TLWI TypeScript #45
Welcome to our weekly newsletter! We've got a lot to cover this week, so let's jump right in.
First up, Write pages in markdown, use Vue components and enjoy the power of Nuxt Content, the files-based Headless CMS for modern websites. This amazing tool makes it easy to manage your website's content by using familiar Markdown syntax while also taking advantage of the flexibility and power of Vue components. If you're looking for a way to streamline your content management, you won't want to miss this.
Next on our list is SetInput en Angular, an essential resource for Angular developers. This comprehensive guide will teach you everything you need to know about setting input values in Angular, so you can create complex apps with ease.
If you're new to programming or looking to brush up on some foundational concepts, Introdução ao Polimorfismo is an excellent resource. This guide introduces the concept of polymorphism and explains how you can use it to write cleaner, more flexible code.
Our next link is all about design and functionality. Custom Slide-Out Menu Component: Populated with Dynamic Component Data, and Styled with Angular Animations & SCSS is a must-read for designers and developers alike. This tutorial walks you through creating a custom slide-out menu component that's populated with dynamic data and styled using Angular animations and SCSS. You won't want to miss this one!
Finally, we have Improve your Testing with Custom Matchers in Jest. Testing can be a challenge, but with Jest and custom matchers, you can make it easier than ever. This article walks you through creating custom matchers in Jest so you can write more efficient tests and improve your overall testing strategy.
That's it for now! We hope you found something useful in this week's newsletter. Be sure to stay tuned for more great content next week!
Our Article Picks
- Ben Halpern: Pitch me on TypeScript
- Lorenzo Zarantonello: State of Angular - Highlights from Google I/O
- Virej Dasani: I made a VSCode extension
- Ishan Manandhar: Fullstack Authentication with Remix using Prisma, MongoDB and Typescript
- François Farge: Introducing Swarmion 🐝, a Type-safe Serverless Microservices Framework
- Ria Pacheco: Custom & Reusable Toast Component with Angular Animations, Async Pipe, and RxJS' BehaviorSubject
- David Peng: Better Backend DX: JSON Schema + TypeScript + Swagger = ✨ Vol. 2
- Bima: HOW TO IMPLEMENT ANIMATE ON SCROLL IN ANGULAR WEB APPS - USING THE AOS LIBRARY
- Keff: Roast the code #1 | Rock Paper Scissors
- Dhanush: Lazy loading in Angular with example
- Daniel Mezagini: SetInput en Angular
- Mangabo Kolawole: Don't Use Console.log to Log a List of Objects!
- Ashal Farhan: TypeScript Narrowing.
- Maddy: Create A Full-Stack Java App Using Hilla
- Gabriel_Silvestre: Introdução ao Polimorfismo
- Aditya Singh: Chapter 3: I've been in hell..
- Gabriel_Silvestre: Introdução a Orientação a Objeto
- Carlos Daniel Ortega Hernandez: Build a Node.js and Express.js API with Typescript.
- Aravind V: 🌺 AWS CDK 101 - 🚂 Dynamodb stream triggering batch deleteItem on dynamodb table
- Chris: Improve your Testing with Custom Matchers in Jest
- Marcos Henrique: Create Aurora MySQL on top of CDK with TS
- Igor: Add colorpicker to Ant Design form
- Davide de Paolis: Solve TypeScript 'Not all code paths return a value' by properly using ReturnTypes | CodeReview Chronicles
- MSC: Practical Clean Architecture in Typescript, Rust & Python
- Ayyash: Catching and handling errors in Angular
- Lucas Fernandez: Introducción a redux
- Sefat Anam: Angular, AWS Amplify manage mutiple environment diff based backend in easy way
- Maciej Modzelewski: Volta—simple and fast node version manager
- Gabriel_Silvestre: Introdução a Heranças e Interfaces
- Tony: MongoDB Native Driver module for NestJS 8.x framework 😻
- Upsilon: Create a Slack Bot with TypeScript in 3 Steps
- Arnau Espin: Breaking down an advanced Typescript type!
- H: How to use p5.js with TypeScript and webpack
- David Peng: Better Backend DX: JSON Schema + TypeScript + Swagger = ✨ Vol. 1
- Daniel Codex: how to remove the readonly flag in typescript
- Igor: Upload files with NextJS + Fetch + Api routes + Typescript
- Ria Pacheco: Custom Slide-Out Menu Component: Populated with Dynamic Component Data, and Styled with Angular Animations & SCSS
- SasiDharan SD: Top 10 Must-have VSCode Extensions for Angular Developers in 2022
- Gabriel_Silvestre: Introdução ao SOLID - Princípios S O D
- Edouard Demotes: For TypeScript people from Montreal
- Sérgio Roberto Sanchez Filho: O começo
- Bret: Should I learn typescript?
- Developer Avocado🥑: Why I switched to TypeScript in 2022 and why you should to 😉
- Maciej Smoliński: Deriving types from other types in TypeScript — unions and interfaces
- Sharon Grossman: Level up your microservices — to production grade
- Nicholas Amheiser: Cap Stone - Chain Stars
- Dennis kinuthia: Beginner friendly guide to nodejs express-server with mongodb,graphql and typescript
- Sérgio Roberto Sanchez Filho: The begining
- Hossomi: To the frontline!
- Sam Magura: Introducing SpotCoders, a Free Coding Meetup
- Christian Bonnaud: How to set up communication between Vue.js components?
- ABA Games: Explaining source code with literate diff
- ArnoldEsquivel: Practice
- ng-druid: Pre-rendered Angular Site Flickers
- ABA Games: crisp-game-lib, a game library for creating mini-games with minimal effort
Our Repo Picks
- remix-run/remix (TypeScript): Build Better Websites. Create modern, resilient user experiences with web fundamentals.
- Cveinnt/LiveTerm (TypeScript): 💻 Build terminal styled websites in minutes!
- HalseySpicy/Geeker-Admin (TypeScript): ✨✨✨ Geeker Admin，基于 Vue3.2、TypeScript、Vite2、Pinia、Element-Plus 开源的一套后台管理框架。
- markdoc/markdoc (TypeScript): A powerful, flexible, Markdown-based authoring framework.
- supabase/supabase (TypeScript): The open source Firebase alternative. Follow to stay updated about our public Beta.
- type-challenges/type-challenges (TypeScript): Collection of TypeScript type challenges with online judge
- novuhq/novu (TypeScript): 🚀 Open-source notification infrastructure for products
- labring/laf (TypeScript): laf 帮助开发者拥有自己的云开发平台，让写代码像写博客一样简单，支持云函数/云数据库/对象存储，让前端秒变全栈，节省 60%研发成本，实现 0 运维！
- cloudflare/wrangler2 (TypeScript): ⛅️ The CLI for Cloudflare Workers®
- nuxt/content (TypeScript): Write pages in markdown, use Vue components and enjoy the power of Nuxt Content. The files-based Headless CMS for modern websites.
- actions/checkout (TypeScript): Action for checking out a repo
- nextui-org/nextui (TypeScript): 🚀 Beautiful, fast and modern React UI library.
- apache/echarts (TypeScript): Apache ECharts is a powerful, interactive charting and data visualization library for browser
- microsoft/playwright (TypeScript): Playwright is a framework for Web Testing and Automation. It allows testing Chromium, Firefox and WebKit with a single API.
- vitejs/vite (TypeScript): Next generation frontend tooling. It's fast!
- DefinitelyTyped/DefinitelyTyped (TypeScript): The repository for high quality TypeScript type definitions.
- facebook/docusaurus (TypeScript): Easy to maintain open source documentation websites.
- rainbow-me/rainbowkit (TypeScript): The best way to connect a wallet 🌈 🧰
- GoogleChromeLabs/squoosh (TypeScript): Make images smaller using best-in-class codecs, right in the browser.
- alan2207/bulletproof-react (TypeScript): 🛡️ ⚛️ A simple, scalable, and powerful architecture for building production ready React applications.
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄