TLWI TypeScript #3
Welcome back to our weekly newsletter! We've got an exciting edition for you this week, packed with fantastic links that we can't wait to share. If you're looking for ways to simplify your serverless web and mobile development, then look no further than the AWS Amplify CLI. This toolchain is designed to make your life easier, allowing you to build modern applications without having to worry about the underlying infrastructure.
If you're interested in building serverless apps, then you won't want to miss this next link. The Serverless Stack (SST) framework is revolutionizing the way we think about app development. With its easy-to-use interface and powerful features, SST makes it possible to create fully functional serverless apps in no time at all. So why wait? Check it out today and start building!
For those of you who are following the Google Summer of Code (GSoC) program, we've got some great news for you. The first evaluations are coming up, and we've got all the information you need to know. Check out our exclusive article on GSoC First Evaluations: All You Need to Know for a detailed breakdown of what to expect.
If you're into cryptocurrency and blockchain, then you'll love our next link. This open source interface for the Uniswap protocol is a must-see for anyone interested in decentralized finance. With its intuitive design and powerful capabilities, it makes trading and managing your cryptocurrencies simpler than ever before.
Finally, we've got a link that's sure to appeal to all you developers out there. GraphQL with TypeScript done right is a comprehensive guide to building GraphQL apps with TypeScript. With step-by-step tutorials and in-depth explanations, this resource is perfect for anyone looking to take their development skills to the next level.
That's it for this week's newsletter. We hope you enjoyed our selection of links and found something to pique your interest. As always, stay tuned for more great content coming your way soon!
Our Article Picks
- Ben Halpern: You should probably learn TypeScript
- Akash Shyam: To Typescript Or Not To?
- Yuiko Ito: TensorFlow + Next.js + TypeScript: Remove background and add virtual background image with web camera
- Mike Talbot: How to cook up a powerful React async component using hooks (and no Suspense)
- Oskar Filipowicz: Next.js Per-Page Layouts and TypeScript
- Kat Holder: How programming is better with TypeScript ?
- Aya Bouchiha: 5 Useful JS Number Methods
- Stacksjar: Typescript New Version Features
- Eddy Wilson: TypeScript: Namespace declaration merging for organizing types
- András Tóth: Toxic flexibility - a case for TypeScript
- Clément: NestJS/PostgreSQL & Angular within NX Workspace - From scratch to production
- TheGuildBot: TypedDocumentNode: the next generation of GraphQL and TypeScript
- Arnaud Leymet: 7 TypeScript Tricks with Enum (and Fruits) 🧺
- Elman Huseynov: Fast Connect - Make a fast video call without registration
- Koji (he/him): Use Webcam with React easily
- Jenuel Oras Ganawed: Vite + Vue 3 + electron + TypeScript
- Ajit Singh: Updates on dev.to clone in Angular - July 30
- Ali Shouman: A simple asynchronous alternative to React's useReducer
- Ruheni Alex: SE Internship Log
- Matt Angelosanto: Write more readable code with TypeScript 4.4
- Rohith Gilla: Develop and Deploy a Blitz JS Application.
- Randall: Type-Safe TypeScript
- Yiğit FINDIKLI: PrimeNG I18N API Usage with ngx-translate
- Matt Angelosanto: Top 5 TypeScript dependency injection containers
- Alex Merced: Basics of Building a CRUD API with Typescript (NestJS and FoalTS)
- Gabriel Amorim: AluraFlix - Estruturando o projeto
- Jose Restrepo: Create a Great User Experience with React, TypeScript, and the React Testing Library
- Ricardo Borges: How to check if a Binary Tree is a BST
- Rafal Krol: Ping Me! (Part 2: Site-to-Site VPN Using CDK)
- Rafal Krol: Ping Me! (Part 3: Transit Gateway Using CDK)
- Ingun 전인건: Inverting Map of Map in functional way
- James Mikrut: The Payload Headless CMS just got more powerful with Plugins
- BennoDev: createState("Introducing AgileTs. A flexible State-Manager");
- Benny Powers 🇮🇱🇨🇦: Narrowing the Type of Class Accessors
- Matt Kenefick: Debouncing TypeScript
- Ingun 전인건: 함수형으로 Map 의 Map 뒤집기
- Matt Kenefick: Format parser for Prettier and ESLint
- Valentine Awe: Ng-magical directives series (ng-content)
- Ajulibe: UPLOADING FILES FROM REACT NATIVE TO AN S3 PRESIGNED URL.
- Sam Jones: Run a TypeScript type check in your pre-commit hook using lint-staged + husky
- Rohan Lekhwani: GSoC First Evaluations: All You Need to Know
- TheGuildBot: Writing a GraphQL TypeScript project w/ GraphQL-Modules and GraphQL-Code-Generator
- TheGuildBot: GraphQL with TypeScript done right
- Mahmoud Atwa: MPADiff, make your MPA an SPA with a single LOC.
- Adron Hall: Looking for Code Organization Advice
- Sardorbek Imomaliev: Creating vite vue ts template: Create vite project
- Julian Dierkes: Automatically sync url path and query params with Angular component fields
- Masui Masanori: [Node.js][Powershell] Stop process
- Leonid Fenko: My solution for React Router type safety
- Abdus Azad: Why TypeScript
- TheGuildBot: What's new with Apollo Client v3 and GraphQL Codegen
- TheGuildBot: Best Practices for integrating GraphQL Code Generator in your frontend applications
- TheGuildBot: Introducing: GraphQL Codegen plugin for TypeScript & SWR!
- Shinigami: GitHub Contributors Map
- Koji Mochizuki: Build a Food Blog with Next.js, MDX, Tailwind CSS, and TypeScript
- RAKSHIT SHAH: Amazing Tricks to Learn JS faster
Our Repo Picks
- alan2207/bulletproof-react (TypeScript): 🛡️ ⚛️ A simple, scalable, and powerful architecture for building production ready React applications.
- covidpass-org/covidpass (TypeScript): Web app for adding EU Digital COVID Certificates to your wallet apps
- serverless-stack/serverless-stack (TypeScript): 💥 Serverless Stack (SST) is a framework that makes it easy to build serverless apps.
- supabase/supabase (TypeScript): The open source Firebase alternative. Follow to stay updated about our public Beta.
- angular/angular (TypeScript): The modern web developer’s platform
- Uniswap/uniswap-interface (TypeScript): 🦄 An open source interface for the Uniswap protocol
- withfig/autocomplete (TypeScript): Fig adds autocomplete to your terminal.
- google-github-actions/setup-gcloud (TypeScript): A collection of GitHub Actions for interfacing with Google Cloud Platform.
- streamich/react-use (TypeScript): React Hooks — 👍
- tailwindlabs/headlessui (TypeScript): Completely unstyled, fully accessible UI components, designed to integrate beautifully with Tailwind CSS.
- FaridSafi/react-native-gifted-chat (TypeScript): 💬 The most complete chat UI for React Native
- actions/starter-workflows (TypeScript): Accelerating new GitHub Actions workflows
- aws-amplify/amplify-cli (TypeScript): The AWS Amplify CLI is a toolchain for simplifying serverless web and mobile development.
- CopyTranslator/CopyTranslator (TypeScript): Foreign language reading and translation assistant based on copy and translate.
- mui-org/material-ui-x (TypeScript): The Material-UI eXtension with advanced components for a richer eXperience.
- golang/vscode-go (TypeScript): Go extension for VS Code
- grafana/grafana (TypeScript): The open and composable observability and data visualization platform. Visualize metrics, logs, and traces from multiple sources like Prometheus, Loki, Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Postgres and many more.
- chakra-ui/chakra-ui (TypeScript): ⚡️ Simple, Modular & Accessible UI Components for your React Applications
- wechaty/wechaty (TypeScript): Conversational RPA SDK for Chatbot Makers
- Azure/azure-rest-api-specs (TypeScript): The source for REST API specifications for Microsoft Azure.
- tensorflow/tfjs-models (TypeScript): Pretrained models for TensorFlow.js
- iamhosseindhv/notistack (TypeScript): Highly customizable notification snackbars (toasts) that can be stacked on top of each other
- ant-design/ant-design-mobile (TypeScript): A configurable Mobile UI
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄