TLWI TypeScript #39
Hey there readers! We're back with another exciting issue of our weekly newsletter, and we have a lot in store for you this week! From developing your next cypress.io tests to creating an online food store website, we've got you covered. So sit back, relax, and let's get right into it.
First up, if you're looking to take your testing game to the next level, you won't want to miss Planning Your Next Cypress.io Tests with Testomat.io. This comprehensive guide will show you how to use the powerful testing capabilities of Cypress.io with the help of Testomat.io. So if you're looking to streamline your testing processes, be sure to check it out!
We're also excited to announce that the latest beta version of TypeScript 4.7 is now available! [Announcing TypeScript 4.7 Beta](https://devblogs.microsoft.com/typescript/announcing-typescript-4-7-beta/** - April 8, 2022) contains all the latest updates and improvements to one of the most popular programming languages out there. So whether you're a seasoned developer or just starting out with TypeScript, this is definitely worth a look.
If you're interested in using ESBuild to optimize your Google Apps Script development process, then you won't want to miss GoogleAppsScript with ESBuild. This article explores how to use ESBuild to build a production-ready Google Apps Script project, and how to integrate it with popular tools like Git and Google Apps Script CLI.
Looking to develop an online food store website? Then you'll definitely want to check out Create An Online Food Store Website Using Angular, NodeJS, Express And MongoDB. This comprehensive guide will walk you through the entire process of building a food store website from scratch, including creating the frontend with Angular, developing the backend with NodeJS and Express, and using MongoDB for your database.
Last but not least, we have Setup Testing for Typescript Using Jest. If you're looking to develop robust, reliable TypeScript applications, then testing is essential. This guide will show you how to use Jest to test your TypeScript code, from setting up your project to writing your first test cases.
That's all for this week folks! As always, thanks for tuning in, and we'll see you next time.
Updates From The TypeScript Blog
- Announcing TypeScript 4.7 Beta - April 8, 2022
Hot Typescript Articles This Week On Reddit
Our Article Picks
- Victor Novais: Understanding referential equality in React's useEffect
- Johnny Simpson: How the TypeScript Required Type Works
- davert: Planning Your Next Cypress.io Tests with Testomat.io
- Matteo Bruni: tsParticles 1.43.1 Released
- Matteo Bruni: tsParticles 1.43.0 Released
- Sergey Sova: classList API in forest
- Johnny Simpson: How the TypeScript Partial Type Works
- Roy Ra: Consuming SQS Messages with Lambda(TypeScript)
- Sebastien Lorber: This Week In React #100: React 18, React-Native 0.68, Redwood 1.0, Remix, Next.js, R3f v8, TC39, Node Test Runner, Hydration...
- Matt Angelosanto: How to use type guards in TypeScript
- Andrew Femia: Discord Bot with Slash Commands, Node.js, and Typescript deployable to Heroku
- Nigro Simone: Come creare in Angular una direttiva per dichiarare variabili nei template HTML dei componenti
- Dariusz Cichorski: A quest to find TypeScript's inheritance tree (with top and bottom types as main NPCs)
- Luke Harold Miles: goodbye try/catch hello error-return
- kevin david cuadros: Drag and Drop in React
- Pedro Figueiredo: The bullet proof useReducer - Typescript (2/2)
- Anderson. J: TypeScript Tip: Using Conditional Types To Refactor Overloads.
- Aravind V: 🎠 AWS CDK 101 - 🚄 Cloudwatch Metrics Filter with Dimensions and Alarms connected to ChatOps
- Johnny Simpson: How the TypeScript Exclude Type Works
- Johnny Simpson: How the TypeScript Readonly Type Works
- Johnny Simpson: How the TypeScript Extract Type Works
- Johnny Simpson: How the TypeScript Record Type Works
- Samuel Cristobal: Reactive programming in action - part 1
- Billibear: Want free opinions my portfolio site.
- Dante: The only TsConfig you will ever need for backend
- Daniel Rivas: React Portals: create and open modals with keyboard keys
- Felipe Belluco: HttpParams Builder for Angular
- Dante: Setup Testing for Typescript Using Jest
- Paige Niedringhaus: Customize and Style Complex Data in React Table
- Masui Masanori: [TypeScript] Save MediaStream by MediaRecorder
- NGX-YOUI: NGX-YOUI - Angular UI Library
- Danny Gim: Tauri の Dialog を試してみる
- Philippe Poulard: Class patterns for static interfaces
- Marcelo Aceto: NestJS with dynamic module loading
- J.D Nicholls: Testing with NestJS like a Pro
- Ayyash: SEO in Angular with SSR - Part III
- Tevpro Developers: Comparing time based operators in RxJS: debounce, throttle, sample, and audit
- Brandon Wie: Implement ToastUI Editor with Next.JS (w/ TypeScript)
- Dave: Fixing "Require statement not part of import statement.eslint[@typescript-eslint/no-var-requires]"
- Ayyash: Angular Pagination: Customizing Scrolling Behavior through Scroll Event
- Everaldo Junior: I created a library for mobile developers who cares about color.
- Philip Jöbstl: Angular: Migrate from TSLint to ESLint
- Volodymyr Yepishev: Polish types for the new debounce function
- Bobby Plunkett: yet another TS/JS color library (but with extra steps)
- Agik Setiawan: How to create Style with typed safe in React JS
- Hideaki Matsunami: GoogleAppsScript with ESBuild
- Sandip Malaviya: N Level Form Array with Dynamically Validation in Angular
- Masudur Rahman: React with TypeScript and Testing App..!
- Thomas Anthony Pollyblank: Mix
- Danny Gim: Tauri + TypeScript and Svelte Templates
- Kamil Trusiak: Side Projects: React Digital Display - Part 2
- Dharani Jayachandran: Angular
- LeoShen: Cyber style react library
- nasirjd: Create An Online Food Store Website Using Angular, NodeJS, Express And MongoDB
- Pruthvi Kumar: Serverless backend service that uses Typescript & Golang - Automated. Well, mostly
- gowrishankartanso: how to show custom results in ngx-pagination and ngx-datatable pages
Our Repo Picks
- appsmithorg/appsmith (TypeScript): Low code project to build admin panels, internal tools, and dashboards. Integrates with 15+ databases and any API.
- redwoodjs/redwood (TypeScript): The App Framework for Startups
- calcom/cal.com (TypeScript): Scheduling infrastructure for absolutely everyone.
- withfig/autocomplete (TypeScript): Fig adds autocomplete to your terminal.
- withastro/astro (TypeScript): Build fast websites, faster. 🚀🧑🚀✨
- Sheherezadhe/awair-uploader (TypeScript): undefined
- kamranahmedse/developer-roadmap (TypeScript): Roadmap to becoming a developer in 2022
- chakra-ui/chakra-ui (TypeScript): ⚡️ Simple, Modular & Accessible UI Components for your React Applications
- Bowen7/regex-vis (TypeScript): 🎨 Regex visualizer & editor
- DefinitelyTyped/DefinitelyTyped (TypeScript): The repository for high quality TypeScript type definitions.
- prisma/prisma (TypeScript): Next-generation ORM for Node.js & TypeScript | PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, SQLite, MongoDB and CockroachDB (Preview)
- storybookjs/storybook (TypeScript): 📓 The UI component explorer. Develop, document, & test React, Vue, Angular, Web Components, Ember, Svelte & more!
- alan2207/bulletproof-react (TypeScript): 🛡️ ⚛️ A simple, scalable, and powerful architecture for building production ready React applications.
- microsoft/azure-pipelines-tasks (TypeScript): Tasks for Azure Pipelines
- pankod/refine (TypeScript): A React-based framework for building internal tools, rapidly.
- blacksmithgu/obsidian-dataview (TypeScript): A high-performance data index and query language over Markdown files, for https://obsidian.md/.
- vercel/hyper (TypeScript): A terminal built on web technologies
- NoahZinsmeister/web3-react (TypeScript): A simple, maximally extensible, dependency minimized framework for building modern Ethereum dApps
- tmm/wagmi (TypeScript): React Hooks for Ethereum
- angular/angular (TypeScript): The modern web developer’s platform
- Azure/azure-rest-api-specs (TypeScript): The source for REST API specifications for Microsoft Azure.
- remix-run/react-router (TypeScript): Declarative routing for React
- transitive-bullshit/nextjs-notion-starter-kit (TypeScript): Deploy your own Notion-powered website in minutes with Next.js and Vercel.
- pmndrs/react-three-fiber (TypeScript): 🇨🇭 A React renderer for Three.js
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄