TLWI TypeScript #43
Hey there! Welcome to this week's newsletter filled with tech awesomeness! We've got some exciting stuff lined up just for you. First up, let's talk about 2 NEW killer features coming to TypeScript. If you're a TypeScript user, you already know how amazing it is. But wait until you hear about the latest update! Now with conditional types and static type analysis, TypeScript is on a whole new level.
Next on our list, we have an exciting Guide to migrating a React app to the new Google sign-in library. Sign-in libraries have been around for a while, but none compare to Google's latest addition. This guide will walk you through the process of migrating your React app to the new library and taking advantage of its features.
Moving on to something visually stunning, we have JSON Hero, the fabulous open-source JSON explorer that promises to elevate your JSON browsing experience. With a sleek and intuitive design, browsing, searching and navigating your JSON files has never been easier! Speed and functionality meet beauty in this web app made for everyone.
Lastly, we have Next.js Commerce, the perfect tool to take your e-commerce game to new heights. With the help of Next.js, building a web store has never been more straightforward. It comes with a plethora of features designed to streamline your e-commerce work so that you can focus on delivering the best experience to your customers.
That's it for this week's newsletter, stay tuned for more exciting updates next week!
Hot Typescript Articles This Week On Reddit
Our Article Picks
- Yıldıray Ünlü: Best Open-Source Headless CMS to Try for Your Next Application
- Taishi: We don't have to use Enums on TypeScript?
- Michael: How to Become an Open Source Developer ?
- Nick Taylor (he/him): May 2nd, 2022: VS Code Tip of the Week
- digitallyinduced: thin.dev: Realtime-by-default BaaS (Backend-as-a-Service)
- David Dal Busco: A Frameworkless Store In TypeScript
- Andrei Kondratev: Useful types: Extract route params with TypeScript
- Aravind V: 📱 AWS CDK 101 - 👯 Fetching JSON from S3 through stepfunction
- Pavel Litkin: Simple TypeScript tricks for scalable apps
- Alexandre Fauchard: Storybook x React x Typescript | How to manage complex props with simple control
- Gustavo Guichard: How remix-domains improves the (already awesome) DX of Remix projects?
- Matt Angelosanto: How to detect dead code in a frontend project
- kaede: React Redux Tutorial Part 3 -- TypeScript の追加
- Antônio Carlos Durães da Silva: Typescript and its keyword "type"
- Junichi Takahashi: ESLint settings for TypeScript
- Timo: Markdown blog with Appwrite connection
- A. Sharif: Notes on Advanced TypeScript: Runtime Validations
- Mitch Clay: 💾 The State of State
- Rahul Sharma: React redux best practice to reduce code
- Aravind V: 🤡 AWS CDK 101 - 🤾♂ Using layers in Lambda functions and saving JSON to S3
- Rubin: typeof and lookup type in typescript
- Souchet Céline: Process Analytics - March 2022 News
- Masui Masanori: [Golang] Try WebSocket
- Antônio Carlos Durães da Silva: Typescript e sua palavra-chave "type"
- Sebastien Lorber: This Week In React #104: Zag, Next.js, Remix, Ultra, ClickToComponent, Tilg, Component Party, Expo, Skia, TypeScript...
- SilvenLEAF: Navigation in PURE React Native
- Aziz Kaukawala: An Underrated Gem by @juliencrn
- SilvenLEAF: Async Storage in PURE React Native
- Matt Angelosanto: Build a full-stack TypeScript app using tRPC and React
- MELVIN GEORGE: How to make a static field accessible only in its class and subclasses in TypeScript?
- SilvenLEAF: Redux in PURE React Native
- Benoit Ruiz: Data immutability
- devashishSarmah: Directives in Angular
- Nabeel Sulieman: Replacing YAML with TypeScript
- BhargavMantha: Design Pattern in TypeScript: Command Pattern
- Zach: Resilient Imports with Auto-Generated TypeScript Aliases
- Pedro Figueiredo: 2 NEW killer features coming to TypeScript
- Kavindu Santhusa: Top 10 trending github repos of the week🐫.
- tq-bit: An Introduction to Vue 3 and Typescript: Functional components, attributes, and slots
- ryo: For all developer who want to use TypeScript with "strict: true"
- Karthikeyan: Typescript Shorts - Module Augmentation
- John B: Get started with Vite, React and Typescript in <1 min
- Zach: Finally, Use Your TypeScript Aliases in Parcel v2
- Taylor Bantle: Guide to migrating a React app to the new Google sign-in library
- Sebastian: Polymorphism in TypeScript, Or: Your Pocket Monster Fantasy Fighting Game Sucks!
- Spherical Flying Kat: Tools of the Trade: Dyte CLI
- MELVIN GEORGE: How to make a static method accessible only in its class in TypeScript?
- MELVIN GEORGE: How to make a static method accessible only in its class and subclasses in TypeScript?
- akinkarayun: Lifecycle explained based on Class or Function type component in React.
Our Repo Picks
- spacedriveapp/spacedrive (TypeScript): Spacedrive is an open source cross-platform file explorer, powered by a virtual distributed filesystem written in Rust.
- freeCodeCamp/freeCodeCamp (TypeScript): freeCodeCamp.org's open-source codebase and curriculum. Learn to code for free.
- appsmithorg/appsmith (TypeScript): Low code project to build admin panels, internal tools, and dashboards. Integrates with 15+ databases and any API.
- jsonhero-io/jsonhero-web (TypeScript): JSON Hero is an open-source, beautiful JSON explorer for the web that lets you browse, search and navigate your JSON files at speed. 🚀
- directus/directus (TypeScript): The Modern Data Stack 🐰 — Directus is an instant REST+GraphQL API and intuitive no-code data collaboration app for any SQL database.
- Tencent/tmagic-editor (TypeScript): undefined
- google/wireit (TypeScript): Wireit upgrades your npm scripts to make them smarter and more efficient.
- unocss/unocss (TypeScript): The instant on-demand atomic CSS engine.
- codex-team/editor.js (TypeScript): A block-styled editor with clean JSON output
- prisma/prisma (TypeScript): Next-generation ORM for Node.js & TypeScript | PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, SQLite, MongoDB and CockroachDB (Preview)
- vuetifyjs/vuetify (TypeScript): 🐉 Material Component Framework for Vue
- palantir/blueprint (TypeScript): A React-based UI toolkit for the web
- mui/mui-x (TypeScript): MUI X: Advanced and powerful React components for complex use-cases.
- changesets/changesets (TypeScript): 🦋 A way to manage your versioning and changelogs with a focus on monorepos
- gitpod-io/gitpod (TypeScript): Gitpod automates the provisioning of ready-to-code development environments.
- nrwl/nx (TypeScript): Smart, Fast and Extensible Build System
- RedisInsight/RedisInsight (TypeScript): RedisInsight
- vercel/commerce (TypeScript): Next.js Commerce
- mattpocock/ts-error-translator (TypeScript): VSCode extension to turn TypeScript errors into plain English
- darkreader/darkreader (TypeScript): Dark Reader Chrome and Firefox extension
- squidfunk/mkdocs-material (TypeScript): Documentation that simply works
- statelyai/xstate (TypeScript): State machines and statecharts for the modern web.
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄