TLWI TypeScript #28
Greetings, newsletter enthusiasts! It's that time of the week again - time for your favorite dose of tech goodness. And boy, do we have a treat for you! 🎉
First off, we're diving into next generation frontend tooling that's blazing-fast! Say goodbye to slow page loads and hello to speedy web apps with this must-have tool. It's time to take your frontend skills to a whole new level!
Next up, we're all about Angular, baby! If you're an Angular enthusiast or just getting started with this popular framework, you'll want to take a look at Understanding ViewChild and ViewChildren in Angular. This guide is your one-stop-shop to learning how to use these critical directives.
And speaking of new tools, we're pumped to introduce you to Prisma Time - Aggregate and GroupBy. With Prisma, you can simplify data aggregation and group data queries. Whether you're a data-loving developer or just looking for a better way to manage your databases, Prisma has something for everyone.
Let's talk about Typescript with electron-store. If you're a Typescript developer, you know the value it brings to the table. And if you're building an Electron app, you know the importance of a reliable data storage solution. Combine the two, and you have a match made in heaven! Discover how to harness the power of Typescript and electron-store with this informative guide.
That's it for this week, folks! We hope you enjoy these fantastic tech resources and can't wait to see what exciting things you create with them. Until next time! 👋
Updates From The TypeScript Blog
- Announcing TypeScript 4.6 Beta - January 21, 2022
Hot Typescript Articles This Week On Reddit
- Announcing TypeScript 4.6 Beta (13 hours ago)
- Building end-to-end typesafe APIs without GraphQL (6 days ago)
- Migrating a TypeScript project from TSLint to ESLint (23 hours ago)
Our Article Picks
- TK: Frontend Challenges: Front-end Engineer Assignment
- Colum Ferry: Component-First State Management for Angular Standalone Components
- Anxin.Y: A Clean Way to Conditionally Render Components
- Joel Warrington: Production Ready React
- 0xMuse: Accelerated Guide to Fullstack Web3 with ASS (Anchor, Solana, and Svelte) 🍑
- Danielle Heberling: Upgrading to CDK v2 for Typescript
- Sebastian Tiedtke: Effortless App State Sync across different JS sandboxes (Inline Frames, Web Workers, Worker Threads, or VS Code Webviews)
- Kevin Gilpin: Why We’re Bringing “Google Maps for Code” to Node.js Apps
- Ioannis Noukakis: 3D game engine in web - part 1
- Chris Bongers: Setting up a basic TypeORM starter
- Maneet Goyal: Using Apache ECharts with React and TypeScript: Optimizing Bundle Size
- Agboola Ishola Idris: How to Setup Next App, and MUI5 with Typescript
- Luca Del Puppo: It's Prisma Time - Aggregate and GroupBy
- Cole Gawin: Configuring nodemon with TypeScript
- protium: Publish your blog articles everywhere with this github action
- Roman Kushyn: React.js localStorage library showcase
- Derp: State monad in fp-ts
- Nicolas Felix: Real-time communication with Socket.io using Typescript
- Anubhab Mukherjee: Understanding ViewChild and ViewChildren in Angular
- Luca Del Puppo: It's Prisma Time - Transactions
- Andrew (he/him): What's Wrong This Time? A Debugging Mystery in Three Parts
- Elijah Zobenko: TypeScript. Advanced Project Setup
- wlucha: Angular 13 + NestJS 8 Starter Project
- Florian Klenk: How to create your project docs using storybook and host it with github pages
- Bing Qiao: Creating a browser extension for Safari and Chrome
- Sunil Joshi: An Introduction to TypeScript
- Dmitrii: Deploy to K8S with TypeScript for lazy developers
- Yeshas M P: Angular Bootstrapping : How does Angular work under the hood?
- Piotr: My Beginning with TypeScript (TS season one episode one)
- Minsup Ju: Create ESM monorepo project
- Andrei Canta: How to integrate Paddle.js with Next.js?
- Kelvin Li: TypeScript and Vue3 in VS Code Setup
- Diego Pasquali: Using the fp-ts TaskEither monad with Redux-Saga
- Elijah Zobenko: TypeScript. First glance
- Cristian Fernando: Fundamentos de TypeScript 🦆| #7: Unión de tipos y Type Alias
- Solomon Antoine: Getting Started with the Laravel L.I.T.T.R Stack
- Rehan van der Merwe: TypeScript Type Safety with AJV Standalone
- Andrew Hansen: How to convert a number to a string in TypeScript
- Sebastien Lorber: This Week In React #90: JSX, Tinybase, Dioxus, Owl, useWorkerizedReducer, Perf, TypeScript, CSS...
- Ryosuke: Using Typescript with electron-store
- Anirban Mukherjee: Global error page in Angular
- Cristian Fernando: Fundamentos de TypeScript 🦆| #9: Narrowing
- Nathaniel Johnson: remix.run + cloudflare workers + supabase + tailwind
- Cristian Fernando: Fundamentos de TypeScript 🦆| #8: Tipos Literales
- wtho: Getting started with Alpine.js and TypeScript
- Anoop Mundathan: How to retry image when error occurs in React?
- Stéphane Sulikowski: How to set up a Node.js backend using Express.js and TypeScript
- Bruno Paulino: Modern Webapps with React, Phoenix, Elixir and TypeScript
- ayubf: Freelancing For The Summer
- MANOJ AP: Easiest way to handle multiple styles in Reactjs
- João Paulo Ávila: Criando eventBinding com exportAs
- Sabin Adams 🧑🏻💻: End-To-End Type Safety: What, Why and How
- Matt Angelosanto: Writing a constructor in TypeScript
- Colum Ferry: Build and Deploy the Remote Applications to Netlify
- Johannes Mogashoa: Building My First Side Project - Part 1
- `Nazir Abubakar: LEARNING ABOUT TYPESCRIPT
- B.M. Fahad-ul-Amin: How to setup your next react project(typescript + eslint + prettier + husky + lint-staged + cz-cli)
Our Repo Picks
- imcuttle/mometa (TypeScript): 🛠 [Beta] 面向研发的低代码元编程，代码可视编辑，辅助编码工具
- mattermost/focalboard (TypeScript): Focalboard is an open source, self-hosted alternative to Trello, Notion, and Asana.
- faker-js/faker (TypeScript): Generate massive amounts of fake data in the browser and node.js
- withastro/astro (TypeScript): Build fast websites, faster. 🚀🧑🚀✨
- mljar/mercury (TypeScript): Mercury: easily convert Python notebook to web app and share with others
- ngneat/falso (TypeScript): All the Fake Data for All Your Real Needs 🙂
- cyrildiagne/ar-cutpaste (TypeScript): Cut and paste your surroundings using AR
- dendronhq/dendron (TypeScript): The personal knowledge management (PKM) tool that grows as you do!
- tailwindlabs/headlessui (TypeScript): Completely unstyled, fully accessible UI components, designed to integrate beautifully with Tailwind CSS.
- koush/scrypted (TypeScript): undefined
- rancher-sandbox/rancher-desktop (TypeScript): Kubernetes and container management to the desktop
- material-components/material-components-web (TypeScript): Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for the web
- microsoft/playwright (TypeScript): Playwright is a framework for Web Testing and Automation. It allows testing Chromium, Firefox and WebKit with a single API.
- lynn/hello-wordl (TypeScript): Wordle clone you can play forever
- vitejs/vite (TypeScript): Next generation frontend tooling. It's fast!
- JedWatson/react-select (TypeScript): The Select Component for React.js
- facebook/flipper (TypeScript): A desktop debugging platform for mobile developers.
- vuejs/pinia (TypeScript): 🍍 Intuitive, type safe, light and flexible Store for Vue using the composition api with DevTools support
- nrwl/nx (TypeScript): Smart, Fast and Extensible Build System
- microsoft/FluidFramework (TypeScript): Library for building distributed, real-time collaborative web applications
- pmndrs/zustand (TypeScript): 🐻 Bear necessities for state management in React
- clauderic/dnd-kit (TypeScript): The modern, lightweight, performant, accessible and extensible drag & drop toolkit for React.
- vueuse/vueuse (TypeScript): Collection of essential Vue Composition Utilities for Vue 2 and 3
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄