Hey there newsletter subscribers,
Are you ready for another jam-packed week of exciting tech updates, innovative tools, and a sprinkle of laughter? Well, you've come to the right place! Let's dive right in and explore some fascinating topics.
First up, we have an absolute gem for all you Node.js enthusiasts out there. We're thrilled to introduce you to the official Node.js / Typescript library for the OpenAI API. This library allows you to unleash the full potential of OpenAI's API within your Node.js and Typescript projects. With this powerful combination at your fingertips, you'll be able to create amazing AI-powered applications with ease. So, if you're ready to take your projects to the next level, click here to learn more: official Node.js / Typescript library for the OpenAI API.
Next, we have something for all the web testing maestros and automation ninjas among us. Say hello to Playwright, a fantastic framework that simplifies web testing and automation. With a single API, Playwright supports testing on Chromium, Firefox, and WebKit, making your life a whole lot easier. So, if you're tired of juggling different browsers and longing for a seamless testing experience, dive into the world of Playwright by clicking here: Playwright is a framework for Web Testing and Automation.
Now, let's tackle a topic that's always buzzing in the development community – Handling Events. Whether you're a seasoned developer or just starting your coding journey, understanding event handling is crucial. It allows you to create interactive applications that respond to user actions. So, if you're curious to explore the magic behind event-driven programming, click here to level up your skills: Handling Events.
Looking to add some flair to your React components? We've got just the thing for you – generating TypeScript code for a Dynamic Country Flag React Component. This ingenious approach allows you to dynamically display flags based on the selected country. With TypeScript's type safety on your side, you can wave your coding wand and create stunningly dynamic React components. Ready to transform your flag-waving dreams into reality? Click here to dive into the world of dynamic React components: Generating TypeScript Code for a Dynamic Country Flag React Component.
And last, but certainly not least, we have a dose of laughter to brighten up your day. Introducing "Yet Another Newsletter LOL: The Narrows." This hilarious collection of tech-related jokes, memes, and stories is guaranteed to tickle your funny bone and make you smile. So, what are you waiting for? Get ready to LOL and click here to indulge in some tech humor: Yet Another Newsletter LOL: The Narrows.
That's a wrap for this week's newsletter, folks! We hope you enjoy exploring these fantastic resources and find something that sparks your curiosity. Stay tuned for more exciting updates next time. Happy coding and have a fantastic week!
Best, The Newsletter Team
Our Article Picks
- Kumar Kalyan: ✨Top 15 GitHub repositories to achieve Typescript Mastery🏆
- Menard Maranan: I built a Snake Game in React
- Gergely Szerovay: Master Angular 17 (a study guide)
- Nick Taylor: TypeScript and React: Enforcing Props for Accessibility
- Eugene Khyst: ArtistAssistApp - the open source web app to paint better with ease 🖌️🎨🖼️
- bsorrentino: Typescript: Validating External Data in Full Stack Applications
- Pierre Bouillon: What's New in StateAdapt 2.0.0
- Aditeya Srivastava: Setup Node with Typescript and eslint
- Thales Bruno: Singleton classes with Typescript
- Muhammadamin: Tricksters of Typescript
- Rodion Chachura: Generating TypeScript Code for a Dynamic Country Flag React Component
- Matan Abramovich: 🤫 A Secret Technique To Sidestep LLM Hallucinations [With Examples]
- Nick Taylor: Yet Another Newsletter LOL: The Narrows
- Ivan: Mastering
- Ahmad Fozooni: Google OAuth2 with Fastify + TypeScript From Scratch
- Hiroyuki Kuromiya: Making Notion as a Presentation
- Rajat Mondal: Introducing KnowlEdge: Collaborative AI-Powered PDF Chat Platform.
- Tomek Poniatowicz: Conditional rendering in React
- Kei95: Is your code really typesafe? Evolving any might ruin it
- Jayvee Ramos: 1. Building a Project Setup for Microservices with NestJS and MongoDB
- Ivan: Embrace the Power of
- Felix: How to Build a CLI based Project Generator with Node
- Manuel Artero Anguita 🟨: as any;
- Eunjae Lee: Field Plugin SDK v1 Stable Release
- Dionis Dimcea: Angular @switch
- Omar Hussein: Enhancing Code Quality: Testing in My TypeScript SSG App
- ginger: Typescript's enums may not be what you think
- Ivan: Unleashing the Magic of
- bright inventions: NestJS Parametrizable Dynamic Modules
- Ege Sabanci: Conserve Cloud & Itty Router: Let's take this To-Do App to a new level
- Dionis Dimcea: Angular @for
- Arun Kumar: Automating Your Typescript Node.js Application Deployment To AWS Elastic Beanstalk With Bitbucket Pipelines
- Olufisayo Bamidele: Infer Function Return Type In Typescript
- Marcelo Albuquerque: Implementando Editor.js com Next.js utilizando Typescript
- Jay Landrum: Data binding
- Jay Landrum: Rolling my own front-end framework pt. 1/?
- Tatiana Caciur: Craft OpenAPI Specs & Production-Ready SDKs with Fastify
- Jayvee Ramos: 3. Building a Common Repository for Nest.js Microservices
- Jayvee Ramos: 4. Building an Abstract Repository
- Avwerosuoghene Darhare-Igben: Understanding "use strict" in TypeScript
- goldenekpendu: How to easily style active link in NextJS
- faridz974: Setting up a Typescript Node App
- hellowwworld: Backticks Parsing in Strings
- rebaz omar: Building a Node.js TypeScript Docker MongoDB Project
- Nick Ball: Neovim, Deno, and TypeScript in a monorepo
- Jay Landrum: Handling Events
Our Repo Picks
- zzzgydi/clash-verge (TypeScript): A Clash GUI based on tauri. Supports Windows, macOS and Linux.
- angular/angular (TypeScript): The modern web developer’s platform
- openai/openai-node (TypeScript): The official Node.js / Typescript library for the OpenAI API
- Yidadaa/ChatGPT-Next-Web (TypeScript): A well-designed cross-platform ChatGPT UI (Web / PWA / Linux / Win / MacOS). 一键拥有你自己的跨平台 ChatGPT 应用。
- withastro/astro (TypeScript): The web framework that scales with you — Build fast content sites, powerful web applications, dynamic server APIs, and everything in-between ⭐️ Star to support our work!
- refinedev/refine (TypeScript): A React Framework for building internal tools, admin panels, dashboards & B2B apps with unmatched flexibilty.
- Heroic-Games-Launcher/HeroicGamesLauncher (TypeScript): A Native GOG, Amazon and Epic Games Launcher for Linux, Windows and Mac.
- haishanh/yacd (TypeScript): Yet Another Clash Dashboard
- supabase/supabase (TypeScript): The open source Firebase alternative.
- midudev/aprendiendo-react (TypeScript): Curso para aprender React desde cero
- angular/angular-cli (TypeScript): CLI tool for Angular
- withfig/autocomplete (TypeScript): IDE-style autocomplete for your existing terminal & shell
- honojs/hono (TypeScript): Fast, Lightweight, Web-standards
- adrianhajdin/social_media_app (TypeScript): Build a modern social app with a stunning UI with a native mobile feel, a special tech stack, an infinite scroll feature, and amazing performance using React JS, Appwrite, TypeScript, and more.
- MetaCubeX/metacubexd (TypeScript): Clash.Meta Dashboard, The Official One, XD
- mui/material-ui (TypeScript): MUI Core: Ready-to-use foundational React components, free forever. It includes Material UI, which implements Google's Material Design.
- danny-avila/LibreChat (TypeScript): Enhanced ChatGPT Clone: Features OpenAI, Bing, Anthropic, OpenRouter, PaLM 2, AI model switching, message search, langchain, DALL-E-3, ChatGPT Plugins, OpenAI Functions, Secure Multi-User System, Presets, completely open-source for self-hosting. More features in development
- angular/components (TypeScript): Component infrastructure and Material Design components for Angular
- denoland/fresh (TypeScript): The next-gen web framework.
- pingdotgg/uploadthing (TypeScript): File uploads for modern web devs
- mckaywrigley/chatbot-ui (TypeScript): An open source ChatGPT UI.
- expo/expo (TypeScript): An open-source platform for making universal native apps with React. Expo runs on Android, iOS, and the web.
- microsoft/playwright (TypeScript): Playwright is a framework for Web Testing and Automation. It allows testing Chromium, Firefox and WebKit with a single API.
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄