Hey there, fabulous readers! 💫 It's that time of the week again, and we're back with another jam-packed edition of our newsletter, brimming with geeky goodness and code-tastic tips! 📰✨ So put on your coding goggles, grab a cup of your favorite beverage, and let's dive into the tech world together!
🔒 Our first highlight of the week takes us into the fascinating land of Rust. Are you ready to take your security skills to the next level? Well, we've got you covered with this incredible modern TLS library in Rust. It's sleek, it's efficient, and it'll give you all the crypto tools you need to protect your applications like a boss! So say hello to secure connections and wave goodbye to those pesky vulnerabilities. 🚀💻
📚 Now, let's expand our Rust horizon even further! 🌅 We know you're always thirsty for more knowledge, so we've curated a fantastic list of Rust code and resources just for you! Whether you're a beginner ready to embark on your Rust journey or a seasoned pro looking for some fresh inspiration, this collection has got a treat waiting for you! From tutorials to libraries, and everything in between, consider this your Rust treasure map. X marks the code! 💡💻
⚡️ Brace yourselves, Ethereum enthusiasts! We've got some electrifying news coming your way! 🔌💎 If you're itching to develop some Ethereum applications (or maybe curious to explore this exciting blockchain world), then you absolutely can't miss out on Foundry. What's that, you ask? Well, it's a blazing fast, portable, and modular toolkit written in none other than Rust! With Foundry, you'll be building Ethereum applications with style, ease, and a sprinkle of Rust magic. 🌟🔧
😍 Last but certainly not least, we can't resist sharing some love for developers everywhere. ❤️👩💻👨💻 At the end of the day, we're all striving to build reliable and efficient software. And now, with our featured link, we're empowering everyone, including you, to do just that! Check out this transformative resource that's dedicated to empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software. Let's level up our coding game together and make the technology world a better place, one line of code at a time! 🌟🚀💻
That's a wrap for this week, friends! We hope you found something exciting and inspiring in this edition of our newsletter. As always, stay curious, keep coding, and never stop reaching for the stars! ✨💻💌
Our Article Picks
- Canhassi: How Rust memory management work to beginners.
- Khair Alanam: Rust Tutorial 1: Writing Hello World
- Fady GA 😎: Learning Rust 🦀: 14 - Option Enum: An Enum and Pattern matching use case
- Be Hai Nguyen: Rust & MySQL: connect, execute SQL statements and stored procs using crate sqlx.
- wrongbyte: Introduction to graphs - BFS algorithm
- Omar Hiari: The Embedded Rust ESP Development Ecosystem
- Tai Kedzierski: Over to Rust - Gotchas for Beginners
- Ramin Farajpour Cami: Fuzzer Development With Rust
- tu6ge: Next rust validator, should be ergonomics and functional
- Ed Rutherford: Building a PinePhone App With React and Tauri
- Shaikh Sadi: My Web3 Journey with Solana
- Be Hai Nguyen: Rust & MySQL: delete, insert data using crate sqlx.
- özkan pakdil: Using arti to Connect to TOR Network and query WHOIS information in Rust
- NicolasBiondini: My Journey at the Polkadot Blockchain Academy's UC Berkeley edition
Our Repo Picks
- aripiprazole/rinha-de-compiler (Rust): 🥖 | Rinha de compiladores (ou interpretadores kkkk
- eza-community/eza (Rust): A modern, maintained replacement for ls
- surrealdb/surrealdb (Rust): A scalable, distributed, collaborative, document-graph database, for the realtime web
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
- massalabs/massa (Rust): The Decentralized and Scaled Blockchain
- makepad/makepad (Rust): Makepad is a creative software development platform for Rust that compiles to wasm/webGL, osx/metal, windows/dx11 linux/opengl
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- linebender/xilem (Rust): An experimental Rust native UI framework
- apache/incubator-opendal (Rust): Apache OpenDAL: access data freely.
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- rustformers/llm (Rust): An ecosystem of Rust libraries for working with large language models
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- spacedriveapp/spacedrive (Rust): Spacedrive is an open source cross-platform file explorer, powered by a virtual distributed filesystem written in Rust.
- rustls/rustls (Rust): A modern TLS library in Rust
- burn-rs/burn (Rust): Burn - A Flexible and Comprehensive Deep Learning Framework in Rust
- apache/arrow-datafusion (Rust): Apache Arrow DataFusion SQL Query Engine
- sharkdp/hyperfine (Rust): A command-line benchmarking tool
- foundry-rs/foundry (Rust): Foundry is a blazing fast, portable and modular toolkit for Ethereum application development written in Rust.
- ClassmateLin/dm-ticket (Rust): 大麦网自动购票, 支持 docker 一键部署。Damai automatically purchases tickets, running in docker container.
- WebAssembly/WASI (Rust): WebAssembly System Interface
- martinvonz/jj (Rust): A Git-compatible DVCS that is both simple and powerful
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄