TLWI TypeScript #26
Hey there! It's newsletter time again and this week we have some exciting stuff to share with you. So hold onto your hats and keep your eyes peeled for these highlighted links Building Chrome extension with Vite ⚡️, The modern web developer’s platform, You don't need null, React Native- Theming made simple(2022), and last but not least, How to get rid of vulnerabilities with just NPM 👀.
Have you been dreaming of building your own Chrome extension? Well, we've got the perfect tutorial for you! Building Chrome extension with Vite ⚡️ is a must-read topic for anyone wanting to expand their Chrome development skills. You'll learn how to tame this lightning-fast build tool, Vite, and build some amazing Chrome extensions in no time.
Are you a modern web developer looking for the ultimate platform? Well, look no further! The modern web developer’s platform is a comprehensive platform designed specifically for developers looking to create amazing web applications. It's an all-in-one toolkit that makes the web development process easier than ever.
Have you ever questioned the use of null in your code? Well, you're not alone. As it turns out, You don't need null. This article will teach you why null is bad and what you can do instead to improve your code. So say goodbye to null and hello to better code!
If you're a React Native developer, you'll want to check out React Native- Theming made simple(2022). This tutorial teaches you the ins and outs of theming in React Native, making it easier than ever to style your apps. Say goodbye to the headache of customizing themes and hello to beautiful, streamlined design.
Finally, let's talk about security. How to get rid of vulnerabilities with just NPM 👀 is a must-read article for anyone who wants to keep their npm packages as secure as possible. It offers some valuable advice on how to detect and fix vulnerabilities in your packages, ensuring that your code is always secure.
That's it for this week, stay tuned for more exciting updates next week. Until then, keep coding!
Hot Typescript Articles This Week On Reddit
Our Article Picks
- LUKESHIRU: You don't need null
- Saji Wang: How to Start Using Typescript
- Julien: 💡 Vue Typescript State Management : We can do better than “isLoading” in 2022
- guiga: Use an object instead of a switch
- Nitsan Cohen: Use TypeScript Generics to enhance your React components and make them reusable
- Austin Burger: Streaming files from AWS S3 using NodeJS Stream API with Typescript
- Alex Menor: Do you really know TypeScript? (3): Types and interfaces
- Anurag: Component Polymorphism in React
- Iain Freestone: 🚀10 Trending projects on GitHub for web developers - 7th January 2022
- Andrew (he/him): Rewriting My Personal Website in Next.js and TypeScript
- Ioannis Noukakis: Create an outstanding personal website with a simple 3D animation
- Luís Von Muller: 🙌 How to get rid of vulnerabilities with just NPM 👀
- Raphaël Huchet: Create a lookalike search engine with Next.js, Tailwind and Elasticsearch (10 steps)
- Annysah: GraphQL API Requests with Typescript, React Query & GraphQL Code Generator
- John Piedrahita: Microservices using Kafka and clean architecture
- Luca Del Puppo: It's Prisma Time - Update
- j1ngzoue: 🔍Visualize React components to browser for smoother discussions😊
- Rafał Goławski: Building Chrome extension with Vite ⚡️
- Luca Del Puppo: It's Prisma Time - Delete
- James Hubert: Project 90 of 100 - React Native Starter
- wlucha: Angular 13 + NestJS 8 Starter Project
- Cristian Fernando: Fundamentos de TypeScript 🦆| #2: Tipos de datos primitivos y especiales
- Maddy: Ten Rules to Refactor Code
- Alex Menor: Do you really know TypeScript? (4): Type assertions
- Cristian Fernando: Fundamentos de TypeScript 🦆| #3: Arreglos
- Jethro Larson: Beautiful Functions: Psi
- Sabin Adams 🧑🏻💻: Building an Nx Prisma Generator
- Karam: React Native- Theming made simple(2022)
- James Hubert: Project 93 of 100 - Counter App in React Native
- MELVIN GEORGE: How to make function parameters optional in TypeScript?
- James Hubert: Project 91 of 100 - Build a Grocery List in React Native with <FlatList />
- James Hubert: Project 92 of 100 - Basic Navigation in React Native
- Adrian Matei: How to use routerLink in Angular to specify value of parameter in url
- Andrei Kniazev: TypeScript 'instanceof' interface is it possible?
- Stanislav Khromov: Handling errors with Error Boundaries in Svelte
- Miguel Ramos: VTX - vite monorepo manager
- Adrian Matei: Angular material dialog example
- hanneslim: Custom Angular reactive form with SVG and clickable elements
- Cristian Fernando: Fundamentos de TypeScript 🦆| #1: ¿Qué es TypeScript?
- bob.ts: Testing Stubbed Functionality in Code
- Christian Bewernitz: I published my first deno package
- Manthan Bhatt: Bubble Sort - Typescript
- Derp: Advent of code 2021 - day 5
- Shoya Shiraki: Deploy Node.js + Express on Amazon ECS Fargate with AWS Copilot
- Cristian Fernando: Fundamentos de TypeScript 🦆| #4: Tuplas
- Max Rohde: TypeScript Types for AWS Lambda
- bazen-teklehaymanot: Using npm workspaces with ReactJS(Typescript) and .NET
- Ghameerah McCullers: What is TypeScript?
- Brian Eyster: The Value of a Pick<>
- Cristian Fernando: Fundamentos de TypeScript 🦆| #5: Objetos
- Rutika Khaire: MUI in react-with-typescript application
- wtho: Custom Service Worker Logic in Typescript on Vite
- Leifer Mendez: ¿Serán estas las 5 principales tendencias del desarrollo de software 2022?
- Simon Wicki: Interface vs Type Alias in TypeScript—Quick Comparison
- Jasmeet Singh Bali: 🚀 Nestjs BareBones Controllers & ReqObjects
- Manthan Bhatt: Selection Sort - Typescript
- Miguel Ângelo: Como eu inicio um projeto com NextJS, TypeScript e TailwindCSS!
- Vladimir Agaev: Complete NestJs JWT Authentication Example with Integration and End-to-End tests!
Our Repo Picks
- baidu/amis (TypeScript): 前端低代码框架，通过 JSON 配置就能生成各种页面。
- raycast/extensions (TypeScript): Everything you need to extend Raycast.
- H5-Dooring/dooringx (TypeScript): 快速高效搭建可视化拖拽平台
- streamich/react-use (TypeScript): React Hooks — 👍
- Heroic-Games-Launcher/HeroicGamesLauncher (TypeScript): A Native GUI Epic Games Launcher for Linux, Windows and Mac.
- vuetifyjs/vuetify (TypeScript): 🐉 Material Component Framework for Vue
- n8n-io/n8n (TypeScript): Free and open fair-code licensed node based Workflow Automation Tool. Easily automate tasks across different services.
- Anish-Agnihotri/merkle-airdrop-starter (TypeScript): Frontend, contracts, and merkle tree generator for use in quickly scaffolding ERC20 token airdrops.
- chakra-ui/chakra-ui (TypeScript): ⚡️ Simple, Modular & Accessible UI Components for your React Applications
- nomiclabs/hardhat (TypeScript): Hardhat is a development environment to compile, deploy, test, and debug your Ethereum software. Get Solidity stack traces & console.log.
- Saul-Mirone/milkdown (TypeScript): 🍼 Plugin driven WYSIWYG markdown editor framework.
- renovatebot/renovate (TypeScript): Universal dependency update tool that fits into your workflows.
- rancher-sandbox/rancher-desktop (TypeScript): Kubernetes and container management to the desktop
- Uniswap/v3-core (TypeScript): 🦄 🦄 🦄 Core smart contracts of Uniswap v3
- facebook/flipper (TypeScript): A desktop debugging platform for mobile developers.
- codex-team/editor.js (TypeScript): A block-styled editor with clean JSON output
- Azure/azure-rest-api-specs (TypeScript): The source for REST API specifications for Microsoft Azure.
- angular/angular (TypeScript): The modern web developer’s platform
- withastro/astro (TypeScript): 🚀🧑🚀 Keep your eyes to the skies, astronauts
- hashicorp/terraform-cdk (TypeScript): Define infrastructure resources using programming constructs and provision them using HashiCorp Terraform
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄