TLWI TypeScript #47
Welcome to this week's newsletter where we’ve got some exciting stuff to talk about! Are you ready? Then let's get started!
First up, we've got an awesome article on setting up a TypeScript project from scratch. If you're a TypeScript enthusiast or looking to get started, this is the article for you! It's full of easy-to-follow steps and examples, and is definitely worth a read.
Next on the list is tRPC - an exciting new way to understand typesafety for your projects. This article gives a detailed explanation about the concept, and what you can do to make sure your code is well-typed. Check it out and level-up your typesafety game!
And if you're a fan of React, then we've got some thrilling news for you! React just got awesome'er! Yes, you read that right! The latest update brings in some incredible new features, and we can’t wait to see what you'll make with them.
Now, let's geek-out a little with Angular. Do you want to understand dependency injection better? Then this article is what you're looking for. It's an easy-to-follow guide on Angular dependency injection - with absolutely no needles involved!
And finally, let's talk about Visual Studio Code. If you're a developer but haven't tried out Visual Studio Code yet, what are you waiting for? It's free, sleek, and packed with an array of features that are sure to make your life easier. Give it a try!
That's it for this week folks! We hope you’ve enjoyed this week's edition of our newsletter. As always, feel free to share it with your fellow developers and give us your feedback. We love hearing from you!
Our Article Picks
- Sam Magura: Why We're Breaking Up with CSS-in-JS
- Jakub Pomykała: What is CORS?
- Dayvster 🌊: React Just Got Even More Awesome
- Dylan Britz: 5 Free tailwindcss landing page templates.
- Alex Eagleson: How to Set Up a Fullstack Rust Project with Axum, React, Vite, and Shared Types
- Jeongho Nam: Do not use Swagger but build SDK instead for frontend developers
- Snehil: Next.js API routes - Global Error Handling and Clean Code Practices
- Fredy Andrei: I made an admin dashboard for NextJS using Typescript! Use it for free!
- Silvestar Bistrović: Why I never understood CSS-in-JS
- Reinforz: Implementing Authentication with Twitter Oauth 2.0 using Typescript, Node js, Express js and Next js in a Full Stack Application
- Alex Eagleson: How to Build a Rust CLI Tool to Generate Typescript Types from Rust
- Daniele Falchetti: React: considerations and references
- Daniel Santos: Porquê e como utilizar Dataloaders
- Zulfiqar Ali: Routinejs, An Express inspired blazingly fast Nodejs router
- Brian Love: Typed Forms in Angular
- Deckstar: React Pro Tip #2 — How to Type
- Oğuzhan Olguncu: Tidying up getServerSideProps(Server-Side Rendering) with Higher Order Functions
- Omar Zeinhom: TO-DO List - CRUD Full Stack in Ionic Type Script React and Parse Back4app
- Sophia Brandt: Setting Up a Modern Preact Application With Typescript, Vite and Vitest
- Chad R. Stewart: Migrating The TechIsHiring Twitter Bot
- Matt Brailsford: Back to the Front-end: Exploring the Future of the Umbraco UI (Part 7 - TypeScript)
- Dylan Britz: AdonisJS - The full stack Typescript framework
- Steve Whitmore: Take Your WordPress Site Farther With Angular
- moznion: ts-dynamodb-attributes-transformer: A code transformer of TypeScript object to DynamoDB attributes
- jtwebguy: Adding YT Video to JANA
- TheGuildBot: Getting the best of TypeScript and GraphQL: union types
- Matt Angelosanto: Creating visualizations with D3 and TypeScript
- Adam Cowley: Adding Record & Type Checking in TypeScript with Generics
- Akash Pattanaik: The modern age terminal
- Ayyash: How to turn an Angular app into standalone - Part I
- Moronfolu Olufunke: Build an End-To-End Encrypted Chat App in Nuxt.js: Setup and Authentication
- Jason: Double Depping: Use import maps and deps.ts together
- Duy K. Bui: Access log middleware for Deno Fresh
- nopekun: Apa yang menarik di Next.Js 12.3
- Sayan Mondal: React just got awesome'er!
- Hasura: Build a Full-Stack Food Ordering Application
- Chad R. Stewart: Access to UI Library props or hard-coded options in a Design System?
- masia: Inferir Tipado de Objetos
- Jordi Riera: Angular Dependency Injection Understood I - No needles involved, no worries
- Jure Prnaver: Create Custom Keyboard Navigation for Grid Items
- Matthieu Drouian: Monitoring a Node.JS Typescript application with Prometheus and Grafana
- Amir Azhar: Exploring Redux-Persist with Pokémon!
- Sébastien NOBILI: Writing a singleton for Vue.js composition API
- nightwolfdev: Quotes App
- Hector Sosa: tRPC: Understanding Typesafety
- Matti Bar-Zeev: A New git-hooks Package
- Serhii Zadorozhnyi: Set up TypeScript project From Scratch
- Akshay Kamate: React boilerplate with Typescript and TDD
- Mitch Lamers: TS: Remove dead code
- Mirza Sisictester: Make e2e Testing Easier With the Right Tools
- Walisson Souza: Class Component x Function Components
Our Repo Picks
- koishijs/novelai-bot (TypeScript): Generate images by NovelAI | 基于 NovelAI 的画图机器人
- Eugeny/tabby (TypeScript): A terminal for a more modern age
- cisagov/RedEye (TypeScript): RedEye is a visual analytic tool supporting Red & Blue Team operations
- appsmithorg/appsmith (TypeScript): Low code project to build admin panels, internal tools, and dashboards. Integrates with 15+ databases and any API.
- storybookjs/storybook (TypeScript): Storybook is a frontend workshop for building UI components and pages in isolation. Made for UI development, testing, and documentation.
- chakra-ui/chakra-ui (TypeScript): ⚡️ Simple, Modular & Accessible UI Components for your React Applications
- vueuse/vueuse (TypeScript): Collection of essential Vue Composition Utilities for Vue 2 and 3
- freeCodeCamp/freeCodeCamp (TypeScript): freeCodeCamp.org's open-source codebase and curriculum. Learn to code for free.
- hasura/graphql-engine (TypeScript): Blazing fast, instant realtime GraphQL APIs on your DB with fine grained access control, also trigger webhooks on database events.
- vuetifyjs/vuetify (TypeScript): 🐉 Material Component Framework for Vue
- metlo-labs/metlo (TypeScript): Metlo is an open-source API security platform.
- nrwl/nx (TypeScript): Smart, Fast and Extensible Build System
- alan2207/bulletproof-react (TypeScript): 🛡️ ⚛️ A simple, scalable, and powerful architecture for building production ready React applications.
- directus/directus (TypeScript): The Modern Data Stack 🐰 — Directus is an instant REST+GraphQL API and intuitive no-code data collaboration app for any SQL database.
- pixijs/pixijs (TypeScript): The HTML5 Creation Engine: Create beautiful digital content with the fastest, most flexible 2D WebGL renderer.
- TanStack/query (TypeScript): 🤖 Powerful asynchronous state management, server-state utilities and data fetching for TS/JS, React, Solid, Svelte and Vue.
- t3-oss/create-t3-turbo (TypeScript): Clean and simple starter repo using the T3 Stack along with Expo React Native
- microsoft/playwright (TypeScript): Playwright is a framework for Web Testing and Automation. It allows testing Chromium, Firefox and WebKit with a single API.
- supabase/supabase (TypeScript): The open source Firebase alternative. Follow to stay updated about our public Beta.
- foxglove/studio (TypeScript): Robotics visualization and debugging
- shoelace-style/shoelace (TypeScript): A collection of professionally designed, every day UI components built on Web standards. Works with all framework as well as regular HTML/CSS/JS. 🥾
- microsoft/vscode (TypeScript): Visual Studio Code
- DexterHuang/CyberCodeOnline (TypeScript): Cyberpunk Text MMO RPG, built with React.js & Typescript
- nuxt/framework (TypeScript): The Intuitive Vue(3) Framework.
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄