TLWI TypeScript #18
Hey there newsletter readers!
We're back again with a jam-packed issue full of exciting tech news and resources to help you level up your programming game. So kick back, relax, and get ready to dive into this week's important reference, important reference, important reference, important reference, and important reference.
Next, we've got some exciting news for Solana enthusiasts. Introducing the community maintained Solana token registry! Check out this important reference to discover how this registry helps streamline the token creation process and makes it easier than ever for developers to create and maintain custom tokens on the Solana blockchain.
Angular developers, listen up! We've got some serious gems to share with you when it comes to authentication. For the best practices around Angular authentication, look no further. This important reference will provide you with all the tips and tricks you need to build secure and user-friendly authentication systems.
And last but not least, we've got a special treat for all our React developers out there. Want to convert a normal React form into a form that uses react-hook-form? This important reference has got you covered. Say goodbye to repetitive and cumbersome form coding and hello to a simpler and more streamlined approach.
That's it for this week's newsletter, folks. We hope you found these resources helpful and inspiring. Until next time, happy coding!
Hot Typescript Articles This Week On Reddit
Our Article Picks
- Štěpán Granát: React doesn't need state management tool, I said
- Philip London: Understanding Generics in TypeScript
- Chiamaka Ojiyi: How to Subscribe to and Receive Push Notifications from YouTube’s API using Typescript and Nodejs
- Nikos Anifantis: Angular Authentication: Best Practices 🏆
- Spencer Pauly: The #1 Best Design Pattern for Managing Forms in React
- Max Programming: 😎 How to convert a normal React form to use react-hook-form?
- Oliver Juhl: Composable commerce: Switch parts of your stack in seconds
- SilvenLEAF: Automate deployment in simplest way by SilvenLEAF
- Torsten Dittmann: Announcing Appwrite Web SDK 5.0
- NordicBeaver: Having fun with pendulums in ThreeJs
- Rafał Goławski: Highlight active menu item with scrollspy hook ⚛
- Jason Shelley: Should You Learn Deno in 2022?
- Navin Kodag: Adding view count to your Nextjs Blog
- Dev By RayRay: The Fastest Way To Build Lightweight Angular Content Service
- Dharmen Shah: How to track changes in ngDoCheck with KeyValueDiffer
- Maciej Sułecki: How to: VSCode TS checks working project-wide & real-time
- Pelle Wessman: TypeScript 4.5 adds JSDoc template tag defaults
- Calin Baenen: Typescript Example #2.
- MELVIN GEORGE: How to get or access the properties and methods of h6 HTML element tags without errors in TypeScript?
- bob.ts: Angular: An Exploration in Triggering Validation and Transformation
- MELVIN GEORGE: How to work or perform operations on function parameter variables with union type in TypeScript?
- SilvenLEAF: In depth tutorial on deploying to Azure by SilvenLEAF
- Raúl Sánchez: How a Fortune 4 Company Types React Props w/Typescript
- Maximilian: Mocking Node-Fetch with Jest, Sinon and Typescript
- Andrew Courtice: Cancelling network requests using Harlem actions
- Alireza Razinejad: Load external libraries dynamically in Angular
- sadiul hakim: Validating login form with Formik library...
- ihaback: Vite Frontend Starter
- thinny: Angular 11+ FormGroup Array ด้วย RxWeb
- Kiai: Ajv × JTD: Get Typedefs and its Validator at the Same Time
- ismaeil-shajar: Create a multi tenant application in Nest.js Part 1 (microservices setup)
- ismaeil-shajar: Create a multi tenant application in Nest.js Part 2 (database setup using Sequelize & mongoose)
- JoeTags: Let's Go!
- thinny: Angular 11+ new way form validation with RxWeb
- DennisVN: React TSX: passing props with useContext (beginner guide) Part 1/2
- NordicBeaver: Making the most boring website ever with TypeScript, NestJs, React and others. Part 8.
- Matt Angelosanto: Understanding TypeScript object serialization
- Jonatan Lima: Estude TypeScript
- Jordan Powell: Typescript Support For Cypress
- sadiul hakim: React File upload
- ihaback: Parcel Frontend Starter
- Lucifer25x: Typing speed project for beginners
- Fredrik Bergqvist: CSS modules in next.js
- sadiul hakim: Counter application with react and typescript
- Philip Gai: GitHub App for drafting new announcements using pull requests
- sriniashok: need help for export pdf in angular
- MELVIN GEORGE: How to check the type of a variable or constant in TypeScript?
- Ram Murthy Kota: How to display a navbar component after logging in without reloading the page in angular 12
- Jeremy Dudet: This is a test post
- Jim Bennett ☁️: Stream IoT data into Excel
- ismaeil-shajar: Create a multi-tenant application in Nest.js Part 3 (multi-database setup)
- Woraphol Wananiyakul: แชร์ประสบการณ์ลอง migrate จาก pnpm ไป yarn berry กัน
- Chanchal Rajbanshi: Cplayer and Its application
- MELVIN GEORGE: How to get or access the properties and methods of main HTML element tag without errors in TypeScript?
Our Repo Picks
- solana-labs/token-list (TypeScript): The community maintained Solana token registry
- remix-run/react-router (TypeScript): Declarative routing for React
- alan2207/bulletproof-react (TypeScript): 🛡️ ⚛️ A simple, scalable, and powerful architecture for building production ready React applications.
- netless-io/flat (TypeScript): Project flat is the Web, Windows and macOS client of Agora Flat open source classroom.
- puppeteer/puppeteer (TypeScript): Headless Chrome Node.js API
- ixartz/Next-js-Boilerplate (TypeScript): 🚀 Boilerplate and Starter for Next.js 12+, Tailwind CSS 2.0 and TypeScript ⚡️ Made with developer experience first: Next.js + TypeScript + ESLint + Prettier + Husky + Lint-Staged + VSCode + Netlify + PostCSS + Tailwind CSS
- nrwl/nx (TypeScript): Smart, Extensible Build Framework
- chakra-ui/chakra-ui (TypeScript): ⚡️ Simple, Modular & Accessible UI Components for your React Applications
- microsoft/vscode (TypeScript): Visual Studio Code
- microsoft/azure-pipelines-tasks (TypeScript): Tasks for Azure Pipelines
- trustwallet/assets (TypeScript): A comprehensive, up-to-date collection of information about several thousands (!) of crypto tokens.
- pawelmalak/flame (TypeScript): Flame is self-hosted startpage for your server. Easily manage your apps and bookmarks with built-in editors.
- baidu/amis (TypeScript): 前端低代码框架，通过 JSON 配置就能生成各种页面。
- nativefier/nativefier (TypeScript): Make any web page a desktop application
- postcss/postcss (TypeScript): Transforming styles with JS plugins
- Wonderland-Money/wonderland-frontend (TypeScript): undefined
- metaplex-foundation/metaplex (TypeScript): Protocol and application framework for decentralized NFT minting, storefronts, and sales.
- adobe/react-spectrum (TypeScript): A collection of libraries and tools that help you build adaptive, accessible, and robust user experiences.
- balena-io/etcher (TypeScript): Flash OS images to SD cards & USB drives, safely and easily.
- prisma/prisma (TypeScript): Next-generation ORM for Node.js & TypeScript | PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, SQLite & MongoDB (Preview)
- angular/components (TypeScript): Component infrastructure and Material Design components for Angular
- signalapp/Signal-Desktop (TypeScript): Signal — Private Messenger for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- walletlink/walletlink (TypeScript): An open protocol that lets users connect their mobile wallets to your DApp
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄