TLWI TypeScript #14
Welcome to this week's edition of the newsletter! We're excited to share some interesting articles and resources with you, so let's dive right in.
Are you tired of being limited by encrypted music files? Do you want to unlock your favorite tunes and listen to them anytime, anywhere? Our first link, Unlock encrypted music file in browser, is just what you need! With this amazing tool, you can finally enjoy all your favorite songs, even if they are encrypted. So why wait? Give it a try and unlock the magic of music today!
For our tech enthusiasts out there, we have an interesting article on Type-safe use of CSS Modules with TypeScript in React x Vite. This article is a must-read for anyone interested in front-end development as it offers some valuable insights into working with CSS modules in TypeScript. By the end of the article, you'll have a better understanding of how to combine these two technologies for better code quality and maintainability.
If you're a web developer, you've probably heard of CMS or Content Management Systems. But have you heard of a headless CMS? Our next link, The most powerful headless CMS for Node.js — built with GraphQL and React, talks about a CMS that separates the content from the presentation layer. This approach allows you to use any frontend technology you want while maintaining a centralized content repository. Give it a read if you're interested in exploring new CMS technologies.
Lastly, we have something exciting for all the cartographers out there! Our link on Good Map Usage? offers some valuable tips on how to use maps in your designs. This article explains the importance of understanding the context, choosing the right colors and labels, and optimizing the map's performance. Whether you're a graphic designer, data scientist, or GIS specialist, this article is worth a read.
That's it for this week! We hope you find these links informative and enjoyable. If you'd like to share any other exciting resources or articles, feel free to send them our way. Until next time, stay curious and keep learning!
Hot Typescript Articles This Week On Reddit
Our Article Picks
- Dalton Menezes: Aura Theme v2.0.0 is out now! 🥳 🎉
- Miftahul Arifin: API Project Template, Written in Typescript
- Davide Mauri: GraphQL & REST with Typescript, Prisma and Azure SQL: love at first sight!
- Osman Cea: CLEAN architecture for React apps
- Ivan Zadivar: Learn to use Decorators once and for all
- Dominik D: Mastering Mutations in React Query
- lucamug: From dynamic to static typing in three steps
- Kevin Beltrão: React Typescript Microfrontend Monorepo with single-spa + Lerna
- CodeOz: Webpack Academy #BONUS: Use webpack with Typescript, Vuejs & Sass
- Juan Pablo Djeredjian: Using React Query to solve state management in your React app
- Mohammed Ismaeel: Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) using AWS CDK Pipelines with Bitbucket
- Beatriz Oliveira: Adding react-to-print in your project
- Abhiraj Bhowmick: What is TypeScript and why should you care?
- Kirk Shillingford: Reduce in 5 Minutes
- Remi W.: TypeScript is the Only Programming Language you Need to Learn. One language to rule them all!
- Adithya Sreyaj: How To Implement Heatmap In Tables Using Directives In Angular
- NordicBeaver: Making the most boring website ever with TypeScript, NestJs, React and others. Part 4.
- Anik: Mocking Back-ends for React Apps with MirageJS
- NordicBeaver: Making the most boring website ever with TypeScript, NestJs, React and others. Part 3.
- Gabriel José: How to build a URL parameters parser
- Pavan K Jadda: Angular SSR with Angular Universal and Deploy with Docker
- Maxime: 5 years working on a daily basis with Typescript and I had no idea generics were capable of doing that 🤯!
- Djamaile: How to setup husky, eslint and prettier within minutes
- SilvenLEAF: TypeScript SETUP by SilvenLEAF
- Tony Hicks: Automatically organize imports
- Dharmen Shah: How to manage object in Angular FormControl
- Stefano Magni: How I strive for XState machine, types, and tests readability
- Dany Paredes: How to simplify and organize imports in Typescript
- Max Tsurbeliov: NativeScript vs React Native: which one to choose for Native app development in 2021
- Robbie Cahill: Share your project with a Public URL using NPM
- Nikos Anifantis: Generic CRUD Service in Angular: Part 3 - Generic CRUD Model
- Shane Jarman: Why GraphQL Is Perfect For Microservices
- Nikos Anifantis: Generic CRUD Service in Angular: Part 4
- Michael Kovacevich: Ditching the "else" Statement
- Bruno Noriller: How to make a parser and a filter?
- alanst32: Clean React-Redux, Redux-Saga client-side solution.
- Joona Piirainen: Typesafe express routes
- leobar37: Singlenton en typescript
- Matt Angelosanto: Understanding infer in TypeScript
- John McElreavey: Good Map Usage?
- JoLo: How to add fancy to your Amplify Project
- Rodney Lab: SvelteKit GraphQL Type Generation
- Chris Frewin: React with TypeScript: Optional Props with Default Values
- Lioness100: Introducing Typescript
- Jon Lauridsen: Exploring the Monorepo #5: Perfect Docker
- Koji (he/him): Setup Reactjs + TypeScript with Tailwind CSS
- jbrocher: Building An acquisition Funnel in React with Xstate - Part 2
- jbrocher: Building an acquisition Funnel in React with Xstate
- Mohammad Abdul Alim: Its time to learn Typescript
- Anurag Vohra: Proposed a new syntax await[timeoutInMs] to TC39 forum: Please review and comment
- lgf196: A react player plugin developed using typescript
- Yoshihiro Nakamura: Just one line code that will cleanup your jsx
- Dawid Wojda: How to name a boolean variable correctly?
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Type-safe use of CSS Modules with TypeScript in React x Vite
- Shubham Kumar: Converting date to relative time format in TypeScript
- Koji (he/him): Create a Table with material-ui and material-table
- Masui Masanori: [TypeScript][Express][JsBarcode] Generate 1D barcode images
Our Repo Picks
- facebook/flipper (TypeScript): A desktop debugging platform for mobile developers.
- leerob/leerob.io (TypeScript): ✨ My portfolio built with Next.js, Tailwind, Prisma, and Vercel.
- kentcdodds/kentcdodds.com (TypeScript): My personal website
- ant-design/ant-design-pro (TypeScript): 👨🏻💻👩🏻💻 Use Ant Design like a Pro!
- type-challenges/type-challenges (TypeScript): Collection of TypeScript type challenges with online judge
- excalidraw/excalidraw (TypeScript): Virtual whiteboard for sketching hand-drawn like diagrams
- vercel/hyper (TypeScript): A terminal built on web technologies
- alibaba/formily (TypeScript): Alibaba Group Unified Form Solution -- Support React/ReactNative/Vue2/Vue3
- unlock-music/unlock-music (TypeScript): Unlock encrypted music file in browser. 在浏览器中解锁加密的音乐文件。
- cube-js/cube.js (TypeScript): 📊 Cube.js — Open-Source Analytics API for Building Data Apps
- rowyio/rowy (TypeScript): Open-source Airtable-like experience for your database (Firestore) with GCP's scalability. Build any automation or cloud functions for your product. ⚡️✨
- angular/angular (TypeScript): The modern web developer’s platform
- cdr/code-server (TypeScript): VS Code in the browser
- keystonejs/keystone (TypeScript): The most powerful headless CMS for Node.js — built with GraphQL and React
- TinkoffCreditSystems/taiga-ui (TypeScript): Angular UI Kit and components library for awesome people
- prisma/prisma (TypeScript): Next-generation ORM for Node.js & TypeScript | PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, SQLite & MongoDB (Preview)
- grafana/grafana (TypeScript): The open and composable observability and data visualization platform. Visualize metrics, logs, and traces from multiple sources like Prometheus, Loki, Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Postgres and many more.
- marmelab/react-admin (TypeScript): A frontend Framework for building B2B applications running in the browser on top of REST/GraphQL APIs, using ES6, React and Material Design
- xtermjs/xterm.js (TypeScript): A terminal for the web
- ianstormtaylor/slate (TypeScript): A completely customizable framework for building rich text editors. (Currently in beta.)
- rancher-sandbox/rancher-desktop (TypeScript): Kubernetes and container management to the desktop
- fosscord/fosscord-server (TypeScript): Fosscord Server (selfhostable open source discord server) (contains api + cdn + gateway + dashboard + voice)
- vercel/commerce (TypeScript): Next.js Commerce
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄