Hey there, fellow newsletter enthusiasts! 📰 How's it going? Are you ready to dive into this week's treasure trove of tech goodies? Well, buckle up because we've got some exciting links that'll make your brain do a happy dance! 💃🕺
First up, let's step into the enchanting world of animal_game, my latest project. 🐾 Imagine a game where you frolic alongside furry friends, solve puzzles, and embark on captivating adventures. It's like a virtual petting zoo on steroids! 🎮 So brace yourself and get ready to explore the wonderful universe of animal_game. Trust me, it's a wild ride you won't want to miss!
Next on the agenda is the WebAssembly System Interface, or as we like to call it, Wasi. 🌐 This magical technology allows you to run WebAssembly modules outside of the browser, opening up a whole new realm of possibilities. It's like taking your code to a whole new dimension! We're talking interactivity, performance, and security all rolled into one. So, if you want to unlock the secret to Wasi's power, click on this link and wave goodbye to your coding limitations: WebAssembly System Interface.
Who's up for some gaming adventures? 🎮🕹️ If you're a sucker for simplicity, then you're in for a treat! Our next link takes you to a refreshingly straightforward, yet incredibly powerful data-driven game engine built in Rust. It's the perfect blend of elegance and efficiency, allowing your creativity to flourish. Prepare to be amazed by its wonders and unleash your inner game developer! So, without further ado, click here to experience the game engine goodness: refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust.
Last but certainly not least, we have a delightful tale of exploration and adventure. 🌟 Let's join forces with Lua and Rust to unravel the magic of modding systems. With this dynamic duo, you'll be able to create captivating experiences and empower the imagination of players. It's like blending the flavors of two exotic spices to create a dish that's out of this world! So, if you're ready for an epic journey, click here and let the adventure begin: Exploring Modding Systems: A Journey With Lua and Rust.
That's it for now, folks! Get clicking, get exploring, and get inspired by these amazing links. And don't forget to share your thoughts and experiences with us – we're all ears! Until next time, keep that tech fire burning and stay curious! 🔥✨
Updates From The Rust Team
Our Article Picks
- Kinanee Samson: Zig: The Ultimate Replacement for C
- Kinanee Samson: Rust: The Future of Systems Programming?
- Matt Angelosanto: Writing Rust bindings for Node.js with Neon
- Be Hai Nguyen: Rust & MySQL: executing MySQL stored procedures which return multiple result sets using crate sqlx.
- CrabNebula: You’re in Good Company with OSS: CrabNebula and Impierce Technologies
- Miles: Managing Application Config in Rust
- dexter: starting overview of my new project animal_game
- Khair Alanam: Rust Tutorial 2: Let's make a Guessing Game!
- Roman: Compact
- dexter: How to abstract away library interfaces working directly through syntax in Rust with procedural macros
- Kai: Exploring Modding Systems: A Journey With Lua and Rust
- Greptime: GreptimeDB User Guide — Leveraging our Tools for Efficient PromQL Queries
- drake: Macos M2 交叉编译性能差问题
- Shaikh Sadi: Managing Large DataList In Solana
- Omar Hiari: ESP Embedded Rust: Multithreading with FreeRTOS Bindings
Our Repo Picks
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- makepad/makepad (Rust): Makepad is a creative software development platform for Rust that compiles to wasm/webGL, osx/metal, windows/dx11 linux/opengl
- massalabs/massa (Rust): The Decentralized and Scaled Blockchain
- aripiprazole/rinha-de-compiler (Rust): 🥖 | Rinha de compiladores (ou interpretadores kkkk
- surrealdb/surrealdb (Rust): A scalable, distributed, collaborative, document-graph database, for the realtime web
- FuelLabs/fuels-rs (Rust): Fuel Network Rust SDK
- ordinals/ord (Rust): 👁🗨 Rare and exotic sats
- sxyazi/yazi (Rust): ⚡️ Blazing fast terminal file manager written in Rust, based on async I/O.
- MystenLabs/sui (Rust): Sui, a next-generation smart contract platform with high throughput, low latency, and an asset-oriented programming model powered by the Move programming language
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- apache/arrow-rs (Rust): Official Rust implementation of Apache Arrow
- FuelLabs/fuel-core (Rust): Rust full node implementation of the Fuel v2 protocol.
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- FuelLabs/sway (Rust): 🌴 Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient smart contracts.
- SeaQL/sea-orm (Rust): 🐚 An async & dynamic ORM for Rust
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code. Book: https://doc.rust-lang.org/clippy/
- spacedriveapp/spacedrive (Rust): Spacedrive is an open source cross-platform file explorer, powered by a virtual distributed filesystem written in Rust.
- huggingface/candle (Rust): Minimalist ML framework for Rust
- WebAssembly/WASI (Rust): WebAssembly System Interface
- emilk/egui (Rust): egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in Rust that runs on both web and native
- SergioBenitez/Rocket (Rust): A web framework for Rust.
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASIX, WASI and Emscripten
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄