TLWI Rust #45
Rust weekly curation for Wed Jun 02 2021.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Nicolas Frankel: My first cup of Rust
- Sean Watters: Reactive UI components in Rust
- Abhishek Gupta: Redis Streams in Action - Part 2 (Rust app to consume from the Twitter Streaming API)
- Ayush: Publishing First Rust Crate
- Stephan Dilly: GitUI - v0.16 supports merging!
- Arunanshu Biswas: Demystifying Mutability and References in Rust
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): An open source remote desktop client software
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- utam0k/youki (Rust): An experimental container runtime written in Rust
- tree-sitter/tree-sitter (Rust): An incremental parsing system for programming tools
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
- WorldDbs/rust-fil-proofs (Rust): undefined
- zellij-org/zellij (Rust): A terminal workspace with batteries included
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern while respecting your gitignore
- cloudflare/quiche (Rust): 🥧 Savoury implementation of the QUIC transport protocol and HTTP/3
- paritytech/ink (Rust): Parity's ink! to write smart contracts
- aws-cloudformation/cloudformation-guard (Rust): Guard offers a policy-as-code domain-specific language (DSL) to write rules and validate JSON- and YAML-formatted data such as CloudFormation Templates, K8s configurations, and Terraform JSON plans/configurations against those rules.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- huggingface/tokenizers (Rust): 💥 Fast State-of-the-Art Tokenizers optimized for Research and Production
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- uutils/coreutils (Rust): Cross-platform Rust rewrite of the GNU coreutils
- async-graphql/async-graphql (Rust): A GraphQL server library implemented in Rust
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- sharkdp/bat (Rust): A cat(1) clone with wings.
- graphql-rust/juniper (Rust): GraphQL server library for Rust
- sharkdp/fd (Rust): A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find'
- ajeetdsouza/zoxide (Rust): A smarter cd command. Supports all major shells.
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄