Welcome to this week's newsletter, filled with exciting discoveries and new insights! Get ready for a deep dive into Rust Trait Implementation Wizardry 🧙, where we unveil the magic of macro rules and how they can make your Rust code even more powerful! If you're a fan of Rust and enjoy learning new techniques, this is the perfect article for you!
Are you on a learning journey when it comes to exploring type theory and Rust? Exploring Type Theory and Rust is a great resource for you! Dive into the fascinating world of type theory and learn how it relates to Rust, one of the most powerful programming languages today. This article explores some of the most interesting facets of type theory, and how they can be leveraged when coding in Rust.
Looking for an easy-to-use and robust desktop application for your everyday chat needs? Check out 🔮 ChatGPT Desktop Application (Mac, Windows, and Linux)! With this amazing app, communication is a breeze. Say goodbye to buggy and unreliable messaging apps – and hello to the future of chat. Designed with you in mind, this app is a must-have for everyone who loves staying connected.
If you're a data professional, then you know how vital open-source technology is in managing big data. That's why A modern cloud data warehouse has been created to focus on reducing cost and complexity for your massive-scale analytics needs. Being an open-source alternative to Snowflake, this platform sets you up for success in the cloud! Get started today and make the most of its features.
And last but not least, if you're a Rust programmer and looking for an embedded database solution, A NoSQL embedded database for your Rust app is just what you need! Packed with features and built with Rust at its core, this database is a perfect fit for Rust developers. Get started today and see how this resource can help take your projects to the next level!
That's all for this week's newsletter - we hope you found these resources as inspiring and useful as we did. Stay tuned for next week's newsletter!
Our Article Picks
- Akshay Ballal: Deep Neural Network from Scratch in Rust 🦀 - Part 3- Forward Propagation
- Akshay Ballal: Deep Neural Network from Scratch in Rust 🦀- Part 4- Loss Function and Back Propagation
- Víctor Oliva: Solving the "floating point precision" problem with... floats?
- Liam Clegg: Rust Trait Implementation Wizardry 🧙: Unveiling the Magic of Macro Rules
- Demola Malomo: Getting started with gRPC in Rust
- Omar.unwrap();: ESP32 Embedded Rust at the HAL: Analog Temperature Sensing using the ADC
- leone: REST API in RUST with ntex
- Arthur Sullivan: Why Rust
- Mr K Sprinkles: Black Tuesday - The Day Amazon Died to Me
- johnnylarner: 30 Days of Rust - Day 21
- Mark Nefedov: How to find all structs that Derive known macro in Rust
- Filipe Lima: Exploring Type Theory and Rust in my Learning Journey
- Matt Angelosanto: Mocking in Rust: Mockall and alternatives
- Mustafif: The Plan of an Opensource Education Platform!
- geoffreycopin: Build a HTTP server with Rust and tokio - Part 1: serving static files
- Michael Fasani: Creating my first EC2 instance on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Gyubong: rraft-py: Unofficial Python Binding of the tikv/raft-rs
- Chris Kay: Machine Learning in Rust; Is it worth learning it?
- elrafoon: Generic algorithms on top of redb database
- Vincent Chan: A NoSQL embedded database for you Rust app
- johnnylarner: 30 Days of Rust - Day 20
- drake: 用 Rust 实现链表或图
- drake: Rust 占位符
- drake: 如何对 Rust 集合类型进行迭代
Our Repo Picks
- TheAlgorithms/Rust (Rust): All Algorithms implemented in Rust
- GyulyVGC/sniffnet (Rust): Application to comfortably monitor your Internet traffic 🕵️♂️
- google/comprehensive-rust (Rust): This is the Rust course used by the Android team at Google. It provides you the material to quickly teach Rust to everyone.
- postgresml/postgresml (Rust): PostgresML is an AI application database. Download open source models from Huggingface, or train your own, to create and index LLM embeddings, generate text, or make online predictions using only SQL.
- spacedriveapp/spacedrive (Rust): Spacedrive is an open source cross-platform file explorer, powered by a virtual distributed filesystem written in Rust.
- rust-lang/rustlings (Rust): 🦀 Small exercises to get you used to reading and writing Rust code!
- MaterializeInc/materialize (Rust): Materialize is a fast, distributed SQL database built on streaming internals.
- WebAssembly/WASI (Rust): WebAssembly System Interface
- helix-editor/helix (Rust): A post-modern modal text editor.
- rustdesk/rustdesk (Rust): Virtual / remote desktop infrastructure for everyone! Open source TeamViewer / Citrix alternative.
- rust-lang/mdBook (Rust): Create book from markdown files. Like Gitbook but implemented in Rust
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): A fast and secure runtime for WebAssembly
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- seanmonstar/reqwest (Rust): An easy and powerful Rust HTTP Client
- DvorakDwarf/Infinite-Storage-Glitch (Rust): ISG lets you use YouTube as cloud storage for ANY files, not just video
- TeamFlos/phira (Rust): undefined
- wasmerio/wasmer (Rust): 🚀 The leading WebAssembly Runtime supporting WASI and Emscripten
- PyO3/pyo3 (Rust): Rust bindings for the Python interpreter
- datafuselabs/databend (Rust): A modern cloud data warehouse focusing on reducing cost and complexity for your massive-scale analytics needs. Open source alternative to Snowflake. Also available in the cloud: https://app.databend.com 🧠
- AppFlowy-IO/AppFlowy (Rust): AppFlowy is an open-source alternative to Notion. You are in charge of your data and customizations. Built with Flutter and Rust.
- tauri-apps/tauri (Rust): Build smaller, faster, and more secure desktop applications with a web frontend.
- tokio-rs/tokio (Rust): A runtime for writing reliable asynchronous applications with Rust. Provides I/O, networking, scheduling, timers, ...
- lencx/ChatGPT (Rust): 🔮 ChatGPT Desktop Application (Mac, Windows and Linux)
- build-trust/ockam (Rust): Orchestrate end-to-end encryption, cryptographic identities, mutual authentication, and authorization policies between distributed applications – at massive scale. Use Ockam to build secure-by-design applications that can Trust Data-in-Motion.
- Byron/gitoxide (Rust): An idiomatic, lean, fast & safe pure Rust implementation of Git
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄