TLWI Rust #33
Rust weekly curation for Wed Mar 10 2021.
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Stephan Dilly: GitUI v0.12 supports pull now!
- feileacan: What I found hard about Rust (and how I got the hang of it)
- Tim McNamara: Calling a private Rust function from outside of its module
- Dylan Anthony: Replacing FastAPI with Rust: Part 6 - AWS Lambda
- Jean-Paul Bonnetouche: Consuming high-throughput Redis streams with Rust
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- EmbarkStudios/rust-gpu (Rust): 🐉 Making Rust a first-class language and ecosystem for GPU code 🚧
- getzola/zola (Rust): A fast static site generator in a single binary with everything built-in. https://www.getzola.org
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- 996icu/996.ICU (Rust): Repo for counting stars and contributing. Press F to pay respect to glorious developers.
- bastion-rs/bastion (Rust): Highly-available Distributed Fault-tolerant Runtime
- BurntSushi/xsv (Rust): A fast CSV command line toolkit written in Rust.
- cloudflare/wrangler (Rust): 🤠 wrangle your cloudflare workers
- rcore-os/rCore-Tutorial-v3 (Rust): v3.5 https://rcore-os.github.io/rCore-Tutorial-Book-v3/index.html
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- chyyuu/os_kernel_lab (Rust): OS kernel labs based on Rust/C Lang & RISC-V 64/X86-32
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- seanmonstar/warp (Rust): A super-easy, composable, web server framework for warp speeds.
- feather-rs/feather (Rust): A Minecraft server implementation in Rust
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- bottlerocket-os/bottlerocket (Rust): An operating system designed for hosting containers
- serde-rs/serde (Rust): Serialization framework for Rust
- ruffle-rs/ruffle (Rust): A Flash Player emulator written in Rust
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- rust-embedded/rust-raspberrypi-OS-tutorials (Rust): 📚 Learn to write an embedded OS in Rust 🦀
- awslabs/aws-lambda-rust-runtime (Rust): A Rust runtime for AWS Lambda
- redox-os/orbtk (Rust): The Rust UI-Toolkit.
- clap-rs/clap (Rust): A full featured, fast Command Line Argument Parser for Rust
- openethereum/openethereum (Rust): The fast, light, and robust client for the Ethereum mainnet.
Rust is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, let me know on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄