan Flower: Vue and HTML5 Form Validation
- Dayvster 🌊: NEXT.JS is evolving
- biagotaski: Build your own Kubernetes infrastructure with just a few minutes
- Moronfolu Olufunke: Authenticate a Nuxt.js App Using a Magic URL and Mailgun
- Logan David: Next JS : The Game Changing Update
- Matías Hernández Arellano: Typescript: Definir un tipo de arreglo no vacío
- Hasan Zohdy: 8-Nodejs Course 2023: Updating Router Layer
- Matthew Jacobs: Type Strict Environment Variables
- Gaspar Dolcemascolo: Como subir videos desde React Native con Expo
- Hasan Zohdy: 7-Nodejs Course 2023: Create Router Handler
- Gabriel Valin: Node.JS and Cache with REDIS
- Sergey Laptick: Tips For Migrating to TypeScript Without Problems
- Narcisa: NestJs: Intercept axios responses and throw built-in HTTP errors for the exception filter
- Hasan Zohdy: 5-Nodejs Course 2023: Create Fastify Server
- Sophia Brandt: My First T3 App
- Francesco Di Donato: TypeScript Utility Types ~ Partial
- Hasan Zohdy: 6-Nodejs Course 2023: Http Verbs
- Ankit Bhusal: TypeScript Beginning
- Ayyash: How to turn an Angular app into standalone - Part II
Our Repo Picks
- ant-design/ant-design (TypeScript): An enterprise-class UI design language and React UI library
- felixrieseberg/windows95 (TypeScript): 💩🚀 Windows 95 in Electron. Runs on macOS, Linux, and Windows.
- novuhq/novu (TypeScript): ⭐ A fully functional real-time notification center for your web and react apps. The open-source notifications infrastructure that enables scheduled notifications, digest engine, user preferences, and delivers Email, SMS, Push and Chat ⚡
- WalletConnect/web3modal (TypeScript): A single Web3 provider solution for all Wallets
- t3-oss/create-t3-app (TypeScript): Quickest way to start a new web app with full stack typesafety
- coder/code-server (TypeScript): VS Code in the browser
- supabase/supabase (TypeScript): The open source Firebase alternative. Follow to stay updated about our public Beta.
- Eugeny/tabby (TypeScript): A terminal for a more modern age
- vercel/vercel (TypeScript): Develop. Preview. Ship.
- the1812/Bilibili-Evolved (TypeScript): 强大的哔哩哔哩增强脚本
- siyuan-note/siyuan (TypeScript): SiYuan is a local-first personal knowledge management system, supports fine-grained block-level reference, and Markdown WYSIWYG. 思源笔记是一款本地优先的个人知识管理系统， 支持细粒度块级引用和 Markdown 所见即所得。Roadmap https://github.com/orgs/siyuan-note/projects/1
- vercel/commerce (TypeScript): Next.js Commerce
- vitejs/vite (TypeScript): Next generation frontend tooling. It's fast!
- vercel/swr (TypeScript): React Hooks for Data Fetching
- docker/build-push-action (TypeScript): GitHub Action to build and push Docker images with Buildx
- catppuccin/wallpapers (TypeScript): 🖼️ Wallpapers to match your Catppuccin setups!
- nextauthjs/next-auth (TypeScript): Authentication for Next.js
- pnpm/pnpm (TypeScript): Fast, disk space efficient package manager -- 快速的，节省磁盘空间的包管理工具
- actions/cache (TypeScript): Cache dependencies and build outputs in GitHub Actions
- starkscan/starkscan-verifier (TypeScript): Verify Cairo contracts on Starkscan in 1 miute.
- tailwindlabs/headlessui (TypeScript): Completely unstyled, fully accessible UI components, designed to integrate beautifully with Tailwind CSS.
- samchon/typescript-json (TypeScript): Super-fast Runtime validator (type checker) with only one line
- mattermost/focalboard (TypeScript): Focalboard is an open source, self-hosted alternative to Trello, Notion, and Asana.
- bluesky-social/atproto (TypeScript): A social networking technology created by Bluesky
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄