TLWI TypeScript #35
Welcome to this week's edition of our weekly newsletter! We've got some exciting highlights to share with you today, so be sure to take a look at this week's top stories and don't miss out on any of the latest news and updates.
First up, we've got an incredible e-commerce API built with Node-Js, Typescript, PostgreSQL, Redis, and Kafka. If you're looking to build an online store, this API is definitely worth checking out! It's got all the features you need to create a robust and scalable e-commerce platform, and it's designed to make your life easier every step of the way.
Next up, we've got some exciting news for those of you concerned about online security. A group of Ukrainian volunteers has created a security platform designed to protect us from Russian forces in the internet. It's an incredible feat of technological engineering and teamwork, and we're super excited to see how it evolves and grows over time.
In case you missed it, version 1.2.0 of djs-marshal is out! This powerful library makes it easy to serialize and deserialize data in a way that's both efficient and easy to use. If you're working on a Node-Js project, this library is definitely worth checking out. Head to our blog post to learn more about what's new in this release.
For those of you following along with the #30Days MEAN Project, we're now on Day 3! It's been an exciting journey so far, and we're enjoying seeing all the amazing progress our readers are making. Whether you're new to MEAN or you're a seasoned pro, this project is a great way to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in web development.
Last but not least, we've got an exciting new AWS CDK tutorial for you to check out. In this post, we're going to take a look at how to use the CDK to create a simple lambda and CDK watch setup. If you're new to AWS CDK, or if you're just looking for some new ideas and inspiration, this tutorial is definitely worth your time. Head to our blog post to learn more!
Updates From The TypeScript Blog
Hot Typescript Articles This Week On Reddit
Our Article Picks
- Luiz Calaça: TypeScript Factory Design Pattern in practice (UML)
- Tim Deschryver: Use Angular directives to extend components that you don't own
- Harsh Singh: 🍃 Groovi - Create Soothing Focus Mixes
- Blaze Rowland: Creating a Node.js SQL Library
- Johnny Simpson: Creating Custom Types in Typescript
- Matteo Bruni: tsParticles 1.42.1 Released
- James A.: Creating a project with NextJS, Typescript and ChakraUI in 3 steps.
- Antonin Januska: The Anatomy Of My Ideal React Component
- Johnny Simpson: Typescript Tuples, and how they work
- Chris Bongers: TypeScript Union type a deeper look
- Johnny Simpson: Typescript Basics: How keyof Works
- Shiono Yoshihide: LGTMify - An LGTM generator (Chrome Extension)
- TheGuildBot: GraphQL error handling to the max with Typescript, codegen and fp-ts
- Jannik Wempe: Creating Reusable React Components with TypeScript
- Rahul Raj: Power of destructuring
- Chris Bongers: The Record Utility Type in TypeScript
- Matt Angelosanto: Extending object-like types with interfaces in TypeScript
- Dhruva Srinivas: 🧑💻 Building CLIs with React Ink
- Muhammad Ridho Anshory: JSX Element, React Node, React Element
- Karthikeyan: Clippr - Light weight url shortener
- samira saad: Class Component with React Typescript
- Sumukha210: Using styled components with next.js 12 and typescript in 2021
- Andrew (he/him): What's Wrong This Time? Part III: The Deep End
- Luis Juarez: How to fix Warning: 10 Prisma Clients are already running
- Robert Gomez: Ways to validate environment configuration in a forFeature Config in NestJs
- Diego Ballesteros: Step by Step guide on building a custom React hook in Typescript
- Matt Angelosanto: How to Build REST API with TypeScript using only native modules
- Lloyd Software Solutions: Custom Angular Form Password Component
- Indian Ocean Roleplay: 🤖discord bot with create-discordx
- Frontier123: Vue3 Composition API and New Features
- Rahul Raj: Create NuxtJs Project with Typescript and Classes
- Leo Antony: E-Commerce API Made With Node-Js,Typescript,PostgreSQL,Redis And Kafka
- Simone Del Popolo: symbol-help a simple shell application
- Kazuki Matsuo: Module boundary and isolation of side effects using NestJS
- Edward Naidoo: Day 7 on Redesigning Nasa's Picture of the Day webpage
- Marvellous: Fixing ClassName did not match error
- Aravind V: 🏄 AWS CDK 101 🌸 - lambda & CDK watch
- Fabien Schlegel: Conditional Rendering of your React components
- drmikecrowe: Solving for 3 wordle start words
- Emmanuel Krebs: Centralizing state and data handling with React Hooks: on the road to reusable components
- Sebastien Lorber: This Week In React #97: React vs Solid, Headless Components, Remotion, Gatsby, React-Native, Expo, Vitest, Socket...
- harry: A bit convenient type definitions for Object.entries()
- Mepuka Kessy: Functional Programming Baby Steps: Why TaskEither Is Better Than Promise
- Cristopher López Santana: Starting with typescritp
- Luke Harold Miles: Documenting default interface values in typescript, or trying to...
- hiroyone: Let's stop saying Unit/Integration/System Tests for frontend!!
- Maciej Krawczyk: Build Your Own E-Commerce Keystone.js-Based System — Requirements and Architecture
- Deathvenom: v1.2.0 for djs-marshal is out!
- Tahsin: Tired of circular dependency in Typescript/Node.js?
- Deathvenom: I made a simple Typescript template
- Rahul Raj: Array<Type> vs Type vs [Type] in TypeScript
- Ivan Alejandro: Safer types on TypeScript
- seshubabubatchu: #30Days MEAN Project Day3
- seshubabubatchu: #30Days Mean Project Day1
- Vincent RITHNER: Compilation Issue with Angular 9.1.x
- Reynaldo Quispe Soca: THE KILL PROCESS IN ESPECIFIC PORT
- zhengqbbb: cz-git, A lazy man's commitizen adapter.
Our Repo Picks
- type-challenges/type-challenges (TypeScript): Collection of TypeScript type challenges with online judge
- opengs/uashield (TypeScript): Voluntary Ukraine security platform to protect us from Russian forces in the Internet
- actions/checkout (TypeScript): Action for checking out a repo
- nkallen/plasticity (TypeScript): undefined
- streamlit/streamlit (TypeScript): Streamlit — The fastest way to build data apps in Python
- unocss/unocss (TypeScript): The instant on-demand atomic CSS engine.
- vuetifyjs/vuetify (TypeScript): 🐉 Material Component Framework for Vue
- Jigsaw-Code/outline-server (TypeScript): Outline Manager, developed by Jigsaw. The Outline Manager application creates and manages Outline servers, powered by Shadowsocks. It uses the Electron framework to offer support for Windows, macOS and Linux.
- vueuse/vueuse (TypeScript): Collection of essential Vue Composition Utilities for Vue 2 and 3
- palantir/blueprint (TypeScript): A React-based UI toolkit for the web
- tannerlinsley/react-query (TypeScript): ⚛️ Hooks for fetching, caching and updating asynchronous data in React
- slidevjs/slidev (TypeScript): Presentation Slides for Developers (Beta)
- angular/angular-cli (TypeScript): CLI tool for Angular
- pmndrs/zustand (TypeScript): 🐻 Bear necessities for state management in React
- remotion-dev/remotion (TypeScript): 🎥 Create videos programmatically in React
- opensumi/core (TypeScript): 🚀 A framework helps you quickly build Cloud or Desktop IDE products.
- photoview/photoview (TypeScript): Photo gallery for self-hosted personal servers
- hashlips-lab/nft-erc721-collection (TypeScript): undefined
- umijs/qiankun (TypeScript): 📦 🚀 Blazing fast, simple and complete solution for micro frontends.
- coder/code-server (TypeScript): VS Code in the browser
- microsoft/playwright (TypeScript): Playwright is a framework for Web Testing and Automation. It allows testing Chromium, Firefox and WebKit with a single API.
- ritwickdey/vscode-live-server (TypeScript): Launch a development local Server with live reload feature for static & dynamic pages.
- actions/download-artifact (TypeScript): undefined
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄