TLWI Rust #34
Rust weekly curation for Wed Mar 17 2021.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Juha-Matti Santala: Learning Rust #1: Pattern Matching
- pintuch: Rust - Reqwest examples
- rachelle palmer: Structuring Data with Serde in Rust for MongoDB
- Quinn Lashinsky: 1.1 Comments
- Luca Barbato: A month in rav1e - February
- Brandon Minor: Making Great Docs with Rustdoc
- Thomas Alcala Schneider: Translating My Resume (and any text file) with Rust
- Ivan G (@aloneguid): Learning Rust
- Stephan Dilly: GitUI - 1 year anniversary release
- Christoph Grabo: Rust/Wasm on AWS Lambda@Edge
- Max Niederman: ttyper - a Terminal-Based Typing Test
- Wafelack: rad, a privilege changer.
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- mobilecoinfoundation/mobilecoin (Rust): Private payments for mobile devices.
- ritchie46/polars (Rust): Rust DataFrame library
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- getzola/zola (Rust): A fast static site generator in a single binary with everything built-in. https://www.getzola.org
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): 🤖 The Modern Port Scanner 🤖
- epi052/feroxbuster (Rust): A fast, simple, recursive content discovery tool written in Rust.
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- timberio/vector (Rust): High-performance, high-reliability observability data pipeline.
- vi/websocat (Rust): Command-line client for WebSockets, like netcat (or curl) for ws:// with advanced socat-like functions
- CasperLabs/casper-node (Rust): CasperLabs node
- hecrj/iced (Rust): A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
- lunatic-solutions/lunatic (Rust): Lunatic is an Erlang inspired runtime for WebAssembly
- xi-editor/xi-editor (Rust): A modern editor with a backend written in Rust.
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern while respecting your gitignore
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- Peltoche/lsd (Rust): The next gen ls command
- yewstack/yew (Rust): Rust / Wasm framework for building client web apps
- uutils/coreutils (Rust): Cross-platform Rust rewrite of the GNU coreutils
- awslabs/aws-lambda-rust-runtime (Rust): A Rust runtime for AWS Lambda
- diem/diem (Rust): Diem’s mission is to build a trusted and innovative financial network that empowers people and businesses around the world.
- graphql-rust/juniper (Rust): GraphQL server library for Rust
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄