TLWI TypeScript #2
Speaking of coding, have you tried out Visual Studio Code yet? If not, what are you waiting for? This powerful yet intuitive code editor is perfect for beginners and professionals alike, with features like debugging, code navigation, and syntax highlighting. So why not download it now and see how it can boost your productivity? This important reference will take you right to the download page.
Finally, if you're a student or recent grad looking for an internship, don't miss out on our feature article this week: "Road To An Internship - Grinding Period". This important reference chronicles the journey of one ambitious student as she navigates the world of tech internships, sharing valuable lessons and insights along the way. So if you're looking to kickstart your career in tech, be sure to give it a read!
That's all for this week's newsletter, folks. Make sure to keep exploring the universe both in real life, and in your coding projects! 🚀
Hot Typescript Articles This Week On Reddit
Our Article Picks
- o1lab: NocoDB : The Open Source Airtable Alternative
- Nazeeh Vahora: Integrate your React App with Smart Contracts
- Aya Bouchiha: All JS String Methods In One Post!
- Jordan Brennan: Fault tolerance on the web
- CodeOzz: Vue Academy #3: v-show VS v-if
- yossarian: Currying React components
- Dominik D: About async functions
- Alexandro Castro: Becoming a Better Programmer with a Chronometer
- Alex Devero: Functions in TypeScript: A Simple Introduction
- Kinanee Samson: Object Oriented TypeScript
- Robin Pokorny: Replace null with ES6 Symbols
- Jairus Tanaka: JSON in AssemblyScript
- KenNaNa: typescript 变量定义
- yossarian: Typescript: Type Inference on function arguments
- Ajit Singh: Updates on dev.to clone in Angular July 23
- Nobu: I developed accounting application as a personal project
- Rafal Krol: Ping Me! (Intro: IaC and Prep Work)
- Colby Garland: Create a useStore hook for mobx-state-tree
- Kite: NextSSS, Next.js static site starter
- Mateus Amorim: Quick tips to improve productivity with vscode
- Alexey Lysenko: Bettered stepper handling in React
- Katsiaryna (Kate) Lupachova: React Native Internationalization with i18next
- Jon Lauridsen: Exploring the Monorepo #4: Adding Docker + CI
- sakito🐕Frontend Dog: Useful information and books to help you learn React.
- Ricardo Borges: Data Structures in Typescript - Binary Search Tree
- Gio: Get Paid To Work On Open Source
- Masui Masanori: [TypeScript] Read spreadsheets by SheetJS
- Sarthak Kaushik: Quiz app with React.js and typescript
- Hudson Duarte: Como criar seu próprio snippet personlizado no VSCode
- Andrew Rosário: Escrevendo testes eficientes de verdade no Angular
- Damian Kajzer: Creating React TypeScript component library - basic rollup.js setup
- Venkat3750: How to dockerize a React app with Nest JS server code...!
- Prithpal Sooriya: How to Type React DefaultProps
- Riyad Elberkawy: Build a Multi-Step Form with validation using a NPM package [ formik-stepper ]
- Fabien Schlegel: How to easily create forms in React
- Vicky V: How to make a password validation with Regex or Yup
- Jeff: Use TypeScript to make DDD come true
- TheGuildBot: Better Type Safety for your GraphQL resolvers with GraphQL Codegen
- Jason Scurtu: Getting started with TypeScript, looking for a good Guide?
- Asim Dahal: Introducing React hook for stateful CRUD 🚀️🔥
- Aditya Mangal: TypeScript easier to use into existing JS projects
- Colby Garland: Using TypeScript Interface in React Components
- Jethro Larson: A fun(ctional) alternative to React useState
- Kay Gosho: I've created knex-graphql-utils, which optimizes your GraphQL server with PostgreSQL
- The Blob SCP: I'm making a vscode extension
- Rafal Krol: Ping Me! (Part 1: VPC Peering Using CDK)
- Suliman-A: Type 'boolean' is not assignable to type (react.js and TypeScript) error
- Ryan Dsouza: Sentiment Analysis with Step Functions using the CDK
- Andrej Acevski: Road To An Internship - Grinding Period [3/3]
Our Repo Picks
- snowpackjs/astro (TypeScript): 🚀🧑🚀 Keep your eyes to the skies, astronauts!
- pmndrs/zustand (TypeScript): 🐻 Bear necessities for state management in React
- cdr/code-server (TypeScript): VS Code in the browser
- NG-ZORRO/ng-zorro-antd (TypeScript): Angular UI Component Library based on Ant Design
- excalidraw/excalidraw (TypeScript): Virtual whiteboard for sketching hand-drawn like diagrams
- streamlit/streamlit (TypeScript): Streamlit — The fastest way to build data apps in Python
- vercel/hyper (TypeScript): A terminal built on web technologies
- directus/directus (TypeScript): Open-Source Data Platform 🐰 — Directus wraps any SQL database with a real-time GraphQL+REST API and an intuitive app for non-technical users.
- ueberdosis/tiptap (TypeScript): The headless editor framework for web artisans.
- angular/angular-cli (TypeScript): CLI tool for Angular
- type-challenges/type-challenges (TypeScript): Collection of TypeScript type challenges with online judge
- microsoft/vscode (TypeScript): Visual Studio Code
- adobe/react-spectrum (TypeScript): A collection of libraries and tools that help you build adaptive, accessible, and robust user experiences.
- aws/aws-cdk (TypeScript): The AWS Cloud Development Kit is a framework for defining cloud infrastructure in code
- CopyTranslator/CopyTranslator (TypeScript): Foreign language reading and translation assistant based on copy and translate.
- Azure/azure-rest-api-specs (TypeScript): The source for REST API specifications for Microsoft Azure.
- NervJS/taro (TypeScript): 开放式跨端跨框架解决方案，支持使用 React/Vue/Nerv 等框架来开发微信/京东/百度/支付宝/字节跳动/ QQ 小程序/H5/React Native 等应用。 https://taro.zone/
- aave/protocol-v2 (TypeScript): Aave Protocol V2
- antfu/vitesse (TypeScript): 🏕 Opinionated Vite Starter Template
- aidenybai/million (TypeScript): 🤑 <1kb virtual DOM - it's fast!
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄