TLWI TypeScript #38
Hey there, newsletter readers! It's another week and as always, we've got some exciting links for you to explore. Let's dive right in!
First up, we've got a little web development problem solver. Are you struggling with scrollTop not working if inside div class="router-container"? This link has got you covered. It's always frustrating when problems arise, but the solutions are what make us better developers, right?
Now, let's move on to something more exciting. Have you heard of Playwright? It's a tool for end-to-end testing, but what happens when you try to speed-run a first-time review of Playwright? This link takes you through that journey. With so many testing tools out there, it's always helpful to have an honest review to sift through.
Our next link is all about building better websites. After all, who doesn't want to create modern, resilient user experiences with web fundamentals? Trust us, you won't want to miss this one. So click here and start creating!
Need inspiration for a new project? Well, look no further. This link teaches you how to create a NextJS blog in Typescript using Notion API. It's always fun to learn something new, especially when it comes to creating awesome web apps.
Last but not least, who doesn't love a good UI component for your React applications? This link has got you covered with simple, modular, and accessible options. Plus, they're lightning fast!
That's it from us for this week, folks. We hope you enjoy exploring these links and learning something new. Stay tuned for next week's newsletter for more exciting web development tips and tricks.
Hot Typescript Articles This Week On Reddit
Our Article Picks
- Nick Taylor: Strongly Typed JSON in TypeScript
- Victor Novais: Creating a deferred promise hook in React
- Miloš Šikić: Error Handling with the Either type
- B.M. Fahad-ul-Amin: How to use index.js file(Properly)
- Ben Honeywill: A Quick Introduction to TypeScript for JS Devs
- Kristi Perreault: The Great Migration: Upgrading CDK v1 to v2
- rinegade.sol: How to make a profitable trading bot on Aldrin dTWAP? Or how to generate passive income in web3?
- Ayomikun Sholademi: How to implement Google Authentication with NextJS and Passport.
- thieryw: GitLanding: A beautiful landing page for your Github project in a matter of minutes.
- geric: Nextjs Typescript Starter Template
- Rahul Sharma: 13 Typescript Utility: A Cheat Sheet for Developer
- Khalid🥑💻: Best 10 Code Snippets for Angular and TypeScript in 2022
- Anton Bahurinsky: NestJS: stop handling errors like this!
- Duc Tran: Build API Server for upload files to AWS S3
- leobar37: Inmutabilidad
- Davide de Paolis: Typescript Enums are bad!!1!!!1!!one - Are they really?
- Khalid🥑💻: Best 10 Code Snippets for Next and TypeScript in 2022
- Jay Wolfe: The CommonJS vs ES Modules "War" is Taxing for Us Regular Folks Out Here - One Way To Interop
- Logan Arnett: Typescript Tips from Matt Pocock
- anasrin: electron-store with TypeScript Example
- CalSch: I need suggestions for my web game
- Acid Coder: Typescript API Design: Single Callable Or Multiple Callable
- Karan Pratap Singh: HyperTrade - Distributed cryptocurrency trading bot
- Ryo Kuroyanagi: Avoiding
- Deiring Andreas: NextJS - Get rid of DotENV
- Joel Sebastião Mbengui: Generic em Typescript
- Serokell: Functional Programming in TypeScript
- mistlog: Desktop UI alternative: Avernakis, no webview, native rendering
- Jorge Luis Calleja Alvarado: Turborepo Mejorando La Experiencia De Desarrollo En Monorepos
- ihaback: Booking Typescript API with Express, typeORM and Postgres
- sukanto113: How to configure Typescript with Webpack, Babel and Mocha
- Mat: Como usar o typescript a seu favor? (Parte 2)
- Ayyash: Pagination with RxJS state, and Route Params
- abdellah hariti: Parallel promise execution: Beyound Promise.all()
- Dmitry Shamshurin: How to Make Your TypeScript Generic Functions Safer and Easier to Use
- Thomas Sarpong: Scaling up express js performance
- Decentraliseur: My First Repo: Scraping API + Node.js SDK with Captcha Bypass
- Dina: Learning TypeScript? try Deno
- Solomon Yunana: Implementing array methods on a linked list
- Alexander Lazaris: Speed-running a first time review of playwright
- Anton Kiiko: Interesting Next.js Questions
- Nathan Sheryak: How to test a TypeScript Express API with Jest (for Dummies... like me)
- Alan P John: Creating a NextJS blog in typescript using Notion API
- Acid Coder: Introducing FirelordJS, Extremely High Precision Typescript Wrapper for Firestore Web V9
- Nigro Simone: Angular structural directive for sharing data as local variable into html component template
- Zenobio: An unnecessary complexity tale on Typescript-land.
- shivlal kumavat: Why Ivy in angular?
- CodeCast: Top 3 Casts of the Week #4
- ID-GO: scrollTop not working if inside div class="router-container"
Our Repo Picks
- alibaba/lowcode-engine (TypeScript): An enterprise-class low-code technology stack with scale-out design / 一套面向扩展设计的企业级低代码技术体系
- withfig/autocomplete (TypeScript): Fig adds autocomplete to your terminal.
- liyupi/mianshiya-public (TypeScript): 干净免费的面试刷题网站，帮助大家拿到满意的 offer！💎 React 前端 + Node 后端 + 云开发全栈项目 by 程序员鱼皮
- remix-run/remix (TypeScript): Build Better Websites. Create modern, resilient user experiences with web fundamentals.
- apache/superset (TypeScript): Apache Superset is a Data Visualization and Data Exploration Platform
- supabase/supabase (TypeScript): The open source Firebase alternative. Follow to stay updated about our public Beta.
- storybookjs/storybook (TypeScript): 📓 The UI component explorer. Develop, document, & test React, Vue, Angular, Web Components, Ember, Svelte & more!
- faker-js/faker (TypeScript): Generate massive amounts of fake data in the browser and node.js
- facebook/docusaurus (TypeScript): Easy to maintain open source documentation websites.
- alibaba/lowcode-demo (TypeScript): An enterprise-class low-code technology stack with scale-out design / 一套面向扩展设计的企业级低代码技术体系
- react-native-webview/react-native-webview (TypeScript): React Native Cross-Platform WebView
- microsoft/vscode (TypeScript): Visual Studio Code
- facebook/flipper (TypeScript): A desktop debugging platform for mobile developers.
- liupan1890/aliyunpan (TypeScript): 阿里云盘小白羊版 阿里云盘 PC 版 aliyundriver
- microsoft/playwright (TypeScript): Playwright is a framework for Web Testing and Automation. It allows testing Chromium, Firefox and WebKit with a single API.
- chakra-ui/chakra-ui (TypeScript): ⚡️ Simple, Modular & Accessible UI Components for your React Applications
- MaxLeiter/Drift (TypeScript): Drift is a self-hostable Gist alternative and paste service
- mantinedev/mantine (TypeScript): React components library with native dark theme support
- vitejs/vite (TypeScript): Next generation frontend tooling. It's fast!
- photoview/photoview (TypeScript): Photo gallery for self-hosted personal servers
- the1812/Bilibili-Evolved (TypeScript): 强大的哔哩哔哩增强脚本
- Molunerfinn/PicGo (TypeScript): 🚀A simple & beautiful tool for pictures uploading built by vue-cli-electron-builder
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄