TLWI TypeScript #10
Hello, hello, hello! Happy to see everyone back here for another edition of our weekly newsletter. This week, we've compiled a list of some pretty cool links that we know you're going to love. So, without further ado, let's dive right in!
If you're a developer, you know that writing markdown can be tedious and time-consuming. Well, we've got a solution for you! Check out this amazing plugin driven WYSIWYG markdown editor framework. This framework offers a ton of features and is super easy to use. Trust us, once you try it out, you won't be able to go back.
Are you new to TypeScript or just need a refresher? Fear not, we've got you covered. This week, we're sharing an awesome article on an overview and setup of TypeScript as a complete beginner. It's a step-by-step guide that breaks everything down in an easy-to-understand way. Perfect for anyone looking to learn or refresh their skills.
Now, we know you're familiar with 4chan, but have you heard of its clone, 5chan? This site is gaining some serious popularity and is a must-visit! It's just like 4chan, but with a few added features. It's definitely worth checking out, even if it's just for a few minutes.
We all know how frustrating it is to deal with trycatch hell. But, what if we told you there was a way to say goodbye to it? That's right, this week we're sharing a game-changing article on how to say goodbye to trycatch hell. Trust us, once you implement these strategies, you'll never look back.
Finally, our last link is a must-read for anyone using TypeScript. World of Any and Unknown in TypeScript is an in-depth article on the any and unknown types in TypeScript. It's a complex topic, but this article breaks it down in an easy-to-understand way. You'll definitely want to check it out!
Our Article Picks
- Rakesh S Nakrani: Material-UI is now MUI
- Antoine Muller: Introduction to typescript with React
- Suhail Kakar: 6 Ways to Host Your React JS App For Free
- Aya Bouchiha: Projects Tutorials For Learning React.js
- bob.js: Creating a Data Store in Angular
- Ankit Tanna: What's new in TypeScript v4.4?
- Parham Negahdar: Todos: The Hard Parts
- Aman Ojha: An Overview and Setup of TypeScript as a Complete Beginner
- Maina Wycliffe: Custom Type Guards in Typescript
- Marko Stanimirović: NgRx Feature Creator
- Shidhin: TypeScript Tips: Getting Component Props Types in React
- Luca Del Puppo: RxJS - Creation Operators
- Ivan Zadivar: Say goodbye Trycatch Hell
- Thomas Kaul: Hello Ghostfolio 👋 — Personal Finance Management Software
- Stacksjar: 📚Angular Interview Questions Part 2
- benhason1: nest.js enhanced http module
- João Forja 💭: How to write fewer tests but find more bugs
- Navin Kodag: 5chan - The 4chan clone with NextJs
- Luca Del Puppo: RxJS - Marble Diagrams
- Benoit Ruiz: Function composition and higher-order function
- Juhana Jauhiainen: How to type an object with exclusive-or properties in TypeScript
- Tapajyoti Bose: Next-Gen Way to Connect Redux Store to React Component
- Manos Menexis: How to use Gatsby with Typescript.
- Navin Kodag: 5chan - The 4chan clone
- Yuiko Ito: Released an app to train facial expressions: Multilingual in Next.js, dynamic OGP, facial expression recognition in face-api.js
- Graham Marlow: Effective TypeScript for React Applications
- Renato Sinohara: Create a self verifying type library with Zod
- Vikas yadav: World of Any and Unknown in Typescript
- Luca Del Puppo: RxJS - Filtering Operators
- 阿酱: Taro Hooks V1.3.0
- Thomas Bouffard: Process Analytics - August 2021 Newsletter
- yossarian: How to flatten a tuple type in TypeScript?
- Anthony Frehner: Polymorphic Button Component in Typescript
- Masui Masanori: [TypeScript] Play my own voice 4
- Masui Masanori: [TypeScript][Chart.js] Play my own voice 3
- Erik Lundevall Zara: How to Create Awesome Repeatable Project Setups for AWS CDK
- Adrián UB: Crear controles de formulario personalizados usando ControlValueAccessor en Angular
- Benjamin Kalungi: Help me review code on my typescript side project.
- Nico Zerpa (he/him): Should you Migrate Your Big React App to TypeScript?
- Angel Martinez: Nest.js - Introduction (Part 1)
- Henry Arbolaez: My 3 GraphQL favorite things 🚀
- Bibhu Padhy: How to deploy Angular project using firebase
- Liam: Page scrolling moves when auto slider is activated.
- Theofanis Despoudis: My new book about Typescript 4 is published. AMA
- kim-jos: Backend Basics - Database
- KrishnaSai Polanki: Access modifiers in TypeScript class Constructor
- meijin: Component design idea using React Hook Form (v7)
- Riley Seaburg: Solving The 'Undefined' and the "Maybe' Problem in TypeScript
Our Repo Picks
- exiled-apes/candy-machine-mint (TypeScript): Fork, config, customize and ship your own candy machine mint app on your own domain, ultra fast.
- calendso/calendso (TypeScript): Scheduling infrastructure for absolutely everyone.
- supabase/supabase (TypeScript): The open source Firebase alternative. Follow to stay updated about our public Beta.
- Saul-Mirone/milkdown (TypeScript): 🍼 Plugin driven WYSIWYG markdown editor framework.
- discordjs/voice (TypeScript): Implementation of the Discord Voice API for discord.js and other JS/TS libraries
- cyrildiagne/ar-cutpaste (TypeScript): Cut and paste your surroundings using AR
- any86/any-rule (TypeScript): 🦕 常用正则大全, 支持 web / vscode / idea / Alfred Workflow 多平台
- snowpackjs/astro (TypeScript): 🚀🧑🚀 Keep your eyes to the skies, astronauts!
- exhibitionist-digital/ultra (TypeScript): 🦕 Deno + React: No build, no bundle, all streaming
- ant-design/ant-design (TypeScript): An enterprise-class UI design language and React UI library
- marmelab/react-admin (TypeScript): A frontend Framework for building B2B applications running in the browser on top of REST/GraphQL APIs, using ES6, React and Material Design
- Uniswap/interface (TypeScript): 🦄 An open source interface for the Uniswap protocol
- solana-labs/token-list (TypeScript): The community maintained Solana token registry
- umijs/dumi (TypeScript): 📖 Documentation Generator of React Component
- vendure-ecommerce/vendure (TypeScript): A headless GraphQL ecommerce framework for the modern web
- angular/angularfire (TypeScript): The official Angular library for Firebase.
- actions/setup-node (TypeScript): Set up your GitHub Actions workflow with a specific version of node.js
- appsmithorg/appsmith (TypeScript): Build custom CRUD apps that talk to any API or database. All without HTML or CSS.
- statelyai/xstate (TypeScript): State machines and statecharts for the modern web.
- vuejs/petite-vue (TypeScript): 6kb subset of Vue optimized for progressive enhancement
- sparrow-js/sparrow (TypeScript): 🎉 场景化低代码（LowCode）搭建工作台，实时输出源代码
- ueberdosis/tiptap (TypeScript): The headless editor framework for web artisans.
The Last Week In TypeScript is a weekly roundup for all things Typescript! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄