TLWI Rust #50
Linux Rust Support Patches, What the Error Handling Project Group is Working Towards | Inside Rust Blog, There are many like it, but this one is my Rust implementation of Ray Tracing in One Weekend, rustviz/rustviz, Hello, Video Codec! - Intro to video codecs and the "hello, world" of video codes implemented in ~100 lines of Rust. Here is your curation for Wed Jul 07 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Linux Rust Support Patches (1 day ago)
- What the Error Handling Project Group is Working Towards | Inside Rust Blog (6 days ago)
- There are many like it, but this one is my Rust implementation of Ray Tracing in One Weekend (5 days ago)
- rustviz/rustviz (1 day ago)
- Hello, Video Codec! - Intro to video codecs and the "hello, world" of video codes implemented in ~100 lines of Rust (13 hours ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Roger Torres: REST API Wrapper with Rust
- Nicolas Frankel: Rust on the front-end
- Edouard Bonlieu: Deploy a Rust Web App With Rocket
- jeikabu: Cross-posting to Tumblr with AWS Lambda
- Alex: Rust Concept Clarification: Deref vs AsRef vs Borrow vs Cow
- onesignaldevs: Thread safety and Learning in Rust
- Matt Davies: Rust #3: Options, Results and Errors (Part 1)
- Donald Sebastian Leung: Containers from first principles with Rust
- Martin Kavík: MoonZoon Dev News (5): Chat example, MoonZoon Cloud
- abdulghofurme: Rust - Control Flow (Iteration/Repetition & keywords)
- Tim McNamara: Things I learned about creating a C API for my Rust crate by making every mistake about creating a C API
- Y Tannai: Rust で自作 OS 3 日目
- Y Tannai: Rust で自作 OS 4 日目
- Roger Torres: Getting started with GitHub Actions for Rust
- Waylon Jepsen: Intro
- Y Tannai: Rust で自作 OS 5 日目
- Y Tannai: Rust で自作 OS 2 日目
- Nick Shulhin: Polkadot: create your first Rust Substrate smart contract, upload it and interact with it 🚀 [Video]
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Powerful, fast, and an easy to use search engine
- rust-analyzer/rust-analyzer (Rust): A Rust compiler front-end for IDEs
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- firecracker-microvm/firecracker (Rust): Secure and fast microVMs for serverless computing.
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- timberio/vector (Rust): A high-performance, highly reliable, observability data pipeline.
- Kethku/neovide (Rust): No Nonsense Neovim Client in Rust
- starship/starship (Rust): ☄🌌️ The minimal, blazing-fast, and infinitely customizable prompt for any shell!
- tensorbase/tensorbase (Rust): TensorBase is a new big data warehousing with modern efforts.
- project-serum/anchor (Rust): ⚓ Solana Sealevel Framework
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- rcore-os/rCore (Rust): Rust version of THU uCore OS. Linux compatible.
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- elkowar/eww (Rust): ElKowar's wacky widgets
- datafuselabs/datafuse (Rust): A Modern Real-Time Data Processing & Analytics DBMS with Cloud-Native Architecture, written in Rust
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄