Hey there, fellow tech enthusiasts!
Welcome to this week's edition of our newsletter, where we dive into the exciting world of tech innovations. We've got some incredible stuff lined up for you, so hold on tight and let's get started!
First up, we have a treat for all you Rust lovers out there. We've put together a handpicked collection of Rust code and resources that will leave you itching to explore this powerful language. Whether you're a seasoned Rustacean or just starting your journey, this curated list is sure to have something for you. So grab your favorite beverage and dive into the world of Rust with our awesome resource!
Next, we have a game-changer in the AI field - Qdrant, the Vector Database for the next generation of AI applications. It's like giving your AI superpowers and then some! Need to scale effortlessly? No problem! Plus, you can now access Qdrant conveniently in thecloud. Say goodbye to AI headaches and hello to seamless operations. Check it out at Qdrant and be amazed.
Now, prepare yourselves for an out-of-this-world experience with ZK Applications. Picture a Decentralized Operating System that propels your privacy and security to galactic levels. It's time to bid farewell to centralized systems and say hello to a new era. Explore the limitless possibilities with our mind-blowing reference!
If you're a Bitcoin enthusiast, boy do we have a treat for you. How awesome would it be to fetch Bitcoin Mempool Data from the Terminal and have all the information at your fingertips? Well, stop dreaming because we've got you covered. Get ready for an adventure with this fantastic terminal tool. Follow this link to unlock a whole new level of Bitcoin wizardry: Terminal Bitcoin Mempool!
Last but not least, we have something for the Rust community. It's time to buckle up as we present a cross-platform Rust rewrite of the GNU coreutils. Imagine the power of GNU coreutils combined with the efficiency and beauty of Rust. It's like a match made in coding heaven! Check out this mind-boggling collaboration at Rust GNU coreutils!
That's a wrap for this week, folks! We hope you enjoyed this sneak peek into the latest and greatest in the tech world. Stay curious, keep exploring, and be sure to click on those links to keep the knowledge flowing!
Until next time, The Tech Newsletter Team
Our Article Picks
- Anush: Moving from Typescript and Langchain to Rust and Loops
- Leandro Proença: Rust, Go, Rinha e I/O
- Louis Fortier-Dubois: Why Rust Is the Optimal Choice for Deep Learning, and How to Start Your Journey with the Burn Deep Learning Framework
- Fady GA 😎: Learning Rust 🦀: 12 - Basic enum
- Noob Science: 🦀 Writing a CMS in Rust
- Omar Hiari: ESP32 Standard Library Embedded Rust: GPIO Interrupts
- Noob Science: Writing your own CLI in rust
- CrabNebula: Meet the Team: Matthias & Knowledge Transfer
- Sergio Marcial: 🚀 Mastering Integration Testing in Rust with Testcontainers 🧪
- Antonov Mike: From Rust to Python through screwed up SQL queries
- Be Hai Nguyen: Rust: baby step -- some preliminary look at date.
- Fady GA 😎: Learning Rust 🦀: 13 - Pattern matching basics
- Francesco Bianco: 🚀 Discover the Rust Revolution for Shell Scripts with Mush 🚀
- Dewan Ahmed: Introducing PassMeRust: Advanced Password Strength Calculator in Rust
- PraxTube: Fetching Bitcoin Mempool Data from the Terminal
- Will Kennedy: Borsh to JSON in Rust using only schemas
- Greptime: GreptimeDB Quickstart Guide - Seamlessly Launch Our Time-Series Database from the Ground Up
- theredfish: Use Grillon to test your Rust HTTP API! 0.5.0-alpha.1 is out!
Our Repo Picks
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- biomejs/biome (Rust): A toolchain for web projects, aimed to provide functionalities to maintain them.
- uutils/coreutils (Rust): Cross-platform Rust rewrite of the GNU coreutils
- shadowsocks/shadowsocks-rust (Rust): A Rust port of shadowsocks
- pola-rs/polars (Rust): Fast multi-threaded, hybrid-out-of-core query engine focussing on DataFrame front-ends
- dani-garcia/vaultwarden (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust, formerly known as bitwarden_rs
- rust-unofficial/awesome-rust (Rust): A curated list of Rust code and resources.
- AleoHQ/snarkOS (Rust): A Decentralized Operating System for ZK Applications
- tw93/Pake (Rust): 🤱🏻 Turn any webpage into a desktop app with Rust. 🤱🏻 利用 Rust 轻松构建轻量级多端桌面应用
- eza-community/eza (Rust): A modern, maintained replacement for ls
- sunface/rust-course (Rust): “连续六年成为全世界最受喜爱的语言，无 GC 也无需手动内存管理、极高的性能和安全性、过程/OO/函数式编程、优秀的包管理、JS 未来基石" — 工作之余的第二语言来试试 Rust 吧。<<Rust 语言圣经>>拥有全面且深入的讲解、生动贴切的示例、德芙般丝滑的内容，甚至还有 JS 程序员关注的 WASM 和 Deno 等专题。这可能是目前最用心的 Rust 中文学习教程 / Book
- nushell/nushell (Rust): A new type of shell
- rust-lang/book (Rust): The Rust Programming Language
- dtolnay/cxx (Rust): Safe interop between Rust and C++
- spacedriveapp/spacedrive (Rust): Spacedrive is an open source cross-platform file explorer, powered by a virtual distributed filesystem written in Rust.
- containers/youki (Rust): A container runtime written in Rust
- lsd-rs/lsd (Rust): The next gen ls command
- delta-io/delta-rs (Rust): A native Rust library for Delta Lake, with bindings into Python
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, OpenGL terminal emulator.
- rustls/rustls (Rust): A modern TLS library in Rust
- qdrant/qdrant (Rust): Qdrant - Vector Database for the next generation of AI applications. Also available in the cloud https://cloud.qdrant.io/
- typst/typst (Rust): A new markup-based typesetting system that is powerful and easy to learn.
- Schniz/fnm (Rust): 🚀 Fast and simple Node.js version manager, built in Rust
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- copy/v86 (Rust): x86 virtualization in your browser, recompiling x86 to wasm on the fly
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄