TLWI TypeScript #40
Hey there, readers! How's it going? Welcome to this week's edition of our newsletter. This week, we've got some exciting links that we're sure you'll love. So, without further ado, let's dive in and see what we've got!
Are you a React enthusiast? Do you enjoy building things from scratch? If yes, then you'll love our first link Create a React component library with Vite and Typescript. In this article, we'll be taking you through the process of building a React component library using Vite and Typescript. It's a fun project that'll help you expand your React knowledge and create something awesome at the same time.
Have you ever heard of Bhai lang? No? Well, you should know about Bhai lang!!! This amazing programming language was developed by one of our favourite devs and we think you'll love it too. In this article, we explore what makes Bhai lang so special and why you should add it to your programming language arsenal.
Do you enjoy building APIs? Are you always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to build them? If yes, then you should definitely check out Make a simple Fastify API with TypeScript and deploy it. In this article, we walk you through the process of building a simple yet effective API using Fastify and TypeScript. We'll also show you how to deploy it to the cloud using Heroku.
So, you've built your API, but do you know how to test it properly? That's where Testes de integração para API com Typescript, mocha, chai e sinon comes in. In this article, we'll be showing you how to write integration tests for your API using Typescript, Mocha, Chai, and Sinon. With these powerful tools, you'll be able to ensure that your API is rock-solid and always functioning at its best.
Last but not least, are you tired of your website's slow loading speed? How to compress images on client-side is the article for you. In this piece, we discuss the importance of image compression and walk you through the process of compressing images on the client-side using the HTML Canvas API. With this knowledge, you'll be able to drastically improve your website's load time and user experience.
That's all from us this week! We hope you enjoyed reading this edition of our newsletter and found the links helpful. As always, feel free to share your thoughts with us and let us know if there's a topic you'd like us to cover in the future. Until next time, happy coding!
Hot Typescript Articles This Week On Reddit
Our Article Picks
- Sam Magura: Bad Habits of Mid-Level React Developers
- lucamug: The TypeScript Experience
- Michael Arnaldi: The Case for TS+
- Nick Taylor: What are some things that folks might not be aware of about TypeScript?
- Maina Wycliffe: Performance: Choosing The Right Tools...
- Rida F'kih: Maintaining TypeScript Superpowers When Types Are Out of Reach
- tq-bit: An introduction to Vue 3 and Typescript - Getting started
- Matheus Santos: Testes de integração para API com Typescript, mocha, chai e sinon
- Matteo Bruni: tsParticles 2.0.5 is out. Breaking changes ahead, keeping the 1.x support.
- Matt Angelosanto: The definitive guide to typing functions in TypeScript
- Gustavo Henrique Silva Tenório: Tip to shrink you code using "Omit" to create interfaces!
- Chadwin Deysel: Why I choose Angular
- Sebastien Lorber: This Week In React #101: Astro, Redwood, Next.js, Remix, React-Admin, Rust reducers, WebComponents, Gatsby, TypeScript, Rome...
- Marcos Henrique: Validate related schema attributes with Zod
- Ibelick: How to compress images on client-side
- Ryan Cartwright: Building a To-do App for the cloud with Nitric
- Diego Cardoso: Uma introdução ao Hilla
- Max Korsunov: Vanilla JSX
- Jordan Jaramillo: How to use async/await with .map in js
- Matt Angelosanto: The best TypeScript ORMs
- Chris: Hack: Access Private Class Members in TypeScript
- Mago Acadêmico: Diferença entre Any e Unknown do Typescript
- Osemudiamen Itua: Managing multiple cron jobs in node.js project
- Suresh Pal Pranta: TypeScript Basics
- Nicolas Erny: Create a React component library with Vite and Typescript
- Danish Shah: Writing cleaner React code
- Joona Piirainen: Functional Dependency Injection
- Benoit Ruiz: Function purity and referential transparency
- Dany Paredes: Usando Pipes para transformar datos
- NordicBeaver: React SketchBoard DevLog #2 - Zoom, fix bugs and improve code quality.
- Volodymyr Yepishev: Decorating React hook with Typescript
- Bervianto Leo Pratama: Exploring Feature Flag use AWS AppConfig
- Mattia Minotti: Typetta, the TypeScript ORM for type lovers
- Matt Angelosanto: Essential VS Code extensions for TypeScript
- Glaucia Lemos: Módulo 03 (34 à 41) - TypeScript Zero to Hero
- Khang: I rebuilt my portfolio after 2 years
- Chidozie C. Okafor: Linked List in plain english
- Johannes Mogashoa: Setup project with Next.js, Prisma, tRPC, & NextAuth
- Clément POISSON: Make a simple Fastify API with TypeScript and deploy it
- Jack Steam: Advanced Config for RPCE
- SandraRodgers: Build a To-do List App with Pinia and Vue 3
- Julien Maury: A Gatsby theme for retro gaming CSS
- Tsvetan Ganev: Property type coercion in Angular using decorators
- Francisco Mendes: How to Setup a Node API with SWC Compiler and ESLint
- Marcell Toth: Mapping between identical TypeScript enums without the boilerplate
- pacholoamit: RedwoodJS - Create a full stack application in minutes
- CoderGGN: Wait, What is Bhai lang? You should know about Bhai lang!!!
- Anderson. J: Typescript Tip: Safer functions with branded types.
- Hari Krishnan: Advanced State Management in React (Container pattern)
- Sam Preston: How to Stop Preparing and Build
- Lucas jin: What you need to know about Typescript types
- anjalyyy1: Absolute import for your React Typescript project
- CeliaDoolaeghe: NestJS: un framework Node.js complet ?
- Sam Preston: How to Write Your First React Unit Test
- Mahadi Hasan: Exploring TypeScript
- Karthikeyan: Getting Started with Index Signatures
- Maximilian: How to Offset a Server's Timezone to Store a UTC Datetime
- Neil James Monzales: Publishing your first Typescript npm package using Github actions
- Kamil Trusiak: How to get class fields of a given type?
Our Repo Picks
- sunflower-land/sunflower-land (TypeScript): undefined
- redwoodjs/redwood (TypeScript): The App Framework for Startups
- piitaya/lovelace-mushroom (TypeScript): Mushroom Cards - Build a beautiful dashboard easily 🍄
- appsmithorg/appsmith (TypeScript): Low code project to build admin panels, internal tools, and dashboards. Integrates with 15+ databases and any API.
- yaklang/yakit (TypeScript): Cyber Security ALL-IN-ONE Platform
- codeedu/imersao-7-codepix (TypeScript): undefined
- marmelab/react-admin (TypeScript): A frontend Framework for building B2B applications running in the browser on top of REST/GraphQL APIs, using ES6, React and Material Design
- vercel/swr (TypeScript): React Hooks for Data Fetching
- withastro/astro (TypeScript): Build fast websites, faster. 🚀🧑🚀✨
- desktop/desktop (TypeScript): Simple collaboration from your desktop
- BuilderIO/qwik (TypeScript): The HTML-first framework. Initialize apps of any size with < 1kb JS
- vercel/hyper (TypeScript): A terminal built on web technologies
- apache/echarts (TypeScript): Apache ECharts is a powerful, interactive charting and data visualization library for browser
- umijs/umi (TypeScript): 🌋 Pluggable enterprise-level react application framework.
- prisma/prisma (TypeScript): Next-generation ORM for Node.js & TypeScript | PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, SQLite, MongoDB and CockroachDB (Preview)
- aws/aws-cdk (TypeScript): The AWS Cloud Development Kit is a framework for defining cloud infrastructure in code
- Kaiyiwing/qwerty-learner (TypeScript): 为键盘工作者设计的单词记忆与英语肌肉记忆锻炼软件 / Words learning and English muscle memory training software designed for keyboard workers
- mui/mui-x (TypeScript): MUI X: Advanced and powerful React components for complex use-cases.
- wechaty/wechaty (TypeScript): Conversational RPA SDK for Chatbot Makers
- microsoft/azure-pipelines-tasks (TypeScript): Tasks for Azure Pipelines
- ant-design/ant-design (TypeScript): An enterprise-class UI design language and React UI library
- AykutSarac/jsonvisio.com (TypeScript): 🧩 Visualize your JSON data into graphs seamlessly.
- supabase/supabase (TypeScript): The open source Firebase alternative. Follow to stay updated about our public Beta.
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄