TLWI TypeScript #24
Welcome back to our weekly newsletter! We've got some exciting links for you to check out this week, so let's dive in!
First up, we have a fantastic React Hooks library that is high-quality and reliable. If you're a React developer looking to make your code more efficient and cleaner, this library is for you. With its easy-to-use API and extensive documentation, you can start using it right away and save yourself a lot of time and hassle.
Next, we have some reusable form components using react + react hooks form + yup + typescript. This is a great resource for those who want to create forms quickly and efficiently. With the power of React Hooks, you can easily create reusable form components that work seamlessly with your project. Plus, with the added bonus of TypeScript and the validation support of Yup, you're on your way to creating rock-solid forms in no time.
If you're into SvelteKit, then you'll love this next link. We're talking about per-user global stores in SvelteKit, which is a powerful way to manage state in your application. This feature allows you to have a separate store for each user, allowing you to store persistent data and maintain state across multiple sessions. It's a game-changer for your development workflow!
C# is a great language, but did you know that it works particularly well with TypeScript? Check out our next link for an article on Why C# goes well with TypeScript. With TypeScript's strong type checking and C#'s powerful programming constructs, the two work together to create solid and scalable applications. If you're looking to expand your language skills, this link is for you!
That's all for this week's newsletter. We hope you've enjoyed these links and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Hot Typescript Articles This Week On Reddit
- Why C# goes well with TypeScript (5 days ago)
Our Article Picks
- Alex Inkin: Taiga UI: A year in Open Source
- Nadia Makarevich: Advanced typescript for React developers - part 3
- LUKESHIRU: That TypeScript argument...
- nuro: Improving the Next.js config
- Mirone: Markdown editor for freedom!
- Jeremy: Building a simple Colour Picker in React from scratch
- Michael Arnaldi: Encoding HKTs in TypeScript (Once Again)
- Deepak: RecatJS CRUD operations using Local Storage
- apidev234: Audio Captcha Library For NodeJS
- Luca Del Puppo: It's Prisma Time - Create Table
- coyotte508: Per-user global stores in Sveltekit
- Luca Del Puppo: It's Prisma Time - Create Db
- kiranojhanp: Reusable form components using react + react hooks form + yup + typescript
- Uroš Štok: Typed routes in Express
- Dylan Muraco: Server Side Rendering, Prisma + Next.js + TypeScript
- Sabin Adams 🧑🏻💻: Starting a Prisma + TypeScript Project
- Deepak: How we secure our password in express and mongoDB
- Antonio Pekeljevic: 👨💻[FirstDevRole #4] Are You Good Enough for a First Developer Job?
- TheGuildBot: GraphQL Code Generator with TypeScript and Prisma models
- Alex Menor: Do you really know TypeScript? (1): Thinking in sets
- Hosein Pouyanmehr: Free nextjs template for portfolios and personal blogs
- Yoni Weisbrod: How to use Type Guards in Typescript
- Tony Miller: TIL: get strongly typed HTTP headers with TypeScript
- Andy Coupe: Use GraphQL without writing GraphQL
- Vels Lobak: Styled Components for React Native the way they should have been
- Amir: React Music Player
- Tomas Fernandez: TypeScript Monorepos with Yarn
- Dahye Ji: Errors I dealt with in Next.js - styled components, pages, types
- Rafał Goławski: Create Redux-like state management with React ⚛
- Hosein Pouyanmehr: Next.js + MUI v5 + Typescript tutorial and starter
- Arshitha S Ashok: Hover your mouse on the particles!
- Iván Torres García: Mixing Laravel 8 + VueJS 3 with TS in Laravel Mix
- Calin Baenen: Rate my Union-Type idea Janky.
- Gaëtan Redin: Typescript decorator to handle Unsupported operations
- Alisson Leal: Type-Safe Styled-Components Theming for React.js and Next.js 💅
- Colum Ferry: Introduction to Deploying Angular MFEs with Netlify
- Matt Angelosanto: What’s new in TypeScript 4.5
- Ziv: We opened a lightweight Web IDE UI framework!
- Yann L: Use Typescript const assertion instead of enums
- Uroš Štok: Input validation in Express from TypeScript
- Victor Trofin: Return union types in ReScript
- Paweł Smołka: Spacemacs + React + TypeScript(.tsx) in the end of 2021, tested Linux and MacOSX with M1 CPU.
- Muhannad Abdelrazek: Ubiquitous Types: Introduction to Algebraic Data Types
- Tom Liang: User validation with Passport.js and fp-ts
- Pradip Khadka: Overwrite Portal Outlet
- Kinga: Type-safe Dictionary in TypeScript
- Dean Radcliffe: How to Use Type Guards for Type-Safe Events in TypeScript
- Frendy Guo: Dealing With Test Doubles
- Sabin Adams 🧑🏻💻: Basic CRUD Operations in Prisma
- Victor Trofin: Covering the edge case on the ReScript record type
- Lesley Chang: CMD+K Search Modal Tutorial (Part 1)
- Garrone Joseph: Use environment variables in create-react-app projects
- Colum Ferry: Component-First Architecture with Angular and Standalone Components
- Vladimir Agaev: ES6 MODULES EXPLAINED
- Marius Bongarts: Advanced TypeScript With Code Challenges: Conditional Types
- devashishSarmah: Standalone Components, directives and pipes in Angular
- AKclown: Swagger To Typescript
- apidev234: Suggestions Required For SayHeyToMe
Our Repo Picks
- Shopify/react-native-skia (TypeScript): High-performance React Native Graphics using Skia
- Eugeny/tabby (TypeScript): A terminal for a more modern age
- laurent22/joplin (TypeScript): Joplin - an open source note taking and to-do application with synchronization capabilities for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS. Forum: https://discourse.joplinapp.org/
- prisma/prisma (TypeScript): Next-generation ORM for Node.js & TypeScript | PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, SQLite & MongoDB (Preview)
- calendso/calendso (TypeScript): Scheduling infrastructure for absolutely everyone.
- cuixiaorui/mini-vue (TypeScript): 实现最简 vue3 模型( Help you learn more efficiently vue3 source code )
- alibaba/formily (TypeScript): Alibaba Group Unified Form Solution -- Support React/ReactNative/Vue2/Vue3
- angular/angular (TypeScript): The modern web developer’s platform
- wechaty/wechaty (TypeScript): Conversational RPA SDK for Chatbot Makers
- sveltejs/svelte (TypeScript): Cybernetically enhanced web apps
- palantir/blueprint (TypeScript): A React-based UI toolkit for the web
- alibaba/hooks (TypeScript): A high-quality & reliable React Hooks library.
- outline/rich-markdown-editor (TypeScript): The open source React and Prosemirror based markdown editor that powers Outline. Want to try it out? Create an account:
- vitejs/vite (TypeScript): Next generation frontend tooling. It's fast!
- snyk/snyk (TypeScript): Snyk CLI scans and monitors your projects for security vulnerabilities.
- Loopring/loopring-web-v2 (TypeScript): Web application version 2, update new UI design.
- nomiclabs/hardhat (TypeScript): Hardhat is a development environment to compile, deploy, test, and debug your Ethereum software. Get Solidity stack traces & console.log.
- software-mansion/react-native-reanimated (TypeScript): React Native's Animated library reimplemented
- leerob/leerob.io (TypeScript): ✨ My portfolio built with Next.js, Tailwind, Prisma, and Vercel.
- Heroic-Games-Launcher/HeroicGamesLauncher (TypeScript): A Native GUI Epic Games Launcher for Linux, Windows and Mac.
- serverless-stack/serverless-stack (TypeScript): 💥 SST makes it easy to build serverless apps. Set breakpoints and test your functions locally. https://serverless-stack.com
- desktop/desktop (TypeScript): Simple collaboration from your desktop
- the1812/Bilibili-Evolved (TypeScript): 强大的哔哩哔哩增强脚本
- unlock-music/unlock-music (TypeScript): Unlock encrypted music file in browser. 在浏览器中解锁加密的音乐文件。
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄