🌟 Hey there, code wizards and tech enthusiasts! 🌟
Welcome to this week's edition of our awesome newsletter, packed with exciting updates, mind-boggling tech tips, and delightful surprises! 💥 So grab your favorite drink, put on your coding cap, and let's dive right in! 🏊♂️
🔗 First up, we have an incredible feature that'll make all the aspiring Rustaceans jump for joy! 🎉 Ever wondered how to combine the power of AWS Lambda with the elegant simplicity of Rust programming? Look no further, because we've got the perfect guide just for you: AWS Lambda with Rust and SAM! 🦀🚀 Whether you're a seasoned serverless pro or just venturing into the Rust universe, this resource will surely tickle your coding taste buds!
🔗 Are you a lover of clean architecture or an ardent fan of Rust programming? We've got a treat for you! 🍬 Learn how to construct a robust and well-organized codebase using Rust's Rocket framework and the incredible sqlx tooling. This week, embark on a coding adventure with our third featured article: Building a Clean Architecture with Rust's Rocket and sqlx. Strap in and get ready to craft some pristine code structures!
🔗 Now, brace yourself for some serious sorcery! ✨✍️ Have you ever dreamt of boosting your productivity and writing better code with the help of AI tools? Well, dream no more! We've got a magical collection of AI-powered tools that'll make you feel like a coding wizard. 🪄 Check out our fantastic resource: Boost Your Productivity and Write Better Code with AI Tools. Say goodbye to repetitive tasks and hello to a more efficient coding experience!
🔗 And last, but certainly not least, we delve into the world of IoT and Rust on ESP devices. 🌐✨ Join us as we uncover the mysteries of connecting to WiFi using Rust for ESP, unleashing the power of IoT at your fingertips! 🌍💻 Dive into the wonders of embedded systems with our incredible guide: IoT with Rust on ESP: Connecting WiFi. Prepare yourself for a thrilling voyage into the realm where Rust and IoT collide!
That's a wrap for this week, folks! We hope you've found something exciting to explore and inspire your coding adventures. Remember to stay curious, keep learning, and have a blast while coding! ⚡️✨
Until next time,
The electrifying team at [YourNewsletterName] 💻💌
Updates From The Rust Team
Our Article Picks
- Aleh Zasypkin: Building a scheduler for a Rust application
- Joshua Newell Diehl: Side by Side Series: Rust & Go - The Builder
- Kinanee Samson: Rust vs. Zig: A Head-to-Head Comparison of Two Modern Systems Programming Languages
- Omar Hiari: IoT with Rust on ESP: Connecting WiFi
- knut: A Cautionary Rust Tale About IO Redirection
- net3i: Building a Clean Architecture with Rust's Rocket and sqlx
- Khair Alanam: Rust Tutorial 3: Handling Errors and Other Concepts
- talent: Software Testing in Rust for Developers
- Roberto Huertas: Send the logs of your Shuttle-powered backend to Datadog
- webbureaucrat: Iced for Desktop Development in Rust
- tu6ge: valitron 0.2.0 release
- Julieta: Boost Your Productivity and Write Better Code with AI Tools 🪄
- João Koritar: Writing a game engine in Rust and Vulkan
- szymon-szym: AWS Lambda with Rust and SAM
- Aaron Bassett: Deprecated dispatchables removed from Polkadot SDK
Our Repo Picks
- influxdata/influxdb (Rust): Scalable datastore for metrics, events, and real-time analytics
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- leptos-rs/leptos (Rust): Build fast web applications with Rust.
- ankitects/anki (Rust): Anki's shared backend and web components, and the Qt frontend
- apache/arrow-datafusion (Rust): Apache Arrow DataFusion SQL Query Engine
- google/comprehensive-rust (Rust): This is the Rust course used by the Android team at Google. It provides you the material to quickly teach Rust.
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- jaytaph/gosub-browser (Rust): A html5 tokenizer / parser that hopefully grow up to be a browser. Discussions at https://github.com/jaytaph/gosub-browser/discussions
- microsoft/windows-drivers-rs (Rust): Platform that enables Windows driver development in Rust. Developed by Surface.
- juspay/hyperswitch (Rust): An open source payments switch written in Rust to make payments fast, reliable and affordable
- paradigmxyz/reth (Rust): Modular, contributor-friendly and blazing-fast implementation of the Ethereum protocol, in Rust
- build-trust/ockam (Rust): Orchestrate end-to-end encryption, cryptographic identities, mutual authentication, and authorization policies between distributed applications – at massive scale. Use Ockam to build secure-by-design applications that can Trust Data-in-Motion.
- libp2p/rust-libp2p (Rust): The Rust Implementation of the libp2p networking stack.
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in Rust that runs on both web and native
- rerun-io/rerun (Rust): Visualize streams of multimodal data. Fast, easy to use, and simple to integrate. Built in Rust using egui.
- bottlerocket-os/bottlerocket (Rust): An operating system designed for hosting containers
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- huggingface/tokenizers (Rust): 💥 Fast State-of-the-Art Tokenizers optimized for Research and Production
- gfx-rs/wgpu (Rust): Cross-platform, safe, pure-rust graphics api.
- pola-rs/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded, hybrid-out-of-core query engine focussing on DataFrame front-ends
- solana-labs/solana (Rust): Web-Scale Blockchain for fast, secure, scalable, decentralized apps and marketplaces.
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄