TLWI Rust #51
rust gcc backend was officially accepted into the compiler, Announcing Arti, a pure-Rust Tor implementation, Blog Post: Inline In Rust, Nushell 0.34 released - the first release with dataframe support, First steps with Docker + Rust. Here is your curation for Wed Jul 14 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- rust gcc backend was officially accepted into the compiler (6 days ago)
- Announcing Arti, a pure-Rust Tor implementation (5 days ago)
- Blog Post: Inline In Rust (5 days ago)
- Nushell 0.34 released - the first release with dataframe support (1 day ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Roger Torres (he/him/ele): First steps with Docker + Rust
- Deepu K Sasidharan: The programming languages I like and why I like them
- Nikita Sobolev: Typeclasses in Python
- arctic_hen7: How to set up Tailwind CSS with Yew and Trunk
- Nicolas Frankel: A Rust controller for Kubernetes
- Ashton Scott Snapp: Writing an Assembler in Rust, and How I'm Redoing the Lexer
- Javier Viola: Basic CRUD with rust using tide - refactoring
- Matt Davies: Rust #4: Options and Results (Part 2)
- Javier Viola: Let's create a basic crud api with Rust using Tide
- arctic_hen7: Serverless GraphQL in Rust with Diana
- Javier Viola: Basic CRUD with rust using tide - move to db
- Y Tannai: Rust で自作 OS 6 日目
- R. Tyler Croy: Accessing Handlebars variables in an outer scope
- Rishit Khandelwal: Setting up rust
- arctic_hen7: Command Aliases with Superpowers to Replace Make (Announcing Bonnie v0.3.0)
- Jakub Barszczewski: Rust + Tauri + Svelte Tutorial
- Dan: How to setup Starship Prompt and Zsh on Crostini
- LisiurDay: Answer: What are the differences between Rust's
- Javier Viola: Basic CRUD with rust using tide - tests improvements
- Ashton Scott Snapp: Writing an Assembler in Rust, and Why the Build Keeps Failing
- Kelvin Kirima: Generating the nth Fibonacci in Rust.
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- rustviz/rustviz (Rust): Interactively Visualizing Ownership and Borrowing for Rust
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- graphprotocol/graph-node (Rust): Graph Node indexes data from blockchains such as Ethereum and serves it over GraphQL
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- hyperium/tonic (Rust): A native gRPC client & server implementation with async/await support.
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- datafuselabs/datafuse (Rust): A Modern Real-Time Data Processing & Analytics DBMS with Cloud-Native Architecture, written in Rust
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- graphql-rust/juniper (Rust): GraphQL server library for Rust
- rayon-rs/rayon (Rust): Rayon: A data parallelism library for Rust
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- dtolnay/proc-macro-workshop (Rust): Learn to write Rust procedural macros [Rust Latam conference, Montevideo Uruguay, March 2019]
- hyperium/hyper (Rust): An HTTP library for Rust
- pingcap/talent-plan (Rust): open source training courses about distributed database and distributed systemes
- metaplex-foundation/metaplex (Rust): The Metaplex protocol
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix Web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- serde-rs/json (Rust): Strongly typed JSON library for Rust
- XAMPPRocky/tokei (Rust): Count your code, quickly.
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄